Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,752 members, 7,806,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

The Song Of Solomon - Erotic Poetry At Its Finest - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Song Of Solomon - Erotic Poetry At Its Finest (21627 Views)

NEW!! EROTIC Story..the Sudden Lust Of A Black Milf (matured_lady)...episode_1 / Can Someone Explain Songs Of Solomon 4 Vs 5 To Me / Finest Guy On Nairaland, Upload Pic, Girls Rate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Song Of Solomon - Erotic Poetry At Its Finest by KINGKONG(m): 11:47am On Feb 14, 2006
Re: The Song Of Solomon - Erotic Poetry At Its Finest by ijele(m): 1:24pm On Feb 14, 2006
Men i don't what to say but this is some poetry, is this an inspiration, and from who?
Re: The Song Of Solomon - Erotic Poetry At Its Finest by Jamesbond(m): 4:02pm On Feb 14, 2006
meeeeeeeeen!!!the poem is fantastic!u know,the bible is so complete and so real.even though i know about Solomon to be the husband of a lot of women,i never knew he was so good in poetry,and so deep.am sure KINGKONG, u did not add or minus abi?cos its so good!!
no wonder he had so much women to deal with.his poetry could make any female fall in love.
the guy mouth sweet abeg!! smiley
Re: The Song Of Solomon - Erotic Poetry At Its Finest by Bolarge(m): 1:53pm On Jul 16, 2007
Mind blowing. cool
Re: The Song Of Solomon - Erotic Poetry At Its Finest by Desnudo: 7:50pm On Jul 11, 2018
To get the full erotic implications, I suggest:

https://eroticsongofsolomon..com/
Re: The Song Of Solomon - Erotic Poetry At Its Finest by Kaymercury(m): 3:42pm On Oct 02, 2018
KINGKONG:
where is it?

(1) (Reply)

Biggest Breasts On Tiktok ( Pics ) Natural / Ladies: Don't Make Yourself A Target - Bamisepeters' Blog / 7 Reasons Many Men Remain Single For Long - Bamisepeter's Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.