Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,950 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Ladies: Do You Love Wearing Boots And Why? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies: Do You Love Wearing Boots And Why? (20700 Views)

Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) / Original Timberland Boots And Pharell Williams Adidas Colorful Sneakers For Sale / Weird Things Some Nigerian Ladies Do Just To Have Big & Firm Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Do You Love Wearing Boots And Why? by Galadriel(f): 5:35pm On Jul 28, 2007
That's what they say about clothes and your attitude. Sometimes you wear stuff and wham your demeanor changes!!! Its really an enigma that's why I am particular about the clothes I wear so that I do not give out the wrong vibes.
Re: Ladies: Do You Love Wearing Boots And Why? by soulpatrol(f): 5:54pm On Jul 28, 2007
abi o. try wearing a sexy top that makes u feel confident, and before u know it, some yeye brotha at the club be asking u if u wanna go home with him tonite? like, shuuuuuu! angry
Re: Ladies: Do You Love Wearing Boots And Why? by Galadriel(f): 5:57pm On Jul 28, 2007
I found out that I love jackets. So one time, I bought this nice jacket and rocked it to school one day. I have to admit I felt like a cool tough rocker chic and I could see myself walking with this confidence and attitude that was so chic! grin Man, that was when I realised that clothes can give you overloads of confidence.
Re: Ladies: Do You Love Wearing Boots And Why? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:01pm On Jul 28, 2007
I vote that we stop wearing clothes then
Re: Ladies: Do You Love Wearing Boots And Why? by Galadriel(f): 6:10pm On Jul 28, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

I vote that we stop wearing clothes then

Hmm, wont that cause accidents? grin
Re: Ladies: Do You Love Wearing Boots And Why? by ikamefa(f): 8:57pm On Jul 28, 2007
lmao TOH i second that " grin "

free shows ! freaky accidents ! different shapes and sizes of lipsrsealed

and no more confidence boosting " grin "
Re: Ladies: Do You Love Wearing Boots And Why? by soulpatrol(f): 12:29am On Jul 29, 2007
naija is way too hot anyway. i propose we all wear tank tops and short shorts. haba! tongue and guys, for this u will have to learn how to control urselves o. there shall be no pouncing of skimpy clad girls grin
Re: Ladies: Do You Love Wearing Boots And Why? by sylvao2000(m): 10:37am On Jul 29, 2007
soulpatrol:

wearing kinky boots definitely boosts your confidence. just slap on a pair and tell me if your demeanor wont change. u wont even know when u start to swing the hips and cat walk. i dey talk am for true. cheesy

@Sourpatrol : Thanks for your contribution so far indeed you have been approved the traffic warder of this thread: keep your job going and l guess you know the duty of a traffic warder smiley
Re: Ladies: Do You Love Wearing Boots And Why? by MP007(m): 10:53am On Jul 29, 2007
boot in nigeria for ladies? hehehe grin, its sunny stupid!!
Re: Ladies: Do You Love Wearing Boots And Why? by Macutie(f): 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2007
Haba people! Na morning till night Naija de hot?

I own just a pair of hankle boots (that i havent worn at all)
But You can wear boots 'out' at night!
I particularly love boots but don't go out much so can't experiment with them
Re: Ladies: Do You Love Wearing Boots And Why? by soulpatrol(f): 5:28pm On Jul 29, 2007
@Macutie. ur "hankle" boots must be da bomb! shocked does hankle by any chance mean ankle? i just wanted to clarify thats all.  grin grin grin grin

@sylvao20. yes ke, u no see as i dey come down on peeps and their grammer? and na me u dey call "sour"patrol ehn? u have been banished for 20 mins until i say so tongue
Re: Ladies: Do You Love Wearing Boots And Why? by sylvao2000(m): 5:56pm On Jul 29, 2007
soulpatrol:

wearing kinky boots definitely boosts your confidence. just slap on a pair and tell me if your demeanor wont change. u wont even know when u start to swing the hips and cat walk. i dey talk am for true. cheesy

@soulpatrol thanks for your good work this really show that you are straight forward,
no Nigeria politice here. when do l start counting my 20minutes suspension.

Note: make you none Cary corruption come this thread ooh any body out of point here should be banish for more than three days. lf l see any body view out of this thread and the person is not banish l promise l will take you to high court of Nairaland for bribery and corruption.
Re: Ladies: Do You Love Wearing Boots And Why? by oge4real(f): 11:15pm On Jul 31, 2007
The only boots permitted in Nigeria are Rainboots, period!
Re: Ladies: Do You Love Wearing Boots And Why? by balleriina(f): 12:27pm On Aug 01, 2007
i've actually been meaning to get knee wait, thigh high boots with a tiny heel, not mad 4 inch heel or anythin. They look good with skinny jeans and a big jacket IN WINTER. Doesn't make the people i've seen them with look slutty.

HOWEVER

It should be BANNED, no, make it ILLEGAL to wear boots in Nigeria at all, we have summer 24/7, what idioctic reason would one have for wearing boots, why why why, and the ones i've seen people wear in the movies are attrocious, square fugly things, please ENE the madness, if you know people who are committing these everyday crime, make them stop it, there are plenty of other ways to slut yourself and look NICE, I quote NICE.
Re: Ladies: Do You Love Wearing Boots And Why? by iice(f): 12:30pm On Aug 01, 2007
Please i have seen people in winter coats and trench coats in naija. . .tight high boots will fit right in grin grin
Re: Ladies: Do You Love Wearing Boots And Why? by Galadriel(f): 2:32pm On Aug 01, 2007
iice:

Please i have seen people in winter coats and trench coats in naija. . .tight high boots will fit right in grin grin

Ha ha! So True!!
Re: Ladies: Do You Love Wearing Boots And Why? by soulpatrol(f): 11:04pm On Aug 01, 2007
is there anything our people dont copy? them for at least try use common sense first. wearing club wear to classes, wearing winter jacket in the hot sun, still putting flower in the hair which is like to outdated unless u in hawaii grin etc. not cool.
Re: Ladies: Do You Love Wearing Boots And Why? by Ladytemi(f): 5:51pm On Aug 02, 2007
Isn't it just a bit too hot for women in nigeria to be wearing boots.
Re: Ladies: Do You Love Wearing Boots And Why? by syrene(f): 1:19am On Aug 03, 2007
boots are lovely but its damn uncomfortable in dis weather
Re: Ladies: Do You Love Wearing Boots And Why? by blackracle(m): 10:08pm On Aug 03, 2007
i love them women in them boots any day,anytime.there aint anything wrong with women in boots.gives them some class.
Re: Ladies: Do You Love Wearing Boots And Why? by jerseygurl(f): 10:30pm On Aug 11, 2007
boots are so freakin nice n sexy but wit diz weather, i jus wanna throw em away
Re: Ladies: Do You Love Wearing Boots And Why? by Nella(f): 6:29pm On Aug 26, 2007
I would probably be in nigeria in a years time, so i'm still wondering what to do with my boots---

9ja weather is just not it, 4 boots-----
Re: Ladies: Do You Love Wearing Boots And Why? by soulpatrol(f): 8:56pm On Aug 27, 2007
yeah, but every girl should have at least 1 pair of boots in her closet! i dunno, for some reason, girls that wear boots in naija, look so em, slutty.  grin maybe because i've seen those corner prostitutes wearing the ankle boots a lot, i dunno. wink
Re: Ladies: Do You Love Wearing Boots And Why? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:57pm On Aug 27, 2007
that's cos they're retarded. they wear ankle boots with skirts. How does that make sense?
Re: Ladies: Do You Love Wearing Boots And Why? by soulpatrol(f): 9:00pm On Aug 27, 2007
sheeeeeeeyyyyy? grin grin grin very very wrong! with their spotted mosquito infested legs grin
Re: Ladies: Do You Love Wearing Boots And Why? by omoge(f): 9:31pm On Aug 27, 2007
i like boot only during the winter season.
Re: Ladies: Do You Love Wearing Boots And Why? by balleriina(f): 9:32pm On Aug 27, 2007
with the way Nigeria is, very soon they'll add autumn and winter to their list of seasons. I highly see that happening grin
Re: Ladies: Do You Love Wearing Boots And Why? by omoge(f): 9:35pm On Aug 27, 2007
lol grin grin won't be surprise. boot are supposed to be worn during cold season right? i hardly see anyone wearing boot in the summer grin

but in nig, na fashion, oh well maybe dem no dey sweat grin
Re: Ladies: Do You Love Wearing Boots And Why? by balleriina(f): 9:42pm On Aug 27, 2007
hahahah

people who sweat like pigs in summer will sweat and stink of B.O with their heavy clothing and boots on, ewww
Re: Ladies: Do You Love Wearing Boots And Why? by clemcykul(f): 4:55pm On Sep 03, 2007
i hate boots angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Ladies: Do You Love Wearing Boots And Why? by sammyjl(f): 1:55pm On Oct 04, 2007
Boots for winter only please, especially the long ones (knee high boots).
Re: Ladies: Do You Love Wearing Boots And Why? by oladapsy: 6:47pm On Nov 30, 2008
knee high boots are slutty I thought they had a purpose to keep you warm during the winter periods maybe am the only one who feels it does satisfy the purpose i love em

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tailors/fashion Designers Directory / Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? / What To Wear For Your Christmas And New Year Events (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.