Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,079 members, 7,807,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu (134680 Views)

A Four Bedroom Executive Bungalow For Sale. / Northern Foreshore: 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex Plus 2 Rooms Bq For SALE / 5 Bedroom Executive Bungalow For Urgent Sale! (wt Pictures) Hot! N45 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Fidelo726: 4:00pm On Jun 10, 2011
Fhemmmy:

Welcome on board and hope you would be able to contribute one or 2 things

Great to be here, after going thru some  of the comments I think this is where I really belong.
The bogotery from the politics section "dey really run my belle".
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by alabashop(m): 4:22pm On Jun 10, 2011
am loving this thread and section and would love to be of service to everyone ! i sell electrical products at the Alaba int'l mkt and i can provide competitive prices for all electric products to be used in construction : Nigerian wires and cables,pvc pipes and boxes ,sockets and switches and all other lighting fixtures ,etc etc !

Mr Okenna Peter
cityelectrik@gmail.com
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Roland17(m): 5:19pm On Jun 10, 2011
This is one of the reasons why i love nairaland, despite the arguments and disagreements we always have, the love is still there. God Bless all Nairalanders
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Emperoh(m): 6:09pm On Jun 10, 2011
spyder880:

This house is not inside Enugu town my friend but near Enugu. I will soon start another one inside town. Good to know you also grew up in Enugu, I was an area kid in Coal Camp. Land costs are high in Enugu but its to be expected, the whole Igbo people likes to maintain a prescence in Enugu, Soludo, Uba brothers, JJ Okocha, Orji Kalu, Sam Egwu, and all other Ibo big wigs have many properties in Enugu. Thats what pushes these prices up.

Ok, good to know.
Idaw River was it for me or more attractive, Achara Layout.
Any trip for Coal Camp was to buy spare parts or see a relative that lived upper Kano Street.
Was fun then though a bit rough. I really look forward to my visits to Enugu these days.
Though a bit more crowded these days but still gives me the required peace of mind from the Lagos hustle and bustle. Pls keep the flag flying.

My father's best friend is a renowned builder and i was always with him when our house was under construction
SO i will bookmark your page and stick in when i can to make my own little contribution or observations.
Kudos man!!
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:00pm On Jun 10, 2011
@ all, the big tree I showed earlier in the picture has been felled and we are marching on towards starting the excavation and of the foundation by next week. More clearing is going on in the site.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 7:07pm On Jun 10, 2011
We go march go Aso Rock oh, if you no Show us pix of every step oh.
Besides, how much have been spent so far?
Abi u no pay money to fell the trees and clear the land?
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:35pm On Jun 10, 2011
Fhemmmy:

We go march go Aso Rock oh, if you no Show us pix of every step oh.
Besides, how much have been spent so far?
Abi u no pay money to fell the trees and clear the land?

Abeg Oga Fhemmmy no march o, I will attach the pictures immediately I go there, on expenses, I was trying to stick to only the amount spent building the house proper, like from the cost of setting out the plan and the cost of digging the foundations. For comparison sake, adding the cost of clearing may mislead us because some sites am going to work on may not need clearing. Abi how una see am?
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Ferya(f): 7:37pm On Jun 10, 2011
Good they fell the tree it must have taken  about 50 men. Ride on!
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 7:42pm On Jun 10, 2011
spyder880:

Abeg Oga Fhemmmy no march o, I will attach the pictures immediately I go there, on expenses, I was trying to stick to only the amount spent building the house proper, like from the cost of setting out the plan and the cost of digging the foundations. For comparison sake, adding the cost of clearing may mislead us because some sites am going to work on may not need clearing. Abi how una see am?

This is why you are good at what you do . . . . Very true and even the labour out there will be different in other area, so you are right
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by lookmangiw(m): 9:24pm On Jun 10, 2011
As a builder,i will be much interested in this thread.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:46pm On Jun 11, 2011
I am still interviewing some workers to ascertain their level of skill in different aspects of building. Plumbers, iron workers, electricians, carpenters, interior designers, bricklayers and POP designers. I also need more architects and engineers to spread my reach in more sites. Some are good while some are very very bad. Will update you people as time goes on.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by brabus(m): 7:13pm On Jun 11, 2011
^^ Make I send in my CV.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:37pm On Jun 11, 2011
brabus:

^^ Make I send in my CV.

Ha! I dont have a million naira to pay for a day job sir!
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 9:57pm On Jun 11, 2011
If i was in Nigeria, i would have applied to even work for free to at least learn some good stuff . . . .
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 3:13am On Jun 13, 2011
Updates, Please
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by lovetosin: 4:05am On Jun 13, 2011
@ spyder: grin
more like it, spydo the wise-one back again in the demystifying process, carry go joor,

Thank you gurl, lets enjoy this thread together.

Am not a girl,spyder, lol but a guy.ask brabus, shocked
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:14am On Jun 13, 2011
love-tosin:

@ spyder: grin
more like it, spydo the wise-one back again in the demystifying process, carry go joor,

Thank you gurl, lets enjoy this thread together.

Am not a girl,spyder, lol but a guy.ask brabus, shocked

My mistake, maybe because you didnt specify your gender. Welcome bros. cheesy
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:31am On Jun 13, 2011
Fhemmmy:

Updates, Please

Seems I am going to experience some delay in this project. It has to do with the local council approvals, some new govt officials want a piece of the cake and they are asking that I stop work. As I run around with them, I am going to do another contract I got from contacts here.
This will be a roofing project, the bungalow has been built and the owner wants me to roof it with step tiles aluminium. I think am going to open another thread to document this roofing and costs.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by brabus(m): 8:04am On Jun 13, 2011
Nice one Spyder880, I think as we embark on new projects, it may get a little confusing following along with all of them in one thread stream, so it will be a good idea opening new thread. This way we will keep the thread clean.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 4:12pm On Jun 13, 2011
OK . . . keep it up
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by rastaman20(m): 6:01pm On Jun 13, 2011
Keep it up, wating for detail, becuase i am keeping record.ooooo
shine well Big brother
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Fidelo726: 4:06pm On Jun 14, 2011
Yeah! I have seen the thread on the roofing.
Its quite magnetic. go ahead jare
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:27pm On Jun 14, 2011
rastaman20:

Keep it up, wating for detail, becuase i am keeping record.ooooo
shine well Big brother

Fidelo726:

Yeah! I have seen the thread on the roofing.
Its quite magnetic. go ahead jare

Thank you my people, you are the reason why I do this, you give me the encouragement to search for more options daily, thank you.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Fidelo726: 1:32pm On Jun 15, 2011
spyder880:

Seems I am going to experience some delay in this project. It has to do with the local council approvals, some new govt officials want a piece of the cake and they are asking that I stop work. As I run around with them, I am going to do another contract I got from contacts here.
This will be a roofing project, the bungalow has been built and the owner wants me to roof it with step tiles aluminium. I think am going to open another thread to document this roofing and costs.

What exactly do these people want.
I hope this does not affect this thread.
Is the approval of the drawing the problem or the location of the building?
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 4:07pm On Jun 15, 2011
Fidelo726:

What exactly do these people want.
I hope this does not affect this thread.
Is the approval of the drawing the problem or the location of the building?

Don't worry, the issue is already being resolved as we speak. Work will start sooner than later.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:31am On Jun 20, 2011
some picture updates

Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:36am On Jun 20, 2011
more

Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by kkonsults: 6:47am On Jun 20, 2011
spyder I hail o
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:45am On Jun 20, 2011
kkonsults:

spyder I hail o

My man, na you I hail pass. Nice work you've been doing. We shall talk later.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by feelamong(m): 11:14am On Jun 20, 2011
Spyder,….this place resemble my farm land o!!! hope say una never fell all the mango tree for that place…

Is this part close to the Timber market around Nike lake road, the soil type and vegetation looks same??
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Ferya(f): 12:26pm On Jun 20, 2011
….this place resemble my farm land o!!! hope say una never fell all the mango tree for that place…

Is this part close to the Timber market around Nike lake road,  the soil type and vegetation looks same??

@ feelamong
Please, what is your problem again? This work was nearly stopped for two weeks because some govt officials asked for piece of the cake. I hope you are not trying to say that, the plot resembles your farm land?  grin Wetin bi your own. Please,don't tresspass again I want to enjoy the pictures  grin  lol

@ spider
Welcome ooh! I hope it was well settled?
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 1:08pm On Jun 20, 2011
grin grin
feelamong:

Spyder,….this place resemble my farm land o!!! hope say una never fell all the mango tree for that place…

Is this part close to the Timber market around Nike lake road, the soil type and vegetation looks same??

No, we didnt see any mango trees there o, but the area is way off the timber shed, but my wood requirements will be sourced from that market. grin grin

@ferya, we have settled with everyone, work will commence this week by Gods grace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (51) (Reply)

"Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? / Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors / Exclusive Pictures Of Babangida's Eye-popping Mansion In Minna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.