Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Kemi Olunloyo: Names Of Victims On Lekki Tollgate Panel Report Are Fictitious - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Olunloyo: Names Of Victims On Lekki Tollgate Panel Report Are Fictitious (36505 Views)

EndSARS Judicial Panel Report Features On CNN (Video) / IGP Receives NPF Panel Report On DCP Abba Kyari / Kogi Elections: PDP Rejects Okene LG Result, Calls It "Fictitious" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo: Names Of Victims On Lekki Tollgate Panel Report Are Fictitious by envoymedia: 8:48am On Nov 21, 2021
Nigerian investigative journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has claimed that several names in the #EndsSARS panel report whom are believed to be victims Lekki Tollgate Killings are fictitious, IgbereTV reports.

She stated that she couldn't find condolence messages on the social media handles of the victims who should have a phone and internet access to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.

She also stated that none of of the victim's family members showed up.

Read her Facebook posts below.

"There are several names in the panel report I couldn’t find online. The average person that went to Lekki tollgate had a Phone, internet access with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Some names came up, many didn’t come up as there were no social media profiles. Olamilekan Ajasa were several on Facebook. However NONE of the profiles showed someone dead or condolences. Other names had no surnames and identity. I believe these names are fictitious and no family member has showed up.

#Lekkilies #ijlekkimassacre
#EndSars #lekkimassacre2020"
https://www.facebook.com/405398802881268/posts/4533557656732008/

"Please why is Nathaniel Solomon DEAD in the #Endsars report when he’s actually alive. I asked him and he doesn’t know why? Told me his brother was the one killed. Panel report has them both dead

#LekkiLies #Lekkitollgate"
https://www.facebook.com/405398802881268/posts/4533377083416732/

"Please why is Kolade Johnson Salami’s name on the #LekkiMassacre2020 report? He died in March 2019 while watching soccer at a center where a stray bullet killed him when cops raided the place. Lekki tollgate was October 2020.

https://www.facebook.com/405398802881268/posts/4533468043407636/

"Please who is Folorunsho Olabisi? The panel report claims he was shot & killed by the army and his corpse was deposited at St Nicholas hospital, one of the hospitals who said no such body was deposited. They stand by it All I did was chase bodies up and down. Report is flawed.

https://www.facebook.com/405398802881268/posts/4533513516736422/

https://igberetvnews.com/1406581/kemi-olunloyo-names-victims-lekki-tollgate-panel-report-fictitious/

77 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Names Of Victims On Lekki Tollgate Panel Report Are Fictitious by Abdul05: 8:51am On Nov 21, 2021
Treasury grin grin another way of diverting public fund and the masses are more impoverished thereby..

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Names Of Victims On Lekki Tollgate Panel Report Are Fictitious by Anieke77(m): 9:04am On Nov 21, 2021
Although she is making a point. But she should go and sit down

178 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Names Of Victims On Lekki Tollgate Panel Report Are Fictitious by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 21, 2021
She's right on this.

136 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Names Of Victims On Lekki Tollgate Panel Report Are Fictitious by festacman(m): 9:11am On Nov 21, 2021
As I said before, the lesson here is, in whatever leadership positions you find yourself, when sh*t happens, NEVER hand over the microphone to your unrepentant critics to tell the story. Gov. Sanwo-olu handed the mic to his critics and that's why he is this this position. Short and simple.

135 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Names Of Victims On Lekki Tollgate Panel Report Are Fictitious by funmike83(f): 10:17am On Nov 21, 2021
Aunty don come again oo

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Names Of Victims On Lekki Tollgate Panel Report Are Fictitious by flexlatifa: 10:17am On Nov 21, 2021
Madam mind your business.

Every body wan cash out for the country.

All way na way.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Names Of Victims On Lekki Tollgate Panel Report Are Fictitious by PrinceOfLagos: 10:18am On Nov 21, 2021
Werey woman

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Names Of Victims On Lekki Tollgate Panel Report Are Fictitious by NaijaFutbol: 10:18am On Nov 21, 2021
Nothing is more fictitious than this woman grin

Good that she confirmed the death of Nathaniel Solomon’s brother at Lekki toll gate.

Let us even say that out of 14 dead/missing, that half are fictitious, the fact remains that some soldiers shot at unarmed protesters, prevented ambulances from accessing the place, doctored videos and cleaned up the place to cover up their mess.

For those still saying that there was no massacre at Lekki Toll Gate, there is no need arguing with you guys. No level of evidence will make you guys use your brain cheesy

250 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Names Of Victims On Lekki Tollgate Panel Report Are Fictitious by EmptyGarden(m): 10:18am On Nov 21, 2021
So nobody fit cure this woman?

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Names Of Victims On Lekki Tollgate Panel Report Are Fictitious by apasino01: 10:18am On Nov 21, 2021
Beggar Turn journalist Abi journalist Turn Beggar.

I don’t even know which came first.

Very Nonsense Old woman

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Names Of Victims On Lekki Tollgate Panel Report Are Fictitious by Dialpad: 10:18am On Nov 21, 2021
The system is corrupt, I am sure no proper investigation was done to ascertain each individual on the list.

I remember when covid started, if you had anything like fever at public hospitals in lagos , they would write on the form, covid-19.

The goal is to enrich some individuals, do not be surprised that there are fictitious names on the list, those that were paid may not even receive the full amount, one government official could take as much as half of the funds.

They see every opportunity like this as milking time.

I weep for Nigeria

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Names Of Victims On Lekki Tollgate Panel Report Are Fictitious by salbis(m): 10:18am On Nov 21, 2021
Nigerian Investigative Journalist, Kemi Olunloyo is at it again.

10 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Names Of Victims On Lekki Tollgate Panel Report Are Fictitious by mu2sa2: 10:19am On Nov 21, 2021
Kemi olunloyo is talking sense. I am surprised how members of the panel came by those casualty figures especially after receiving the forensic report from the ballistician. The british ballistic expert, after an analysis of the empty bullet shells recovered from the scene after the shooting, concluded that he was 99.99% sure that the bullet shells didn't match the rifles used by the army. Yet, the panel says the army committed a massacre without any evidence! Btw, one can watch the video clips on youtube - from the videos the muzzle of the soldiers' rifles will be seen emitting only sparks over the heads of the protesters, which is consistent with the testimony that soldiers only used blank bullets. If the soldiers had fired live bullets into the protesters hundreds of people would have been killed.
Hoodlums who hijack EndSars brought firearms to lekki tollgate, almost certainly.

87 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Names Of Victims On Lekki Tollgate Panel Report Are Fictitious by okotv(m): 10:19am On Nov 21, 2021
In a report that took almost a year to come about, such mistakes shouldn't be made at all. It calls into question the amount of other fictions all over the report. Makes one wonder if there was actually truth in all the panel presided over. Even if it takes two more years, let the truth be revealed.

77 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Names Of Victims On Lekki Tollgate Panel Report Are Fictitious by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 21, 2021
Till now, when I mention nairaland to some people, they look on in dismay that "what is nairaland"?
Believe me, we have millions of Nigerians that are not on social media.
Even my Facebook account have been dormant for years now so she cross referencing names on Facebook doesn't make sense but she is actually right with those points of hers...

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Names Of Victims On Lekki Tollgate Panel Report Are Fictitious by Sholaco: 10:19am On Nov 21, 2021
We know

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Names Of Victims On Lekki Tollgate Panel Report Are Fictitious by khalleb(m): 10:19am On Nov 21, 2021
Have said it before that no massacre at lekki tollgate

The very night of the shooting my uncle a captain in the Nigeria army said sound of the gun he's hearing is automatic I can't remember how he called it, he said in a minute the gun can killed 500 people if it's in close range that by tomorrow there should be like 500 dead bodies at lekki tollgate
But to our surprise we didn't see any dead bodies the following day he immediately said the soldiers didn't shoot at the protesters and I believed it because till now we've not seen any dead bodies or relatives of the dead to come out, of recent there's a building collapse at lekki within few days we've seen dead bodies and relatives coming out but going to a year or more than now we've not seen any family to come out to say there person is killed at the tollgate
Please Nigerians let's be wise

94 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Names Of Victims On Lekki Tollgate Panel Report Are Fictitious by ivolt: 10:19am On Nov 21, 2021
The panel should have listed verifiable names only.
And maybe include the speculative ones in an appendix with notes.

Now, they have turned the report to another INEC election.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Names Of Victims On Lekki Tollgate Panel Report Are Fictitious by meolaniyi(m): 10:19am On Nov 21, 2021
So this woman is still taking Mkpurunmiri.

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Names Of Victims On Lekki Tollgate Panel Report Are Fictitious by iHart(m): 10:20am On Nov 21, 2021
What I have been wondering is; Social media was used to mobilise the ENDSARS protest, why is it that none of the victims are on social media? At least let's hear their stories. The deceased, let us see RIP on their walls.

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Names Of Victims On Lekki Tollgate Panel Report Are Fictitious by warripekin(m): 10:20am On Nov 21, 2021
This werey is an attention seeker . Female ffk.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Names Of Victims On Lekki Tollgate Panel Report Are Fictitious by MisterGrace: 10:20am On Nov 21, 2021
grin Like if you think old Kemi needs urgent medical attention.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Names Of Victims On Lekki Tollgate Panel Report Are Fictitious by Phcmayor(m): 10:20am On Nov 21, 2021
Foolish woman
Stupid buhari supporter

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Names Of Victims On Lekki Tollgate Panel Report Are Fictitious by jonadaft: 10:20am On Nov 21, 2021
Of course

15 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Names Of Victims On Lekki Tollgate Panel Report Are Fictitious by Blitzerz: 10:20am On Nov 21, 2021
Joker.

This is the latest nuisance on Lai Mohammad propaganda payroll

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Names Of Victims On Lekki Tollgate Panel Report Are Fictitious by temitope27(m): 10:20am On Nov 21, 2021
Oniranu oshi

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Names Of Victims On Lekki Tollgate Panel Report Are Fictitious by peacebirdone: 10:20am On Nov 21, 2021
They did not add the victims' pictures to the Report.

The problem the country has is more of identity. The country doesn't know her citizens nor where they are. We don't even have house address.

Until we start fixing this basic fabrics of the nation, we are not ready. Technology might just come to save us; eg digital addressing.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Names Of Victims On Lekki Tollgate Panel Report Are Fictitious by Myer(m): 10:20am On Nov 21, 2021
Anieke77:
Although she is making a point. But she should go and sit down

The whole thing is just suspicious.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Names Of Victims On Lekki Tollgate Panel Report Are Fictitious by illicit(m): 10:20am On Nov 21, 2021
undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Names Of Victims On Lekki Tollgate Panel Report Are Fictitious by Toosure70: 10:20am On Nov 21, 2021
Enough please
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Names Of Victims On Lekki Tollgate Panel Report Are Fictitious by Lionnation: 10:20am On Nov 21, 2021
People seem to be mistaken, and they forgot not everyone you see in Lagos have relatives, most of them ran away from home to prostitute in Lagos or do other vices or petty jobs, most of the people killed had their bodies taken away by the soldiers, not everyone have an Internet's enabled phone. So let's also put all of this in consideration while making assertions

34 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Osinbajo Lands In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video / Ibrahim Babangida’s Son And Grandchildren [PHOTO] / Dele Momodu And His Wife, Mobolaji Abiodun Adaramaja, 30 Years Ago (Throwback Ph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.