Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,776 members, 7,798,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

190 I'm In Love With You - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / 190 I'm In Love With You (5282 Views)

Natasha Weds 190: With Pics / 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? / * How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You - Here Is Something Every Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

190 I'm In Love With You by Natasha2(f): 11:01pm On Jun 06, 2011
okay 190 why are you doing this to me? Is it a crime to be your . . . why must I see your face ever night? why can't you just let me sleep peacefully ? Please 190 I can't take this anymore that's why I'm telling you, please stop appearing in my dreams I always see you chasing me with a gun or knife what have I done to deserve this undecided please if I have offended you forgive me I'm afraid to go to bed now because you will chase me with a gun again, Please kindly stop it thanks cry cry cry
Re: 190 I'm In Love With You by hunkyjohn(m): 11:02pm On Jun 06, 2011
I knew it!

Congratulations 190. Your plan has worked  cheesy

Re: 190 I'm In Love With You by Pweety4me(f): 11:04pm On Jun 06, 2011
Won't that be a first!

The thing managed to manipulate a lil teen *sigh*
undecided
Re: 190 I'm In Love With You by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 06, 2011
Natasha na teen? 190 nice one.
Re: 190 I'm In Love With You by Natasha2(f): 11:08pm On Jun 06, 2011
huh what are you guys talking about? undecided did you read what I wrote undecided
Re: 190 I'm In Love With You by hunkyjohn(m): 11:11pm On Jun 06, 2011
Natasha,,:

huh what are you guys talking about? undecided did you read what I wrote undecided

Don't worry we read what you wrote and understood what you really meant. Nothing do you. wink
Re: 190 I'm In Love With You by Ekpoma1: 11:13pm On Jun 06, 2011
Natasha,,:

okay 190 why are you doing this to me? Is it a crime to be your . . .  why must I see your face ever night? why can't you just let me sleep peacefully ? Please 190 I can't take this anymore that's why I'm telling you, please stop appearing in my dreams I always see you chasing me with a gun or knife what have I done to deserve this  undecided please if I have offended you forgive me I'm afraid to go to bed now because you will chase me with a gun again, Please kindly stop it thanks  cry cry cry
Wonders shall never end. I suggest seun create a section for kids.
Re: 190 I'm In Love With You by Scooby1(m): 11:14pm On Jun 06, 2011
finally 190 don score. 190 hope ur madness go stop!
Re: 190 I'm In Love With You by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 06, 2011
@Ekpoma so na crime for someone to state their emotions abi.
Re: 190 I'm In Love With You by Ekpoma1: 11:21pm On Jun 06, 2011
pc guru:

@Ekpoma so na crime for someone to state their emotions abi.
Re: 190 I'm In Love With You by Ekpoma1: 11:23pm On Jun 06, 2011
The subject does not represent the body. Stop kidding.
Re: 190 I'm In Love With You by 190: 11:27pm On Jun 06, 2011
**I don hit Jackpot**

Dear Natasha,

My Dearest, life can be cruel but when it all comes together there is no moment as sweet. That is how I feel about you entering my life. You have rekindled the flame called love in me. You have given one more reason to look forward to tomorrow.

Now, you are a significant part of my life and I look forward to the day when we can make it permanent. I love you so much. I love you for your kindness, for your caring and giving nature, for your beauty - both inner and outer, and most of all I love you because you are you.

The fact that you show me who you really are and not what you think I may want. Sweetie, let this letter be a testament to my true feelings for you. The whole world can see and know how I feel for you. I love you, mi kuuipo.

Eternally,

Yours 190
Re: 190 I'm In Love With You by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 06, 2011
@Ekpoma ok i get what u mean now. @190 scammer when u start to dey write love letter
Re: 190 I'm In Love With You by Scooby1(m): 11:34pm On Jun 06, 2011
190:

**I don hit Jackpot**

Dear Natasha,

My Dearest, life can be cruel but when it all comes together there is no moment as sweet. That is how I feel about you entering my life. You have rekindled the flame called love in me. You have given one more reason to look forward to tomorrow.

Now, you are a significant part of my life and I look forward to the day when we can make it permanent. I love you so much. I love you for your kindness, for your caring and giving nature, for your beauty - both inner and outer, and most of all I love you because you are you.

The fact that you show me who you really are and not what you think I may want. Sweetie, let this letter be a testament to my true feelings for you. The whole world can see and know how I feel for you. I love you, mi kuuipo.

Eternally,

Yours 190

190 you are a clown grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 190 I'm In Love With You by hunkyjohn(m): 11:39pm On Jun 06, 2011
Drinks on me baybay!!!

Re: 190 I'm In Love With You by Natasha2(f): 11:42pm On Jun 06, 2011
190:

**I don hit Jackpot**

Dear Natasha,

Eternally,

Yours 190

grin grin OMG you mean it? shocked shocked shocked okay but what about the dream?
Re: 190 I'm In Love With You by 190: 11:44pm On Jun 06, 2011
Natasha,,:

grin grin OMG you mean it? shocked shocked shocked okay but what about the dream?

What dream!

That i chase you -- to do what with you

rape u or wat, i dont even sleep on time

when i go come get time take chase person for dream undecided
Re: 190 I'm In Love With You by Natasha2(f): 11:50pm On Jun 06, 2011
Ekpoma1:

Wonders shall never end. I suggest seun create a section for kids.
is it now you know that wonders shall never end  undecided anyway I love your sugestion I wonder why he hasn't done that probablt I would create it my self  cheesy
Re: 190 I'm In Love With You by Natasha2(f): 11:52pm On Jun 06, 2011
190:

What dream!

That i chase you -- to do what with you

violation u or wat, i dont even sleep on time

when i go come get time take chase person for dream undecided

like I said its a dream angry BTW [size=20pt]your write up was Romantic kiss kiss[/size]
Re: 190 I'm In Love With You by 190: 11:56pm On Jun 06, 2011
Dear NATASHA,

(Sorry i have changed my mind so quickly)

Thanks for being my love for one week, when you receive this letter I believe you might have selected a new boy friend and started enjoying your dating.

Every lovers needs to struggle a bit to get a boy friend or girl friend.

NATASHA … In order to recover your missing, I got another girl from next street & as you know this is my forth love, from all my past experiences I have learned a lot.

When the love blossoms everyone starts writing love letters, you know very well… I have written many love letter to you , and writing a love letter in poetic way is not so easy nowadays NATASHA , and it’s a time consuming work, In order to avoid all this I need all my lover letters back so that I can put corrector and send to my new girl friend , please send it back to me , I don’t have poetic references or any photocopy of these letters.

Another thing NATASHA, I have given you one cute photo of mine , can you send it to me please , you knowbetter that this is the only photo I look very cute & handsome and this photo I have taken when I was in my very first love.

And also, during my 1 week of love days I have spend lot of monies for impressing you , I am attaching a list of expenses which I request you to clear it at the earliest.

The expenses are as follows: Lunch / Dinner ; 8,000 Naira, Cool Drinks 2,938 Naira, Snacks 5,645 Naira. , Juice 3845 naira. Cinema30,000 Naira. Internet Chatting 1499 Naira. , Blackberry 80,000 Naira. Petrol 4255 naira. Gift Items 17,850 Naira, - Grand Total : 300,708 naira

Please try to clear the above amount so that I can spend these monies on my new girl friend, and more over if you have any of my gift lying with you, am ready to take these packs in half prices. Please calculate the value of packs left over and deduct it from the above statement of account.

I am enclosing herewith your love letters (Weigh around 4 Kg) so that you no need to write again to your boy friend and your photo so that you can give to your new BF.

Also, please advise your expenses which incurred during our dates, I don’t think you have got any expenditure during these dates, I have seen many time that you always forget your purse when it comes to pay.

Anyway I hope you will clear the above outstanding at the earliest and wishing you a very wonderful 6th love affair with Jackpot who's name is in your location.

Your Ex-lover ….190  angry angry angry

J.

190@mail.mn

Enjoy this song from me to you

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSBoe90SXc4&feature=player_embedded#at=32[/flash]
Re: 190 I'm In Love With You by Osama10(m): 11:57pm On Jun 06, 2011
shocked shocked shocked
Re: 190 I'm In Love With You by GaussS: 12:03am On Jun 07, 2011
@190 lol nawa for you oooo
@natasha peleooo
Re: 190 I'm In Love With You by Natasha2(f): 12:07am On Jun 07, 2011
cry cry cry cry cry cry shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry cry
dear 190
      I recieved your letter and only gullible people would believe that, I'm sorry I burnt all the love letters you wrote me, and as for the money you spent on me I would pay it immediately you pay the one I spent  on you
recharge card #400
okrika boxers, 5 pairs #1000
okrika singlet 2 pairs @200
nokia torchlight #3000
shaving stick #20
shaving cream #900
total =#5520
please I k now this is a little thing for you to do so I'm expecting the money soonest  angry
Re: 190 I'm In Love With You by ismaeel86(m): 12:08am On Jun 07, 2011
and natasha will be singing,  this is a heart break hotel or heart breaker you played a fast one on me  grin grin
Re: 190 I'm In Love With You by Natasha2(f): 12:11am On Jun 07, 2011
[size=20pt]BTW Its like you have forgotten about the #1,000,000 I stole from my Dad for you to acquire your land well you will also have to clear this [/size] as for your picture I'll advice you not to show it to your new girlfriend because you are uglier than a monkey in that pic undecided
Re: 190 I'm In Love With You by 190: 12:13am On Jun 07, 2011
Natasha,,:

cry cry cry cry cry cry shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry cry
dear 190
      I recieved your letter and only gullible people would believe that, I'm sorry I burnt all the love letters you wrote me, and as for the money you spent on me I would pay it immediately you pay the one I spent  on you
recharge card #400
okrika boxers, 5 pairs #1000
okrika singlet 2 pairs @200
nokia tochlight #3000
shaving stick #20
shaving cream #900
total =#5520
please I k now this is a little thing for you to do so I'm expecting the money soonest  angry

Dearest Ms Natasha,

I am very happy to inform you that I have fallen in Love with you
since the 26th of may. With reference to the meeting held
between us on the 13th of Oct. at 1500 hrs, I would like to present myself as
prospective lover.
Our love affair would be on probation for a period of three months
and depending on compatibility, would be made permanent. Of course, upon
completion of probation, there will be continuous on the job training and
performance appraisal schemes leading up to promotion from lover to
spouse.
The expenses incurred for coffee and entertainment would initially
be shared equally between us. Later, based on your performance, I might
take up a larger! share of the expenses. However I am broadminded enough
to be taken care of, on your expense account.
I request you to kindly respond within 30 days of receiving this
letter, failing which, this offer would be cancelled without further
notice and I shall be considering someone else.
I would be happy, if you could forward this letter to your sister,
if you do not wish to take up this offer.

Wish you all the best!!!!
Thanking you in anticipation,

Regards,

190 cool cool
Re: 190 I'm In Love With You by Natasha2(f): 12:14am On Jun 07, 2011
ismaeel86:

and natasha will be singing,  this is a heart break hotel or heart breaker you played a fast one on me  grin grin
lmao  grin grin grin I'm glad I have backup  cheesy
Re: 190 I'm In Love With You by Natasha2(f): 12:18am On Jun 07, 2011
190:

Dearest Ms Natasha,

I am very happy to inform you that I have fallen in Love with you
since the 26th of may. With reference to the meeting held
between us on the 13th of Oct. at 1500 hrs, I would like to present myself as
prospective lover.
Our love affair would be on probation for a period of three months
and depending on compatibility, would be made permanent. Of course, upon
completion of probation, there will be continuous on the job training and
performance appraisal schemes leading up to promotion from lover to
spouse.
The expenses incurred for coffee and entertainment would initially
be shared equally between us. Later, based on your performance, I might
take up a larger! share of the expenses. However I am broadminded enough
to be taken care of, on your expense account.
I request you to kindly respond within 30 days of receiving this
letter, failing which, this offer would be cancelled without further
notice and I shall be considering someone else.
I would be happy, if you could forward this letter to your sister,
if you do not wish to take up this offer.

Wish you all the best!!!!
Thanking you in anticipation,

Regards,

190 cool cool

my grand mother will attend undecided our affair is over I'm so happy I had backup You won't be missed tongue tongue
Re: 190 I'm In Love With You by 190: 12:21am On Jun 07, 2011
^and make sure you grace my wedding with your sister

Adios  cool cool

Pweety4me:

Won't that be a first!

The thing managed to manipulate a lil teen *sigh*
undecided

You ba[i]sta[/i]rd! go fu[i]c[/i]k a dead goat

Nitwit  undecided
Re: 190 I'm In Love With You by Natasha2(f): 12:23am On Jun 07, 2011
no 190 please don't leave me please I love you very much so much more than you ever loved me I would . . . if you leave me please don't go cry cry cry cry
Re: 190 I'm In Love With You by 190: 12:25am On Jun 07, 2011
Natasha,,:

no 190 please don't leave me please I love you very much so much more than you ever loved me I would . . . if you leave me please don't go cry cry cry cry

OK im not going BTW food dey house angry angry
Re: 190 I'm In Love With You by Natasha2(f): 12:26am On Jun 07, 2011
no but we can buy bole cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Bbm And Whatsapp Flirt Group. Flirt And Make Friends / Ogun Hookups Only ( Sagamu, Abeokuta And Ijebu) / Matured Minds Whatsapp Platform 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.