Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Getting Up-to-date Stock Price Information From The Nse Website - Any Ideas? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Getting Up-to-date Stock Price Information From The Nse Website - Any Ideas? (1093 Views)

Listing Of Shares On The NSE Should Be Voluntary - MTN / Why Is Nigerian Stock Exchange (nse) Website Down / Stocks / Shares Investors Which Way Forward? As The Nse Is Crashing Gradually. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Getting Up-to-date Stock Price Information From The Nse Website - Any Ideas? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 26, 2007
Does anybody know the process for getting up-to-date stock price information from the NSE website? I dont want to have to depend on daily newspapers/financial publications, and i would also like to look at values for stocks i haven't bought. I dont want to go through a stockbroker.
Re: Getting Up-to-date Stock Price Information From The Nse Website - Any Ideas? by teena(f): 1:05pm On Jul 31, 2007
Re: Getting Up-to-date Stock Price Information From The Nse Website - Any Ideas? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 31, 2007
The links were interesting, but i need something like a page where the official current prices for ALL stocks are listed.

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Benefit Of A Cscs Account / About Zenith Bank Share Certificate / The Wisdom Of Saving And Planning For Retirement At 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.