Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,912 members, 7,806,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Need the Airfare From Nigeria To Belize? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Need the Airfare From Nigeria To Belize? (9045 Views)

Nigerians In Belize And Bahamas: / Flight To Belize From Lagos / Get A Visa To Belize In North America For A Little Token (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need the Airfare From Nigeria To Belize? by naijaspeak(m): 4:41pm On Jun 08, 2011
I need the airfare for travel between Nigeria and Belize. I am aware that there is no direct flight from Nigeria to Belize.
Re: Need the Airfare From Nigeria To Belize? by kenny33: 5:45pm On Jun 08, 2011
Re: Need the Airfare From Nigeria To Belize? by ayomission(m): 7:15am On Jun 09, 2011
btw 165k to 220k and uşualy via transit in Brazil.430k ke?dönt let ticket agents open officn on board your skull.d expensive tickets r malaysia and Aussie and they r nt up to 250k
Re: Need the Airfare From Nigeria To Belize? by steve13(m): 8:30am On Jun 09, 2011
Ayomission u just lied,it can never be that price ,do u know what u are saying?pls don't joke here,Los-sao paulo is N335,000 on emirates,N305,000 on turkish,then from sao paulo ( brazil) to belize do u know how much??N430k is correct,absolutely.(Ayomission he needs real IATA agent issued ticket,not some CC tickets.
Re: Need the Airfare From Nigeria To Belize? by chinboy(m): 2:39pm On Jun 09, 2011
steve_101:

Ayomission u just lied,it can never be that price ,do u know what u are saying?pls don't joke here,Los-sao paulo is N335,000 on emirates,N305,000 on turkish,then from sao paulo ( brazil) to belize do u know how much??N430k is correct,absolutely.(Ayomission he needs real IATA agent issued ticket,not some CC tickets.
you are very correct.

ayomission:

btw 165k to 220k and uşualy via transit in Brazil.430k ke?dönt let ticket agents open officn on board your skull.d expensive tickets r malaysia and Aussie and they r nt up to 250k

ticket to malaysia is neva d most expensive, what about ticket to havana(cuba).
or is it online ticket that will get him into trouble at transit point that u want him buy.
Re: Need the Airfare From Nigeria To Belize? by Cavad4real: 2:37pm On Sep 09, 2011
please i really need help,i av my visa ready,hw do i travel to belize without a transit visa.please i need an urgent reply
Re: Need the Airfare From Nigeria To Belize? by ojdollars(m): 9:26pm On Sep 09, 2011
Cavad4real:

please i really need help,i av my visa ready,hw do i travel to belize without a transit visa.please i need an urgent reply

@Cavad4real ,  How long did it take you to get your Belize Visa from their Consulate in Lagos or Abuja least I forget. Did it take you up to 2 weeks? I am interested to visit Belize though in Dec. Check www.wakanow.com for good Ticket Price, call their Toll Free Number on the site. If you live in Lagos or Abuja, walk into any Airline Counter or Office around the Int's Airport and they would give you a clue on how to fly there, not many people travel to Belize though, but is a great Place, where their 2dollar is = 1usd. Not very Rich people though, but a very peaceful place, they don;t like corruption, and you would be dealth with, if found guilty of any Crime. I don add my 2cent, OK answer my Question bros, thank you smiley.
Re: Need the Airfare From Nigeria To Belize? by Cavad4real: 5:23pm On Sep 10, 2011
@ Oj dollar thanks for contributing to my question.yes my visa stayed only for 14 days and it was issued to me.go ahead bro and apply.bt
u must have geniue documents.the problem is how to travel to belize.the few airliners i met in lagos was asking a transit visa,cos they will pass through uS.do you know how i can travel without a transit visa from Us.do u have a friend from nigeria that is in belize already
Re: Need the Airfare From Nigeria To Belize? by ojdollars(m): 2:43pm On Sep 11, 2011
Cavad4real:

@ Oj dollar thanks for contributing to my question.yes my visa stayed only for 14 days and it was issued to me.go ahead bro and apply.bt
u must have geniue documents.the problem is how to travel to belize.the few airliners i met in lagos was asking a transit visa,cos they will pass through uS.do you know how i can travel without a transit visa from Us.do u have a friend from nigeria that is in belize already

Bros thank you, I think I have their consulate information and they have even sent me an email some time ago. I will check and apply, I just got my S.A Now, would leave soon with my family for Hols next next month end and when I return back to 9ja, I will try to Visit Belize before dec, i heard is mother nature in secret smiley . I am grateful for the piece of info, but be rest assured that I will drop any info that would be helpful to you on how to get to Belize. But someone said you can go through Brazil, Have you ask Qatar Airline? You can secure a Brazil Visa, it takes two weeks or so, or sometimes expedite processing if you talk to the staff about ya intent why you need to get it. Well, I be looking at for any reliable info for ya.
Re: Need the Airfare From Nigeria To Belize? by ojdollars(m): 3:04pm On Sep 11, 2011
@Cavad4real , This is the best information you can get about going to Belize.

Source: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-421723.0.html , Take care bro.
Re: Need the Airfare From Nigeria To Belize? by Cavad4real: 11:00am On Sep 12, 2011
Oj dollar,thank you very much.i nw av info.with the link you sent.All i need nw is a gud agent that will put me through.
Re: Need the Airfare From Nigeria To Belize? by taiwosplace: 8:58pm On Sep 16, 2011
The cheapest route i know is that you go tosenegal and board air portugal to venezula for 350,000 then about four or five hundred dollers to belmopan.
Re: Need the Airfare From Nigeria To Belize? by segeoneon: 10:50am On Nov 23, 2012
Cavad4real Please i want you to explain to me how you obtain Belize Visa.......Please do update me how you get the Visa.
Re: Need the Airfare From Nigeria To Belize? by segeoneon: 10:51am On Nov 23, 2012
I will like to be in Belize anytime from now.
Re: Need the Airfare From Nigeria To Belize? by Goldie20: 9:02pm On Dec 02, 2012
segeoneon: I will like to be in Belize anytime from now.

Im in belize... anyone needs any help with anything.. just let me know..
Re: Need the Airfare From Nigeria To Belize? by princeonx: 11:37pm On Dec 02, 2012
Goldie20:

Im in belize... anyone needs any help with anything.. just let me know..
What's there to do in Belize? Are you a student? Or are you there on a work visa? How affordable is living there? And finally, how do you get a legal status or stay to live there?
Re: Need the Airfare From Nigeria To Belize? by Goldie20: 4:07am On Dec 04, 2012
prince_onx:
What's there to do in Belize? Are you a student? Or are you there on a work visa? How affordable is living there? And finally, how do you get a legal status or stay to live there?

What's there to do in Belize? It depends on where you live. If you live in Belize City there are organized football teams, place to play basketball, and various holiday activites. Some of the smaller towns have those kinds of activities as well. If you like the outdoors, and can afford to pay for travel (a combination of bus and taxi, or rental car), there are caving and kayaking adventures, mayan ruins, and other things, including fishing and camping. it also shares borders with mexico,guatemula,jamaica.. so u can also take a little tour over there and go places, shopping and stuff..

I'm a Belize resident.

How affordable is living there? Compared to the US, it's very affordable. If you don't mind living like a Belizean, you can rent a small simple apartment or room for around 100 US a month. Food is reasonably priced, and utilities are mostly ok. Internet is not. It's extremely expensive and very very slow. Utilities such as Internet, cable TV, and electricity are subject to outages about once a month, sometimes more often.

And finally, how do you get a legal status or stay to live there? . Belize has fairly open borders, but you must stay within legal status at all times. I came as a student and remained on a student visa until I was eligible for residency status.. u pay 25$ ever month to extend ur visa if u on a visitor's visa.. but after a year u can apply for resident..

1 Like

Re: Need the Airfare From Nigeria To Belize? by Ihemeje: 10:48am On May 25, 2015
I know how to get your Belize visa expedited. How about jobs over there, how easily can you get a job in Belize
Re: Need the Airfare From Nigeria To Belize? by onatisi(m): 7:29pm On Oct 21, 2015
Ihemeje:
I know how to get your Belize visa expedited. How about jobs over there, how easily can you get a job in Belize
how do u get Belize visa
Re: Need the Airfare From Nigeria To Belize? by randy555: 9:39pm On Dec 06, 2015
Can you please advice on how to start the process
Re: Need the Airfare From Nigeria To Belize? by randy555: 9:52pm On Dec 06, 2015
Ma broda. Plz how much did it cost you to get the belize visa?
What kind of visa did you get
Re: Need the Airfare From Nigeria To Belize? by dasparrow: 12:32pm On Jul 14, 2016
onatisi:
how do u get Belize visa

Apply at the Belize consulate in Abuja.
Re: Need the Airfare From Nigeria To Belize? by GeepyEnsemble(m): 10:13am On May 19, 2017
I want to apply please..do I need an invitation from someone over there for tourist visa to Belize? And can fly from Nigeria without a transit visa at Atlanta..
dasparrow:

Apply at the Belize consulate in Abuja.
angry
Re: Need the Airfare From Nigeria To Belize? by dasparrow: 1:29am On May 20, 2017
GeepyEnsemble:
I want to apply please..do I need an invitation from someone over there for tourist visa to Belize? And can fly from Nigeria without a transit visa at Atlanta.. angry

No, you don't need an invitation letter but you must show that you have a hotel reservation and sufficient funds. Also you must have genuine documents when applying. The Belize consulate in Abuja does not approve visa applications. All they do is collect all your documents and send them to Belize immigration electronically. It is Belize immigration that will process your visa application and either approve you or deny you. Then they will notify the consul-general here at the Belize consulate in Abuja of their decision. It takes 30 days for them to process your application. Nigeria is one of the very few countries who must get their visa approved by the immigration director of the entire country of Belize. I am guessing it is because of Boko Haram. Most commonwealth citizens do not need a visa to Belize but Nigerians are required to have a visa.

If you are going to transit through Atlanta, you need a USA transit visa. Getting to Belize is tricky because not too many airlines fly to Belize and most times you will have to transit through first world countries to get there. Alternatively, you can fly to Brazil and from Brazil to Mexico and Mexico to Belize but that will cost you a lot of money in transportation. I will also suggest you get a transit visa for Brazil if you choose the Brazil route to avoid any embarrassment at Sao Paulo airport in Brazil because they are known to be tough at that airport.

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask me on this thread so others too can learn. I will not be emailing.

1 Like

Re: Need the Airfare From Nigeria To Belize? by ceocrownwale247: 11:44am On Mar 12, 2019
dasparrow:

No, you don't need an invitation letter but you must show that you have a hotel reservation and sufficient funds. Also you must have genuine documents when applying. The Belize consulate in Abuja does not approve visa applications. All they do is collect all your documents and send them to Belize immigration electronically. It is Belize immigration that will process your visa application and either approve you or deny you. Then they will notify the consul-general here at the Belize consulate in Abuja of their decision. It takes 30 days for them to process your application. Nigeria is one of the very few countries who must get their visa approved by the immigration director of the entire country of Belize. I am guessing it is because of Boko Haram. Most commonwealth citizens do not need a visa to Belize but Nigerians are required to have a visa.

If you are going to transit through Atlanta, you need a USA transit visa. Getting to Belize is tricky because not too many airlines fly to Belize and most times you will have to transit through first world countries to get there. Alternatively, you can fly to Brazil and from Brazil to Mexico and Mexico to Belize but that will cost you a lot of money in transportation. I will also suggest you get a transit visa for Brazil if you choose the Brazil route to avoid any embarrassment at Sao Paulo airport in Brazil because they are known to be tough at that airport.

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask me on this thread so others too can learn. I will not be emailing.

Please I need info about official bank of Belize in Nigeria. Thanks.
Re: Need the Airfare From Nigeria To Belize? by Wonuola111(f): 7:42pm On Nov 06, 2023
dasparrow:

Pls I will be Glad if you can guide me on some information, I have a Benin 🇧🇯 passport and I had its visa free to Ecuador pls how can I go with it someone told me I should fly to South Africa stay there for a day and from there fly to Ecuador but I will be in transit at Brazil for 8h 30m and Peru for 2h or suggest for me how I can make it easy to get to Ecuador 🙏

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is A Failed Miserable Country / Reasons Why You Should Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures If You Get The Chance. / Going To Greece By March

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.