Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,963 members, 7,803,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Is It Possible To Start A Business In Nigeria With N3million? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is It Possible To Start A Business In Nigeria With N3million? (2254 Views)

Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money / How To Make Money Online From Nigeria With Your Phone, Email And Bank Account / Is It Possible To Cash A Foreign Cheque Here In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Start A Business In Nigeria With N3million? by blakmonsta: 4:58pm On Jun 07, 2011
If so, what size of business/ what kind of cashflow can one expect to generate within a reasonable timeframe with that kind of capital?

Thanks!
Re: Is It Possible To Start A Business In Nigeria With N3million? by obowunmi(m): 5:33pm On Jun 07, 2011
Yes but what type of business ?
Re: Is It Possible To Start A Business In Nigeria With N3million? by Acidosis(m): 5:41pm On Jun 07, 2011
If you don't know what to do with the money, then lend me and I'll make a return of 3.5m naira after 2 years. Better still, pay 90k into my account then I'll tell you how to double that money within a short time frame.
Re: Is It Possible To Start A Business In Nigeria With N3million? by blakmonsta: 7:05pm On Jun 07, 2011
@Acidosis, the question was clear. Serious question please, no trolling or senseless jokes,

@Obawunmi, so the answer is yes, but then are there any examples? What kind of business would you think of, off hand?
Re: Is It Possible To Start A Business In Nigeria With N3million? by goldng: 4:23pm On Oct 05, 2011
If you still have the Money you can invest it in agriculture
Re: Is It Possible To Start A Business In Nigeria With N3million? by webcash(m): 11:49pm On Oct 10, 2011
Hi, should you still have that kind of money, I strongly suggest you go into ICT buying and selling - phones and laptops. lets do a quick analysis: You can buy laptops for 50k worth 90k in Nigeria and resell for say 85k thats 35k gain. if you invest N1m, we are looking at 20laptops. 20 x 90k = N1.8m, i.e N800k as profit.

Did you know that trading in fairly used laptops and phones is also a goldmine?  If you want to partner me, I will assist you buy these laptops or phones at the cheapest prices from abroad and sell for you if you want.

there is this other opportunity I have discovered but financing. for more on this, send me a mail so I can respond with pictures and some analysis.

Thank you

Contact me mejitech@yahoo.com or 07033146262 , lets talk
Re: Is It Possible To Start A Business In Nigeria With N3million? by moreprof: 9:41am On Oct 11, 2011
Nigeria is a lucrative market for any business, just find the market and provide the goods or services~! Chikena!
Re: Is It Possible To Start A Business In Nigeria With N3million? by gbengaijot(m): 3:58pm On Oct 11, 2011
Biz RULE 1: Never invest/go into a business you don't understand. If you don't have business ieas, do your own research first. don't jump in because "someon" told you its lucrative.

If you don't have the mind of an entrepreneur, put your money in the bank and keep lookingat it. It will give you high self esteem that you have 3 million in savings, instead of you losing it
Re: Is It Possible To Start A Business In Nigeria With N3million? by ajadek(m): 6:12pm On Oct 12, 2011
@acidocis.i think i suport ur answer, just give me 2m now b4 subsidy,i will turn it double for u,or send 10% of d money to my acct and i will show u how to do d busine, is offline and legal,
Re: Is It Possible To Start A Business In Nigeria With N3million? by MobileApp: 5:47pm On Oct 13, 2011
I am selling a lucrative online business please check the site out and call me if you are interested. i am base in the United State but i have an Agent u will deal with in Nigeria that will work you trough the back office and payment terms. please check out the site and call me at 443-248-9612 if you are willing to buy

www.ivropay.com

Re: Is It Possible To Start A Business In Nigeria With N3million? by Sirdayor(m): 3:10am On Oct 14, 2011
Obviously, most people lack good idea thatwhy u can see people throwing junks to important topic like this. I support d ICT idea or something around entertainment industry, bt stil do your home work
Re: Is It Possible To Start A Business In Nigeria With N3million? by feelamong(m): 5:50pm On Oct 14, 2011
Mobile App:

I am selling a lucrative online business please check the site out and call me if you are interested. i am base in the United State but i have an Agent u will deal with in Nigeria that will work you trough the back office and payment terms. please check out the site and call me at 443-248-9612 if you are willing to buy

www.ivropay.com

Another Ponzi scheme, angry
Re: Is It Possible To Start A Business In Nigeria With N3million? by MobileApp: 6:02pm On Oct 14, 2011
I build it for people to help each other out. give and people will give back to you. if it is with someone with good intention, it is an investment worth going into
Re: Is It Possible To Start A Business In Nigeria With N3million? by MobileApp: 6:06pm On Oct 14, 2011
I build it and wish to sell it since i am not base in Nigeria. with an office 5 computer with internet, flyers to market it out and certificate to send out or email to every user. people can send money to each other all over Nigeria so its more than just investing send money
Re: Is It Possible To Start A Business In Nigeria With N3million? by petrolman(m): 8:32pm On Oct 16, 2011
my brother,i will rather advice you to invest in oil and gas, as this is the business i have been doing for some time now and i have no regret whatsoever, the only constrain there is that you will have to be practically involved, i mean you have to be there or someone you can trust, i will explain further on phone as i will not like to expose how i make my cool money in public, reach me on , 08096078901, or 07026818631,
thanks, call me and i will tell you everything about it,
Re: Is It Possible To Start A Business In Nigeria With N3million? by made1(m): 10:41pm On Oct 16, 2011
Lol you have a good advice but with selfish motives , If you want to help him, you can help others too , it will be our choice to either listen to what you are saying or let you continue to enjoy ur cool money. Just saying
Re: Is It Possible To Start A Business In Nigeria With N3million? by paulinto: 11:37pm On Oct 16, 2011
Hello Everybody, I want to introduce you to a Marketing strategies and Consultation company I lately know about. www.wallcity.com.ng they do free consultation, package proposal for people and organisation for free and some other things you might want to know.
Re: Is It Possible To Start A Business In Nigeria With N3million? by sheldor: 9:42am On Oct 17, 2011
N3M is enouth to a 7-11 convenience store
Re: Is It Possible To Start A Business In Nigeria With N3million? by LAX89(m): 12:39am On Oct 18, 2011
Mobile App:

www.ivropay.com

Is that so, you're a wonderful man, Ekperima!
Re: Is It Possible To Start A Business In Nigeria With N3million? by wealth123: 11:14pm On Oct 20, 2011
My advice is simple and very profitable for you or anyone who is interested. CEMENT BUSINESS.

LOOK FOR A GOOD LOCATION.

YOU CAN START WITH I TRAILER 600 BAGS.

I CAN GIVE YOU AT A GOOD PRICE BECAUSE I GET DIRECT FROM DANGOTE. NO NEED TO PAY UPFRONT.

PROCEDURE: YOU CUT YOUR DRAFT IN MY COMPANY NAME, GIVE ME PHOTOCOPY, I BRING YOUR CEMENT TO YOUR LOCATION GIVE ME ORIGINAL DRAFT AND WE OFFLOAD.

If you sell with a margin of only N50, you will make N30k per trailer. If you can sell 2 trailers per month that will be N60k. You will sell more as people begin to know you.

The success factor is HONESTY. be honest and don't be greedy. If you do this people will be depositing money with you on trust.

This is my little advice. If you need my help just text or call: 08082083126. It is not compulsory you buy from me. You can buy from any distributor of Dangote.

Dangote cement will continue to rule cement market in Nigeria because he has Government backing.
Re: Is It Possible To Start A Business In Nigeria With N3million? by osoise(m): 3:08am On Oct 28, 2011
Re: Is It Possible To Start A Business In Nigeria With N3million? by morprofits: 5:54am On Oct 28, 2011
Invest and earn huge returns, check my signature link!

(1) (Reply)

A Business Opportunity You Should Watch Out For In 2015 :: / Business Attitude And Business Ethics Of A Computer Business Centre. / Bag Of Beans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.