Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,289 members, 7,780,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:51 PM

Which Bulk Sms Site Is Reliable? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Bulk Sms Site Is Reliable? (1801 Views)

I Want To Enter Into Sport Bet Pls Which Beting Site Is D Best / Help! eBay.com And Alibaba.com Which One Is Reliable. / Which Site Is Reliable 2 Buy Liberty Reserve? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Bulk Sms Site Is Reliable? by Godmother(f): 4:24pm On Jun 06, 2011
With the way Nigerians go about defrauding people online, one has to be careful. I need a reliable and trusted site where I can purchase sms online. Does anyone know of any?
Re: Which Bulk Sms Site Is Reliable? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 06, 2011
You are welcome ma'am. I have a website where i sell bulksms and i can assure of a great service delivery. My name is OJEMOLA OLADIPUPO, check me on facebook with the name OJEMOLA 'CHAPLAIN' OLADIPUPO to know more about me and also to be sure i am real and my service is good. My website is www.sprintwebsms.com . We sell at the rate of #2:50k per sms but if you are buying up to 2000 units,its #2:00 per sms. Try us today and see that the Lord is good. My mobile is 08186515893.
Re: Which Bulk Sms Site Is Reliable? by Just4real1(m): 1:17pm On Jun 07, 2011
JUST 4 REAL SMS
We are a Leading and Rapidly growing Mobile Marketing Solutions Firm with a Far-Reaching Vision of becoming the Name to Trust globally when You Need your Mobile Marketing solutions executed Flawlessly.
Here We offer the cheapest prices for the best quality of service with our Lightening Fast SMS Gateway which saves you from the Trouble of delayed and undelivered Messages.
Our Website is the most reliable way to send bulk messages to numerous GSM cell phones both locally and globally in Nigeria at the same rate. Our reach is not limited to Nigeria alone, we can also reach any part of the world.

Why SMS?
Messaging can transform the way business communicate with customers, suppliers and colleagues.
Student groups can easily communicate important information or reminders quickly.
Religious bodies can communicate more personally with its members and share spiritual thoughts daily

Visit : http://www.just4realng.com for more information

Contact Information
THE JUST WORLD SMS
12 Tapa Street,
Orile-Iganmu
Lagos, Lagos 23401
Nigeria
Tel: +2348098418608
Email: just4real_ng@yahoo.com
Re: Which Bulk Sms Site Is Reliable? by nairaexc: 2:40pm On Jun 07, 2011
i need not to mention the number one bulk sms and cheapest provider in Nigeria. Sellingbulksms.com. A trial will convince u. Bulk sms as low as 1:35k
Re: Which Bulk Sms Site Is Reliable? by lojik(m): 5:10pm On Jun 10, 2011
Bleep
Re: Which Bulk Sms Site Is Reliable? by zogo(m): 6:51pm On Jun 10, 2011
try WWW.LEGITSMS.COM

Our system gives you the benefit of your cash.
we also offer to design and host your personal sms site for you within 48 hours so you can have your own sms store. this is where the real sms deal is. It will cost you 12k only.

www.legitsms.com
Re: Which Bulk Sms Site Is Reliable? by Godmother(f): 10:21pm On Jun 10, 2011
nairaexc:

i need not to mention the number one bulk sms and cheapest provider in Nigeria. Sellingbulksms.com. A trial will convince u. Bulk sms as low as 1:35k

your site is not going through
Re: Which Bulk Sms Site Is Reliable? by yinka2011: 3:51pm On Jun 11, 2011
there are so many, i think all are useless
Re: Which Bulk Sms Site Is Reliable? by frankike1: 6:32pm On Jun 11, 2011
some good one steal exist, presently am using expressbulksms.com but just yesterday they sent me txt that my id can't appear on my text to mtn numbers only, they re reliable but having little network problem now.
Re: Which Bulk Sms Site Is Reliable? by fxcsolng: 8:30pm On Jun 11, 2011
sending sms via website could be slow if you are sending for nigerian becos it has to do with internet protocal,  but nigerian seen to have too many marketer doing the same thing, how do you make money with this business,  it work in 1st world country, nigeria is developing. u need more stractegy to market,  my advice is that you target organisations. i can sell my stracteg to you if you care. call 08056285344

best regard

Emmanuel kingsley
Re: Which Bulk Sms Site Is Reliable? by naijacutee(f): 12:48am On Jun 13, 2011
Classic example of the business environment in Nigeria driven by competition rather than demand. There might not be much profit in a particular business, but for the fact that Mr A did it, everyone will follow suit and realise when it's too late that it wasn't actually a money spinner. No innovation, No differentiation just pure replication pure and simple.

Re: Topic. I've used astontext.com and they have delivered my messages. I also paid them via Paypal.
Re: Which Bulk Sms Site Is Reliable? by beautyline(f): 10:02am On Nov 02, 2011
I use www.247sms.com and it has been a very good experience.

They deliver promptly and have good customer service.
Re: Which Bulk Sms Site Is Reliable? by youngboss1(m): 11:11am On Nov 02, 2011
There is a site that provide the best you could get when sms is concerned.At www.tinsms.com you will surely get the best service and a very good customer relationship.We also enable you to send bulksm without internet connection incase you stuck where the connection is bad.

Visit www.tinsms.com or call 08189976718 for any enquiries
Re: Which Bulk Sms Site Is Reliable? by youngboss1(m): 11:28am On Nov 02, 2011
Also www.tinsms.com are running a promo as follows

Now you can gain 10% sms units for every 1000sms units purchased.Promo runs from Oct 24 - Nov 24.Take advantage of this to promote your business.Thanks
Re: Which Bulk Sms Site Is Reliable? by debss: 10:19pm On Nov 13, 2011
I will suggest you try out the services of www.onlinesms247.com, they offer fast sms delivery and they charge one sms unit per message sent to all GSM while others charge two units per message to MTN lines.They remain the best bulk sms services available in Nigeria.
Re: Which Bulk Sms Site Is Reliable? by mnatives: 1:40pm On Feb 26, 2013
Hi This Root is Right.
ACL mobile ltd. Offers Send Bulk Text Messages (Transactional, Promotional) Get premium, direct property route (Dynamic, Numerical, Alpha-Numeric) for UAE, Saudi , Nigeria, Lebanon, Indonesia, Germany. Interested folks mail at sales@acl-mobile.com or visit our web site : www.mnatives.com
The new coverage in key markets like Asia and Brazil long with full coverage in USA, Canada.
Re: Which Bulk Sms Site Is Reliable? by Imblessed: 1:43pm On Feb 26, 2013
ITS www.jerrysms.com sms at 99kobo with speed and reliability.
Thats what i use oh.

(1) (Reply)

Bulk Sms Voucher Printing Machine / What Are The Best Sources Of Business Ideas / THREAD CLOSED!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.