Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

I Jst Registered For The Nigeria Army Dssc/ssc Recruitment. Am Passionate About D Military. Lets Met - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Jst Registered For The Nigeria Army Dssc/ssc Recruitment. Am Passionate About D Military. Lets Met (10830 Views)

Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online / Nigerian Army Dssc Shortlisting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Jst Registered For The Nigeria Army Dssc/ssc Recruitment. Am Passionate About D Military. Lets Met by Ofido(m): 1:20pm On Jun 07, 2011
Plz this page is ment for Advise, Ideas and Informations from Force men both Military and Police plus other private individual for us the upcoming officers. Though criticism from u all who hate the force is also allowed cos if no one talks about you, Then u are no body, Hahahaha

During my secondary school old days, one quote that always makes me go gaga is ''a man's 1st love is the love for his country'' and for u to love ur country u mst be ready to give it all for her. I vowed i mst be a force man, Bleep the bloody civilian life.

And my preference was Military Navy>Nigerian army>Nigerian police. This love for the force made me that wen even i see a military personel on uniform i always stop to give him or her a nice salute cos i love them, the respect and power ther command, the brotherhood in them and the uniform.

I graduated 2009 and is currently doing my NYSC in Gombe state. During our orientation camp i was the closest friend of the military guys.

Few weeks back, a military friend of mine, my senior Aliyu Umar whom i meet thru Facebook called to say that the NA recruitment form is now on sale so i went and purchased mine at oceanic bank and proceeded to fill it on the net. I ve succefully filled mine is now waiting for the D-day.

Fellow Nairalander especially prospective officers lets interact here, u can ask ur questions. Our seniors officers in nairaland plz do drop by time on time to counsel us on some important tips.

My own question is thus: is it possible that someone can stay in the Militay for straigth 5 years with out any promotion especially the 2nd lieutenants??

1 Like

Re: I Jst Registered For The Nigeria Army Dssc/ssc Recruitment. Am Passionate About D Military. Lets Met by Ofido(m): 1:57pm On Jun 10, 2011
Plz house someone told me today that the pple that are most favoured (i.e in terms of promotion) in the Nigerian army are those who passed thru the Defence academy, plz how true is this
Re: I Jst Registered For The Nigeria Army Dssc/ssc Recruitment. Am Passionate About D Military. Lets Met by Etuksbaba: 10:17pm On Jun 10, 2011
not rilli true !!!!! besides- as a corper, if u intend joining the military at this stage, it thru the short course but when u get to the rank of col. (army) or navy capt. (navy), u will spend longer tyme than those dat went thru NDA= (7yrs to 8yrs). while those thru NDA should be at General (army) or rear admiral (navy). cheesy cheesy cheesy
Beside, if u claim u intend doing it for the love of ur country, why look at the aspect of promotion? undecided.
Re: I Jst Registered For The Nigeria Army Dssc/ssc Recruitment. Am Passionate About D Military. Lets Met by Ofido(m): 6:41pm On Jun 13, 2011
@Etuksbaba
thanks for the information. In as much as am passionate about the Military, its a sort of a place i wil love to build a career and for any career a reasonable person wants to go into he must enquire about the steps to rise in the career. Every student wil one want to become a teacher no matter how he/she loves to listen.

Another place am so confused now is that i visited the nigerianarmyms.org wher we filled the forms online to knw is ther is any info and to my supprise the site has been hacked. Hope it wil not affect our registration
Re: I Jst Registered For The Nigeria Army Dssc/ssc Recruitment. Am Passionate About D Military. Lets Met by babapressy(m): 7:17pm On Jun 19, 2012
@ofido hw ar u? I gex its d ofido 4rm EBSU hu read FST. Its me Bishop. So u registad 4d Army Dssc tin. I also did n Emeka ezeogo n odas. Wen wud d names show? Al dis dia delay day tire person.
Re: I Jst Registered For The Nigeria Army Dssc/ssc Recruitment. Am Passionate About D Military. Lets Met by Taiw(m): 8:50pm On Jun 19, 2012
pls house is d navy form still out?where can i get the forms
Re: I Jst Registered For The Nigeria Army Dssc/ssc Recruitment. Am Passionate About D Military. Lets Met by SLEEMYDRIZ(m): 8:42am On Jul 05, 2012
i alwaz have a dream to join any of the Nigerian armed forces..and i've tried all my possible best to see it done.i've try NDA exams and Naval recriutment even the recent one Batch21 but am still not selected with all my performances and good grade in my O'Level..All am trying to picture out is that to me joining any Armed forces in Nigeria,one need to have God father,As i was told all time..Not for people like us,though we have what it takes!!! Naija Politics play role in everywhere.''Man know Man''God help me so i can see a Godfather this time o..stil onl trying things..NA 68regular.
Re: I Jst Registered For The Nigeria Army Dssc/ssc Recruitment. Am Passionate About D Military. Lets Met by Golffire: 9:43pm On Apr 04, 2013
I want to greet everybody both the civilians and the officers in the house,salute to you all once more, please I want to know if with international relations as my discipline, can i be admitted in the Army force, for DSSC?also what is the highest rank i can attain during my service, beside all this i love to represent with the Nigeria Arm Forces as a military man,and also my height is 163cm, can it disqualify me?please i need a response to this God bless you all.
Re: I Jst Registered For The Nigeria Army Dssc/ssc Recruitment. Am Passionate About D Military. Lets Met by soludocharlie: 10:07pm On Apr 04, 2013
Pls hauz I like 2 be enlisted into d nigeria army,but my NYSC discharge certificate 'll b ready by june can I apply.
Re: I Jst Registered For The Nigeria Army Dssc/ssc Recruitment. Am Passionate About D Military. Lets Met by CrazyMan(m): 11:49am On Apr 05, 2013
soludocharlie: Pls hauz I like 2 be enlisted into d nigeria army,but my NYSC discharge certificate 'll b ready by june can I apply.
Continue here...

https://www.nairaland.com/1235955/nigerian-army-direct-short-service

(1)

Ican List Of Courses / 300 Sacked Lagos Street Sweepers Disowned / Should I Quit My Job To Pursue More Education ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.