Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,793 members, 7,798,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu - Properties (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu (134614 Views)

A Four Bedroom Executive Bungalow For Sale. / Northern Foreshore: 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex Plus 2 Rooms Bq For SALE / 5 Bedroom Executive Bungalow For Urgent Sale! (wt Pictures) Hot! N45 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:58pm On Dec 19, 2011
more

Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:00pm On Dec 19, 2011
more

Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:04pm On Dec 19, 2011
more

Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 12:08am On Dec 20, 2011
Waoh . . . Thanks for the pix and still loving it while learning
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by oshie(m): 12:56am On Dec 20, 2011
Gogfather, I hope pics are on the land you helped me secure?
Happy Xmass. say me well to Amara and mom et al.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 4:46am On Dec 20, 2011
oshie:

Gogfather, I hope pics are on the land you helped me secure?
Happy Xmass. say me well to Amara and mom et al.

My personal person! There will be pics, should I send them to your box?
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 3:14pm On Dec 20, 2011
spyder880:

My personal person! There will be pics, should I send them to your box?

You are doing a great work here . . . Keep it up
I was looking forward to nominating you as the property man of the year, but no thread for it
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:38pm On Dec 20, 2011
^^^ honestly I was looking out for such thread, but I would have voted Am Alone as man of the year, for his class and taste!
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Jussi(m): 7:36pm On Dec 20, 2011
Well done Spyder! You won't fall from the building, Chineke ekwela. Say tufiakwa my brother  cheesy

Where is Oga lawyer and other distinguished moderators, when shall we exercise our voting rights as true NLers to vote for the Nairaland person of the year? Na true talk jor  cheesy
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Ferya(f): 7:52pm On Dec 20, 2011
You are doing a great work here . . . Keep it up
I was looking forward to nominating you as the property man of the year, but no thread for it

Lol! I support oh! Oga Fhemmmy it is not yet late oh! we can open one ASAP  grin

^^^ honestly I was looking out for such thread, but I would have voted Am Alone as man of the year, for his class and taste!

Haha! You are correct while I vote Fhemmmy as the best student in property section.

Oga Spyder, well done!!! good job!!
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Ferya(f): 7:58pm On Dec 20, 2011
Well done Spyder! You won't fall from the building, Chineke ekwela. Say tufiakwa my brother

I SAY A BIG AMEN OH!
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 8:59pm On Dec 20, 2011
Ferya:

Lol! I support oh! Oga Fhemmmy it is not yet late oh! we can open one ASAP  grin
Haha! You are correct while I vote Fhemmmy as the best student in property section.

Oga Spyder, well done!!! good job!!

Make someone open one for us oh . . . cost we need to recognize Spyder man for all his teaching . .
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:11pm On Dec 20, 2011
Jussi:

Well done Spyder! You won't fall from the building, Chineke ekwela. Say tufiakwa my brother  cheesy

Where is Oga lawyer and other distinguished moderators, when shall we exercise our voting rights as true NLers to vote for the Nairaland person of the year? Na true talk jor  cheesy

grin Seriously, I looked down while perching on the shaky ladder and saw myself hanging on more than 25 feet on top of the house and fear catch me. cheesy cheesy
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Jussi(m): 10:20pm On Dec 20, 2011
It is well with the righteous. Carry go jare cheesy
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:35pm On Dec 20, 2011
Jussi:

It is well with the righteous. Carry go jare cheesy

Ferya:

I SAY A BIG AMEN OH!

Thank you my people, @FERYA, where you leave us go?
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by oshie(m): 11:28am On Dec 21, 2011
@Godfather, choose b/w fear catching you and Heaven welcoming you. cheesy
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 12:28pm On Dec 21, 2011
^^^^ I will choose the fear part o, lol
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 2:47pm On Dec 21, 2011
Still Learning
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Ferya(f): 4:58pm On Dec 21, 2011
Thank you my people, @FERYA, where you leave us go?

My teacher, I dey look for money for my own house oh! Were you see money? (frowns) It is well grin

Any class today
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:40pm On Dec 21, 2011
Class go dey my brother, still searching for land, lands don finish for Enugu
Cant believe I ve been searching for land to start another duplex for another friend for the past 3 weeks, my friend even increased his budget from 3m to 4.5m and we are still being shown lands in the outer parts of town?

Agents in Enugu with good lands should please call me for inspection today on this number 080 333 50 750.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 6:52pm On Dec 21, 2011
Still waiting to be thought today oh
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by oshie(m): 10:36pm On Dec 21, 2011
spyder880:

^^^^ I will choose the fear part o, lol
what then shall it it profit a man,
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by DCGUY: 11:20pm On Dec 21, 2011
Oga Spyder and all,
I beg, what is d difference between Turkey iron and imported irons? I ask because am at d decking level and hope to deck soon-was told to buy imported iron or a nigerian iron called Turkey. my understanding is that the two mentioned iron brands are more expensive then the rest. Here is the main question, must I use these two brands for my decking or is this another wave or extortion?
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:32am On Dec 22, 2011
oshie:

what then shall it it profit a man,

To fall from a tall building and loose his limbs grin grin
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:36am On Dec 22, 2011
DCGUY:

Oga Spyder and all,
I beg, what is d difference between Turkey iron and imported irons? I ask because am at d decking level and hope to deck soon-was told to buy imported iron or a nigerian iron called Turkey. my understanding is that the two mentioned iron brands are more expensive then the rest. Here is the main question, must I use these two brands for my decking or is this another wave or extortion?

Never heard of Turkey iron. What I do is to get into the market and look at the rods in stock. I always like to use universal steel products if I can find them. Rod dealers and manufacturers are so tricky, sometimes I go to the market with a vernier caliper to ensure the size is what its called.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by DCGUY: 7:49pm On Dec 22, 2011
At Spyder,
Thank you bros. So, using imported iron does not necessarily equate to been the best. I know Nigerians bliv that imported products are the best when in reality its not always the case.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 3:55am On Dec 23, 2011
Still learning
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 3:59pm On Dec 23, 2011
No class today?
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:57am On Dec 30, 2011
There are still very small works still remaining in this site before roofing. These works include the completion of the staircase walling and the closing of all the pillar rod tops (top of the lintel). A carpenter and a mason will work here before the house is ready for roofing. If I get a carpenter to go and measure this house for the roofing woodwork, he will will use the opportunity to close those gaps. We have not forgotten this site as we await the capping of the house with good roofing.
I am also afraid that we may need to do some scaffold to reach to top of the staircase area and set blocks before the roof. I will discuss with my client on this, else we may leave that top and do the work after we have set the roofing scaffold, instead of doing scaffolding twice. Have to save money somehow grin grin
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 1:07am On Jan 12, 2012
I will be sending a team of workers tomorrow to finish up the work in this site. we are getting the house ready for roofing.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 3:10pm On Jan 12, 2012
How is the Occupy Nigeria affecting your projects ?
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 3:16pm On Jan 12, 2012
^^^^ they have still not occupied any of the roads we pass. Things are cool here, except for the trapped funds in the banks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (Reply)

"Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? / Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors / Exclusive Pictures Of Babangida's Eye-popping Mansion In Minna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.