Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Late Nigerian Boxer - Young Ali - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Late Nigerian Boxer - Young Ali (5657 Views)

Ex-Nigerian Boxer, Ayodele Peters Lives In Abject Poverty [photos] / Funniest Nigerian Boxer Ever! / Nigerian Boxer To Fight For U.s. Heavyweight Boxing Title March 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Late Nigerian Boxer - Young Ali by Romeo4real(m): 1:22am On Jun 08, 2011
Hello All,

I am looking to locate the family(specifically wife & child) of late Nigerian boxer - Young Ali (Asymin Mustapha - not sure about the spelling). His wife was pregnant with their unborn child at the time of his death.

Tragically Young Ali died after being in a coma for five months as a result of a KO sustained in the 6th round of his fight with Ireland's Barry McGuigan in June 1982, and I am doing this as a favor to Barry, who is desperate to get in touch with them.

This is a genuine post, so no time wasters please. Any help is welcome. You can reach me at - gmfree@live.co.uk

Thank you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Late Nigerian Boxer - Young Ali by honeric01(m): 1:29am On Jun 08, 2011
Have you tried Nigerian sport institute? you can google for it online, you might find the info you need from the website or try contacting some news media in Nigeria (known ones).
Re: Late Nigerian Boxer - Young Ali by Romeo4real(m): 1:51pm On Jun 09, 2011
Thx Honeric01, will look into it.
Re: Late Nigerian Boxer - Young Ali by Ibime(m): 3:12pm On Jun 09, 2011
Im happy to hear that Barry Mcguigan is interested in the welfare of Young Ali's family.
Re: Late Nigerian Boxer - Young Ali by youngali2002: 12:08am On Oct 08, 2013
Hello, I am the only child of Young Ali. This is real and I have proves. well I just came across your message here during one of my attempt to reconnect with Barry McGuigan who I was communicating with few years ago. I just hope this is real and and a scam. I have sent an email to the email you provided. Thanks
Re: Late Nigerian Boxer - Young Ali by opata(m): 8:41am On Nov 27, 2014
Romeo4real ... how did this pan out? Were you successful in your quest?

(1) (Reply)

Kelechi Arima Of Heartland FC Is Shot Dead In Owerri / Two Odd Special / Football Fans In Shock As Ngolo Kante & Ashley Young Leave Their Hair To Grow.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.