Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,702 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

Is There Any University That Can Give Admission To Her Second Choice Candidate? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is There Any University That Can Give Admission To Her Second Choice Candidate? (14155 Views)

FUTMINNA Second Choice Candidate Screening 2012/2013 / Which Fed. Varsities Accept 2nd Choice Candidate? / List Of Schools That Accept 2nd Choice Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any University That Can Give Admission To Her Second Choice Candidate? by pereao: 8:19pm On Jun 06, 2011
is there any university that can give admission to her second choice candidate
Re: Is There Any University That Can Give Admission To Her Second Choice Candidate? by gershal(m): 11:39am On Jun 07, 2011
Hi,
University of Nigeria Nsukka and University of Benin are the one i know of
Re: Is There Any University That Can Give Admission To Her Second Choice Candidate? by toboy: 2:54am On Jun 09, 2011
gershal:

Hi,
University of Nigeria Nsukka and University of Benin are the one i know of
lol what a big lie! Unn dont event admitt all their first choice candidates talk more of second choice. My dear is it only a few state universty that take second choice eg esut, imo state univ,cross river state univ etc Never apply for federal univ as a second chioce unless ur father is related the vc of the univ.
Re: Is There Any University That Can Give Admission To Her Second Choice Candidate? by fd4all234(m): 5:29pm On Jun 09, 2011
unn and uniben don't admit second choices, i think most of those state university would accept second choice ,
Re: Is There Any University That Can Give Admission To Her Second Choice Candidate? by Testdabrain: 7:58am On Jun 11, 2011
Wat about delsu? Do they accept second choice
Re: Is There Any University That Can Give Admission To Her Second Choice Candidate? by pereao: 8:58am On Jun 11, 2011
Pls any nos about uniosun do dey accept scond choice @all
Re: Is There Any University That Can Give Admission To Her Second Choice Candidate? by fd4all234(m): 10:12am On Jun 11, 2011
@Testdabrain delsu accept 2nd choices
Re: Is There Any University That Can Give Admission To Her Second Choice Candidate? by fd4all234(m): 10:14am On Jun 11, 2011
@pereao i dont knw of uniosun,
Re: Is There Any University That Can Give Admission To Her Second Choice Candidate? by tuazor: 7:57pm On Jun 11, 2011
@testdabrain if you are not from delta, asaba, edo. do not attempt to fill delsu as your second choice unless you have long legs. may be a look at their admission list for last year will pretty convince you.

Goodluck!
Re: Is There Any University That Can Give Admission To Her Second Choice Candidate? by Serendipity: 8:52am On Jun 12, 2011
My dear, i heard Uniben have started admitting 2nd choice candidates with high scores. However, it is imperative to focus more on and get ur 1st choice. Act wisely ok. Goodluck
Re: Is There Any University That Can Give Admission To Her Second Choice Candidate? by Skmoda360(m): 4:27pm On Jun 12, 2011
They do admit second choice i mean uniosun, i applied for the school.
Re: Is There Any University That Can Give Admission To Her Second Choice Candidate? by fd4all234(m): 11:14pm On Jun 12, 2011
@Serendipity dont rely on that oo, uniben might not accept second choice ,
Re: Is There Any University That Can Give Admission To Her Second Choice Candidate? by valkaka(m): 2:32pm On Oct 18, 2012
hy guy..come to ghana and be free from alu community..ur second choice will be given to u as long as u have gud waec results..no jamb...no exmas..no agent feess..buy ur form and get amission..hala me on valentinekakawilliams@yahoo.com or +233540947491
Re: Is There Any University That Can Give Admission To Her Second Choice Candidate? by OME1(m): 3:42pm On Oct 18, 2012
U.I admits 2nd choice candidates..
Re: Is There Any University That Can Give Admission To Her Second Choice Candidate? by Sodiq33(m): 8:02pm On Oct 18, 2012
Unilorin,futminna,uniabj,also admt 2nd choice.
Re: Is There Any University That Can Give Admission To Her Second Choice Candidate? by profem1(m): 9:54pm On Oct 18, 2012
UI is d onli skul dat i know dat admit 2nd choice on merit. i was admitted to ui tru 2nd choice and i know several other pple.just make sure ur o level dey kampe

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Information About No Biometric Verification Error When Checking JAMB Result / What Hilarious Lie Did You Tell In Secondary School To Avoid Punishment? / Stop Calling It “garri”, Check Out What It Is Rightly Called.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.