Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Sets Timer To Call Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sets Timer To Call Her (1961 Views)

OAP @Mayourspeaks's Opinion On Rape Sets Twitter On Fire / Top 5 Sex Rules For The First Timer / Boyfriend Loves Her But She Loves A Two-timer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sets Timer To Call Her by dotman(m): 8:41am On Jun 07, 2011
A friend of mine, a very busy guy has a reminder on his phone to call his girlfriend once in the morning, once at lunch. she notices this specific trend of timing nd ask him. he told her she has a reminder on his phone. her response was that he didnt love her that the calls werent natural but artificial, that she doesnt cross his mind naturally without the timer.

my question, if he doesnt call her, wahala, now he does, its not natural, meaning setting a timer also goes against the Geneva convention of relationships?
Re: Sets Timer To Call Her by 190: 9:00am On Jun 07, 2011
w[size=20pt]h[/size][size=30pt]a[/size][size=40pt]a[/size][size=50pt]a[/size][size=60pt]a[/size][size=70pt]a[/size][size=80pt]t[/size]  [size=90pt]T[/size][size=90pt]h[/size][size=90pt]e[/size] [size=80pt]H[/size][size=70pt]e[/size][size=60pt]c[/size][size=50pt]k[/size][size=90pt]?[/size][size=70pt]?[/size][size=50pt]?[/size][size=30pt]?[/size][size=20pt]?[/size]?[size=5pt]?[/size]  
Re: Sets Timer To Call Her by dotman(m): 9:05am On Jun 07, 2011
well i just explained the whole thing
Re: Sets Timer To Call Her by MsPotato(f): 9:12am On Jun 07, 2011
dotman:

A friend of mine, a very busy guy has a reminder on his phone to call his girlfriend once in the morning, once at lunch. she notices this specific trend of timing nd ask him. he told her she has a reminder on his phone. her response was that he didnt love her that the calls werent natural but artificial, that she doesnt cross his mind naturally without the timer.

my question, if he doesnt call her, wahala, now he does, its not natural, meaning setting a timer also goes against the Geneva convention of relationships?

Than he should just break up with her if he is not interested in her. I mean why waste her time and his time? undecided
Re: Sets Timer To Call Her by dotman(m): 9:33am On Jun 07, 2011
creating a time for her is interpreted as wasting her time?
Re: Sets Timer To Call Her by MsPotato(f): 9:34am On Jun 07, 2011
dotman:

creating a time for her is interpreted as wasting her time?

No. Im saying that if he has no interest in loving her, he should just move on instead of tagging along in this worthless relationship
Re: Sets Timer To Call Her by Natasha2(f): 9:41am On Jun 07, 2011
she's damn right, it means without the reminder his girl is sure out of his head 24/7. This is what I used to tell my ex
''don't tell me you are too busy, you are not too busy to take your bath or to go to the toilet so definitely you have no excuse for not calling''  cheesy same goes for your friend doesn't he take his bath, [size=2pt]if he wan shi t him no go leave him work[/size]  angry  or does he put reminder to visit the toilet?
Re: Sets Timer To Call Her by dotman(m): 9:48am On Jun 07, 2011
she's damn right, it means without the reminder his girl is sure out of his head 24/7. This is what I used to tell my ex
''don't tell me you are too busy, you are not too busy to take your bath or to go to the toilet so definitely you have no excuse for not calling'' same goes for your friend doesn't he take his bath, if he wan shi t him no go leave him work or does he put reminder to visit the toilet?

come on how can u compare those things, hes trying hard to earn money nd get married to her, nd here ur comparing with bath. so unfair of u ladies
Re: Sets Timer To Call Her by Ranoscky(m): 9:53am On Jun 07, 2011
Go for sex peddlers and save urself all dis NONESENSE of "why didnt u call me" bullshit! But thank God ma sweet potato is not like that!
Re: Sets Timer To Call Her by Mynd44: 9:56am On Jun 07, 2011
Women!!!!!
Re: Sets Timer To Call Her by Natasha2(f): 10:10am On Jun 07, 2011
dotman:

come on how can u compare those things, hes trying hard to earn money nd get married to her, nd here your comparing with bath. so unfair of u ladies
no its not if he wants to marry her and he has her in his head how come he needs his reminder to call her?
Re: Sets Timer To Call Her by dotman(m): 10:17am On Jun 07, 2011
no its not if he wants to marry her and he has her in his head how come he needs his reminder to call her?

well maybe he is a very organised nd timely person, nd from what i av seen about him, he is. so if he is on time to pick her up for a movie, mayb d same rule applies
Go for sex peddlers and save urself all dis NONESENSE of "why didnt u call me" bullshit! But thank God ma sweet potato is not like that!

well i dont think it works all the time, plus it is not a very long term plan
Re: Sets Timer To Call Her by Natasha2(f): 10:43am On Jun 07, 2011
dotman:

well maybe he is a very organised nd timely person, nd from what i av seen about him, he is. so if he is on time to pick her up for a movie, mayb d same rule applies
don't use that to cover up for him If he's organised and timely he shouldn't need a reminder even if it was me I won't be happy about it and BTW its like you don't like my front colour, you keep taking it out when you quote me lolz and you will still take this one out
Re: Sets Timer To Call Her by GaussS: 10:49am On Jun 07, 2011
A TIMER!!!! wonders shall never cease.
Natasha,,:

''don't tell me you are too busy, you are not too busy to take your bath or to go to the toilet so definitely you have no excuse for not calling''  cheesy same goes for your friend doesn't he take his bath, [size=2pt]if he wan shi t him no go leave him work[/size]  angry  or does he put reminder to visit the toilet?

True how would she know if he truly loves her or just fulfilling all righteousness of being in a relationship. That's not being spontaneous or romantic at all.
Re: Sets Timer To Call Her by Natasha2(f): 10:55am On Jun 07, 2011
GaussS:

A TIMER!!!! wonders shall never cease. True how would she know if he truly loves her or just fulfilling all righteousness of being in a relationship. That's not being spontaneous or romantic at all.
sweet you are right you just said the right words all his trying to do is to fulfil all righteousness of being in a relationship, he doesn't call cos he's missing his girl or cos he's thinking about her, he calls ''thank God for the reminder'' just to fulfil all righteousness which is still not right
Re: Sets Timer To Call Her by dotman(m): 11:04am On Jun 07, 2011
don't use that to cover up for him If he's organised and timely he shouldn't need a reminder even if it was me I won't be happy about it and BTW its like you don't like my front colour, you keep taking it out when you quote me lolz and you will still take this one out

i hope i got the colour? i am not covering for him, no reminders for the night calls, nd d weekend calls except for special occasions. although she complained to me that dey dnt talk as much as she wld like nd d nyt calls r shorter than wht she wld av wanted. Lagos has a way of dealing with u, u jst av to keep finding a way to deal with u, mayb thats his own way of dealing with it.
Re: Sets Timer To Call Her by Natasha2(f): 11:28am On Jun 07, 2011
dotman:

[/color]

i hope i got the colour? i am not covering for him, no reminders for the night calls, nd d weekend calls except for special occasions. although she complained to me that dey dnt talk as much as she wld like nd d nyt calls r shorter than wht she wld av wanted. Lagos has a way of dealing with u, u jst av to keep finding a way to deal with u, mayb thats his own way of dealing with it.
[color=#770077]lolz you didn't get the colour again just like I anticipated  cheesy there's an ''insert quote''  option at the right top of any post at the reply page all you have to do is click it ''which ever one you want to quote  cheesy
lolz how would he put reminder na when the night call is free? he would be awake by 11:00pm waiting for 12:30 am  grin grin grin grin either way he's allowing his job to take his attention off his girl and its not right ''women love and need attention '' not want but NEED
Re: Sets Timer To Call Her by dotman(m): 11:40am On Jun 07, 2011
lolz you didn't get the colour again just like I anticipated there's an ''insert quote'' option at the right top of any post at the reply page all you have to do is click it ''which ever one you want to quote
lolz how would he put reminder na when the night call is free? he would be awake by 11:00pm waiting for 12:30 am either way he's allowing his job to take his attention off his girl and its not right ''women love and need attention '' not want but NEED

well have tried,

i dont think any man still wakes up to do mid nyt calls, i wld die if my sleep is interupted, not to now talk of waking up to make a call. i am sure wen he is more settled he wld b able to balance d equation, jst pray it wldnt b too late by den
Re: Sets Timer To Call Her by Natasha2(f): 11:46am On Jun 07, 2011
dotman:

[/color]

well have tried,

i dont think any man still wakes up to do mid nyt calls, i wld die if my sleep is interupted, not to now talk of waking up to make a call. i am sure wen he is more settled he wld b able to balance d equation, jst pray it wldnt b too late by den
[color=#770077]lol well do your friend and favour and tell him to try and balance the equation he should not let his work come between him and his baby cheesy and BTW are you using a pc? if you are then you must have seen the ''insert quote'' option in the right top of my post right? so why doesn't it have my front colour? cheesy I'm not leaving until you quote me with my front colour lolz grin
Re: Sets Timer To Call Her by dotman(m): 12:11pm On Jun 07, 2011
I'm not leaving until you quote me with my front colour lolz

i av quoted it oo, hope it reflects this time
Re: Sets Timer To Call Her by Natasha2(f): 12:15pm On Jun 07, 2011
dotman:

[/color]

i av quoted it oo, hope it reflects this time
[color=#770077]lolz lolz lolz no It hasn't what are you doing? why cant it come up?  cheesy are you using a pc? did you do what i told you to?  seems like you are using the ''insert quote'' that's over the reply box I told you to use the one on the right of my post  cheesy still waiting you just have to get it right lolz cheesy
Re: Sets Timer To Call Her by kpolli(m): 1:44pm On Jun 07, 2011
girls can never understand
Re: Sets Timer To Call Her by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:57pm On Jun 07, 2011
MUMU GIRL.SHE SEE PERSON WEN DE CALL AM SHE STILL DE COMPLAIN MAKE SHE CONTINUE UNTIL BABE WEN SERIOUS IN COME COLLECT D GUY FROM GER HAND.IDIOTA
Re: Sets Timer To Call Her by iice(f): 2:48pm On Jun 07, 2011
Mynd_44:

Women!!!!!
For real ooo.
Re: Sets Timer To Call Her by MMM2(m): 2:59pm On Jun 07, 2011
op
4 wahala ask p square.
Re: Sets Timer To Call Her by Wislet(f): 3:09pm On Jun 07, 2011
Some women never appreciate what they have until they lose it. He's not cheating. Thinkin of long term. Does dat only on busy week days. YET, Could depend on how busy a guy he is. But why in de world would she want midnight calls from him? Someone dat's busy throughout de day? She prolly will talk till 4:30. Some girls sef.
Re: Sets Timer To Call Her by dotman(m): 3:31pm On Jun 07, 2011
it only shows d nature of the human race itself. we r all guilty of this act.

@natasha, i don try tire, i wldnt quit anyway. wink
Re: Sets Timer To Call Her by Natasha2(f): 7:11pm On Jun 07, 2011
^lolz but seriously what's wrong? anyways its a good thing you won't quit I noticed you are afraid of quoting me lolz grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sets Timer To Call Her by Pweety4me(f): 7:29pm On Jun 07, 2011
@OP sounds like a job?i mean doesn't the girl ave a life 2?what's with the scheduled calls? undecided
Re: Sets Timer To Call Her by kokoye(m): 9:07pm On Jun 07, 2011
lol

maybe I should set a reminder for shaggging the wifey too  like I need one  grin
Re: Sets Timer To Call Her by emmatok(m): 11:59pm On Jun 07, 2011
@op

That girl get wahala.

Their is noting wrong with schedule a call with his girl friend.

At least he is calling .

So is she expecting him to leave his money making venture just for her attention.

Their is time for everything.
Re: Sets Timer To Call Her by dotman(m): 6:22am On Jun 08, 2011
i guess its a job itself to please a girl, dem suppose dey teach am for college now.

@natasha one day, i wld prove u wrong

Natasha,,:

^lolz but seriously what's wrong? anyways its a good thing you won't quit I noticed you are afraid of quoting me lolz grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

and i think i av

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This Right? Must You? / Can You Date An Albino / Tips To Make Sure Your Girl Has A Great Time When She’s In Bed With You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.