Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,509 members, 7,801,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. (78218 Views)

Profitable Businesses You Can Start From Your Room / 15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About / Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by ruthlychi: 8:28am On Aug 26, 2012
Tanx for the business idea. Pls am interested in the soap and excersise book produvtion М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ email ΐƨ ask4evergreen@yahoo.ca. I need all the detailed info. Thank you.
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by DeGenius3(m): 5:20pm On Sep 14, 2012
Hi friend,
Thanks for clicking to read this post. I really appreciate.

One question I’ll like to ask you is “Would you like to create multiple streams of income on the internet that will make you money day in day out so that you can less dependent?”

If you answered yes, then it means that you have decided that you want to OWN at least two or more streams of income on the internet.

~~~ I know n your mind now you are saying “this is just another way to rid people of their hard earned money”, and “why wont scammers stop disturbing innocent people?”, “don’t this scammers get tired, ahhh?”

The thing is, if you think this post is a scam then, I will like you to do just two things for me….

[1] exercise a little more patience and read this ‘scam post’ to the end to get REAL INFORMATION that could add some value to your life PLUS I’ll dash you N10, 000 worth of value for FREE--- no jokes.

[2] exit this post and go on to the next one.

Are you still reading?

OK lets continue…

There are so many ‘opportunities’ existing on the internet today. That is why if you typed ‘make money online’ in GOOGLE’s search bar, you will find endless information promising you that you will make ‘millions’ overnight if you ‘click here’ and ‘go to sleep’, ‘no experience needed’, ‘you do it from the comfort of your home’ etc.

Whilst there are also good online opportunities that will make you money, let me put this very clear to you “IF YOU WANT TO BE AS SUCCESSFUL AS YOU POSSIBLE ONLINE, THEN YOU’VE GOT TO WORK HARD”.

That’s the only way to succeed online. Same applies in even in the real (offline0 business world. Success is borne out of hard work.

I have come to understand that for someone to be really successful in whatever he/she does, there are hard-boiled principles that govern such discipline, there are systems one ought to follow, there are templates one ought to model to fit his/her discipline etc. otherwise, success will not be a reality.

I’m writing this because, I’ve noticed that a lot of Nigerian wants Dollars, Pounds, Euros and naira to fall on their laps without doing anything.

What nonsense!

That is why 419s, scammers and all sort of dubious people are everywhere looking for some innocent people to fall prey.

The simple truth is THERE IS SHORT CUT TO SUCCESS. The only shortcut (if you like), is only HARD WORK.

Show me a successful person, and I’ll tell you that such person is a staunch hardworking person.

With that said, do you want to create and OWN at least two or three streams of profitable internet income?

If you answered yes….

WHY YOU NEED A MULTIPLE STREAMS OF INTERNET INCOME

There are many reasons why you need to create and OWN more than one source of internet income. But the main reason is, you will not have to worry about money because you will have money coming to you from different sources.

Having said all these, one question that will be floating in your mind now is “ How do I create more than one source of internet income?”

WHEW…

Not to worry, I have already answered your question in my FREE 30 page report that will be sent to you via email IF you will ONLY send your name, most active email address and phone number to cashbuilderinfo@gmail. com.

what this 30 Page Absolutely FREE report will show you;

-- 4 things that hinder a lot of people trying to earn on the internet ... and how to avid them

-- why you must stop "Internet Bullshits" and get started with the real internet business guaranteed to make you massive profits.

-- the BIGGEST LIE about internet marketing and the ONLY truth behind an online business... get this truth, and you'll get real undersranding about how money is made on the internet.

-- how using a 4-step formula, will guarantee your SURE step of starting a profitable online business.

-- how using an underground (mostly under-valued) weapon will pay you like an invisible paymaster.

-- how to avoid the one-step forward and one-step backward syndrome commonly faced by a whole lot of people trying to earn online

-- how one simple stategy diversified, will make you more profits online.

-- how to get your online business started with almost nothing in your pocket ... you will marvel at how this works.

-- and lots more that i can't possibly list here..

Now here’s the best part; apart from getting my FREE report, you will automatically gain access to my Private Inner Circle [valued @ N20, 000 per year] where you’ll be receiving SUPER TIPS in my series of emails so you can be able to create multiple streams of internet income and skyrocket yourself above the limits of dependence and wants.

I’ve said before that there are so many online opportunities, meaning that there are so many that are crappy and also there are really genuine and really profitable internet businesses.

So what we are going to be doing together is show you genuine online business opportunities and how you can position yourself to start making money with them, and also outline the exact process map to help you get faster results online.

Remember, all successful people today who have successful businesses online, have more than one stream of internet income.

So why then are you not having yours?
Your answer here: ____________.

Thanks for reading.

Talk soon

De-genius

P. S. taking the bold step of sending your name, most active email and phone number to cashbuilderinfo@gmail. com to get my 25 page report is a SURE way one-step-ahead to create multiple streams of income online.And that you will get to know how One single undervalued weapon that is often overlooked by a lot of people will generate floods of cash as you want.
Would you choose to forfeit it?
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by jnrbayano(m): 10:57am On Sep 19, 2012
Tnx immensely Mr Sage...pls kindly send to my E-mail the details of starting these businesses; Pure Water Production Biz, Bottled Water Production Biz, Game Lounge and Meat Delivery/Supply Biz....tnx in anticipation for ur response...my E-mail reads jnrbayano09@yahoo.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Jamji: 11:21am On Sep 19, 2012
Theres no need to talk much. Start this Business with N3, 000 and be guaranteed of daily payments of N2, 000. The best investment ever. visit www.smallbusiness.com.ng/nethelpers to get your free guide.
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by legalwealth(m): 3:38pm On Sep 19, 2012
HERE IS THE MAJOR BREAKTHROUGH FOR ANYONE THAT WANT TO START HIS/HER OWN PROFITABLE RECHARGE CARD PRINTING BUSINESS WITH OVERALL COST LESS THAN N5,000...Five Thousand Naira Only

The software is usually at least N10,000 for paid version which will give you access also to purchasing PIN as well but FREE ones will not get you access to PIN as most companies won't sell PIN to you if you do not install Printing software from them

but the GOOD NEWS now is that YOU can now start Recharge Card Printing Business with less than N5,000
without the need for Printing Software,Desktop or Laptop of your own,Printer of your own and
YOU will still and have get instant access to our PINS 24/7 anytime anyday.

Cares to know how?

Read here www.nairaland.com/1051031/how-start-recharge-card-printing now.

Goodluck and to your success
Presegs Adesida
0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 20, 2012
One of the most profitable businesses you can ever encounter is the web hosting business.. you can make over N100,000 monthly on this business.
i have an ebook i downloaded over the internet on this topic. you can send a text to me on 08123799206 if youre interested in this ebook for free.
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by AUSTALABELS: 12:54am On Sep 24, 2012
Hi, Please can you supply me information on toilet paper production please my email address is austalabels@gmail.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by influential01: 4:59am On Sep 24, 2012
Mr saga,A̶̲̥̅♏ also interested i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ small scale printing press. Pls send ♍ƺ details to azeezolaitan@yahoo.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by einfo: 12:35pm On Sep 30, 2012
Recharge Card Business in Nigeria - The recharge card business in Nigeria will keep on booming as Nigerians will always buy recharge cards and vouchers to connect with family and friends for different reasons. Do know that foreign investors know this and that is why we have quite a number of telecommunication companies in Nigeria.
The Nigerian market is really that huge! And guess what? You too can make money, did I just said
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by saltimmy: 1:55pm On Sep 30, 2012
Hello mr sage, am pretty much interested in the importation of shoes...adeboxy@gmail.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by olayiwolaaims: 7:52pm On Sep 30, 2012
pls send me details on turkey farming ....my emil is bolajiakeem.1@gmail.com.....thanks alot
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by walcolm(m): 8:53pm On Sep 30, 2012
tjmusty: One of the most profitable businesses you can ever encounter is the web hosting business.. you can make over N100,000 monthly on this business.
i have an ebook i downloaded over the internet on this topic. you can send a text to me on 08123799206 if youre interested in this ebook for free.

why dont u just attach it here so people can download it
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by kayceekool(m): 10:14pm On Sep 30, 2012
please Sage, i this may have taken long but i just stumbled into this old discurssion and loved the info. Kindly send me the details on how to startup a small scale printing press and how to go into importation of agro-products; ginger, cashew nuts, cocoa etc. Pls send to smartforcemedia@gmail.com, thanks.
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by legalwealth(m): 12:11am On Oct 01, 2012
einfo: Recharge Card Business in Nigeria - The recharge card business in Nigeria will keep on booming as Nigerians will always buy recharge cards and vouchers to connect with family and friends for different reasons. Do know that foreign investors know this and that is why we have quite a number of telecommunication companies in Nigeria.
The Nigerian market is really that huge! And guess what? You too can make money, did I just said

Thanks and I back up your comment with my step by step guide of starting this biz here at nairaland.com/1016297/step-step-guide-starting-recharge

IT IS FREE INFO FOR EVERYONE...
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by jonyse: 6:46am On Oct 01, 2012
Hi, Please can you supply me information on turkey farming please my email address is olusegunadebiyi@yahoo.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 02, 2012
mr sage: Hello, I wish to recommend the following business ideas

1. Turkey farming business- A Mini Turkey Farm
This is an agric bizness with a short turnaround period. You can start
this venture with a room, bq, uncompleted building or any vacant space.
The profit margin is very handsome. Turkeys mature within a few months and
they do not smell like other poultry animals. You can recoup your
investment within 6 months with a very high profit margin.
The key areas are: Feeding, Where to get supplies of young animals, pest
control, housing etc.

2. Custard Powder Production
Custard as we all know is a fast moving food product here in Nigeria.
Start up capital is low

3. Grasscutter farming
4. Meat Delivery/Supply Business. Food related and very profitable. I can
provide more info on this concept if necessary. You can supply meat to
eateries, hotels, restaurants and individuals. You can also bring in live
cows/goats from the North and sell.
5. Soap making. Soap is a fast moving consumer product and production
process is not too complex
6. Exercise Book production
7. You can set up a small bakery and expand in future. Nigerians love bread
8. You can import shoes and other fashion accessories. I know a guy that
imports male casual shoes from the Uk and he sells to wholesale buyers in
Lagos. The rate of return is very high, quick turnover is guaranteed and
the products sell fast because it meets one of the basic needs of man -
Clothing.
9. Transportation. the recent ban on commercial motorcycles in Lagos has
thrown up a huge business opportunity for smart investors who understand
the Lagos business environment.
10. Supply of corporate gift items.
11. Small scale Printing press.
12. Game lounge.
14. Production and marketing of Cosmetics and personal care products

You can also consider:
Table water and pure water business
Export of agric commodities such as ginger, garlic, coacoa or charcoal.
Production of Toilet roll/ Tissue paper/Serviette. I'm doing a feasibility
study on this business right now.
Call 08024130609

Kindly send details on the Supply of corporate gift items biz. this is my email add: peaceheartt@yahoo.com

tnks
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by blogger77: 3:45pm On Oct 02, 2012
Try to sell stuffs on online auction/marketplace sites such as justbuyorsell.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by thatguystephen(m): 5:22pm On Oct 02, 2012
when donald trump was asked what he would do if he lost everything and had to start afresh, his response was "find a good network marketing company and get to work"
Warren Buffet believes it is the way to go and so does Bill Gates, Robert Kiyosaki, Eric Worre and several others.
I personal believe its a God sent diamond mine/oil field
find a good network marketing company and commit yourself and just watch
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by onye100: 10:52am On Nov 13, 2012
[color=#990000][/color] plz guy I'm interested in dat turkey and custard powder biz ooo. I'll like to be more enlightened on dose biz, my email is ufereonyema@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by wisemanj(m): 6:12pm On Nov 13, 2012
i dot want to be left out my e-mail wisedom4us@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by applerose: 11:12pm On Nov 13, 2012
Soap making is a truly lucrative business, easy to start with very little capital.

With as little as N3,000 you can start soap making.

Get details on how to produce and market the following products:

1. Soap (liquid and solid)
2. Antiseptic disinfectant
3. Germicide
4. Stain remover for ceramic tiles and toilet bowl
5. Insecticide
6. Air freshener
7. Petroleum jelly
8. Perfume (Body spray)
9. ...and so much more

Send your request by email to mivepa.empowerments@gmail.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by dapmillz(m): 11:31pm On Nov 13, 2012
Please, I need details for the game lounge business... Kindly
Send to my email:: jolayemi_dapo@yahoo.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by afolabisegun(m): 7:27am On Nov 14, 2012
try online importation business you may try this out www.importationbiz..com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by kevoneal: 7:35am On Nov 14, 2012
thatguystephen: when donald trump was asked what he would do if he lost everything and had to start afresh, his response was "find a good network marketing company and get to work"
Warren Buffet believes it is the way to go and so does Bill Gates, Robert Kiyosaki, Eric Worre and several others.
I personal believe its a God sent diamond mine/oil field
find a good network marketing company and commit yourself and just watch

would love to join a great network marketing company. Pls do u know of just one with excellent returns? My email is karischara@yahoo.com. Thanks or u could post it here.
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by dapmillz(m): 7:42am On Nov 14, 2012
Hello mr sage, I would like to get details about the game lounge
Business. . . Pls kindly send it to this e-mail : jolayemi_dapo@yahoo.com
Thanks.
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by globia(f): 12:15pm On Nov 14, 2012
sir,

Thanks or the information. you are success by making others successed.

Am interested in the jotter production how do i start, what are the instrument i need and how do i market it. send detail to nkwocha69@yahoo.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by just4just: 4:42pm On Nov 14, 2012
Pls mr sage. Ssend me info about transportattion and turkey businesss. My mail isss bestbaby39@hotmail.com

God blesss you
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by makdel: 6:10pm On Nov 14, 2012
You can do this without a dime.
Follow this link to start earning –www./cff3af7

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Frequently Asked Questions: A-Z Of Company Registration In Nigeria / Melinda Gates Rents ₦50Million Per Night Private Island(Pics) / Joseph Ezeokafor Receives Rolls Royce From Son As Birthday Gift (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.