Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Study In Malasia For Uk, Us And Australia Certificate At A Cheaper Fees - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Study In Malasia For Uk, Us And Australia Certificate At A Cheaper Fees (1260 Views)

Register For PTE Academic To Secure Your UK And Australia VISA / Full Post-graduate Scholarship To UK/US Universities For Nigerian Nationals Only / Study In Malaysia, Canada, Uk, Usa, Newzealand And Australia Easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Study In Malasia For Uk, Us And Australia Certificate At A Cheaper Fees by sholasol: 5:20am On Jun 08, 2011
This is an opportunity for people seeking admission abroad to obtain foreign certificate at almost half of what it costs at the school's main campuses.
The cost of education is cheap here in Malaysia compare to most other countries, living here is also affordable for a student.
I am also a student of University of East London here in Malaysia studying Business Information System at FTMS College Kuala Lumpur.
The duration of most courses at undergraduate level is three (3years). What more for people who had obtained an OND or Diploma in related field, the duration of their program can be reduced by one year meaning they can join from 200 level.
I have to state here that this is basically for people who want to continue their studies.
Here are the list of Colleges and Foreign school

FTMS Global:

Post Graduate program: MSc. in Business Information System,
                                                   Information Technology,
                                                   Computer System Engineering,
                                                   Business Administration

Undergraduate Program: BSc. in Software engineering
                                                Business information system
                                                Computer Game Technology
                                                Accounting and Finance
                                                International management
                                                Human Resources Management
                                                Business Management
                                                Marketing

For people who are interested in other engineering courses, here are the list of some of courses available at INTI International University:
                                               Civil engineering
                                               Electrical and Electronics Engineering
                                               Mechanical
The average cost per year of most courses is $5,000 for undergraduate programmes, the fees for Master varies.

Most of the courses mentioned above are transfer programme (That is, the programme will be completed in the Uk, provided you are financially capable)
the school organizes that for you.

For students, the procedure for visa is different. Once your application is submitted, you will wait for your study approval to be ready(this has to do with Malaysian Immigration usually it takes 45 working days or less in some cases) once this is ready, you good to go.
it will cost N 100,000 to apply and that is all you have to pay until you get to Malaysia. on arrival, you will make payment of your school fee either part or full.

For more information about the schools you can check them online at www.ftms.edu.my and www.newinti.edu.my

Visa procurement

You can go to Malaysian Embassy in Abuja on your own or I can connect you with a friend who will help you with it.

I will supply you more details if you signify your interest

Note this is for studying alone!!!

for more information, call or email
Tel: +60147080081
ssskolinfo@gmail.com
Re: Study In Malasia For Uk, Us And Australia Certificate At A Cheaper Fees by albertbosun(m): 8:11am On Sep 13, 2012
DELETED

(1) (Reply)

Admission Into Univesities In Ghana / Admission Processing/payment Of Fees For Evangel University,akaeze 15/16 Session / School Management Software & School Management System | School Software Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.