Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Waec Gce: How Much? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Waec Gce: How Much? (35754 Views)

Waec Gce Nov/dec Held Result Is Out. / How Can I Get My Lost WAEC GCE / 2018 JAMB CBT EXPO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waec Gce: How Much? by myke1759(m): 6:37am On Jun 09, 2011
plz how much is the form?
thanks.
Re: Waec Gce: How Much? by Pharoh: 8:40am On Jun 09, 2011
Examination Council W.A.E.C has started sales of G.C.E (General Certificate Examination) Form.
The Card (Comes with Result Checker) officially cost of Registration Card is N5,650 and the result checker cost N250.
For Cost of Waec/Gce Registration Form/Card 2011 Click here.
To obtain the card,you either visit W.A.E.C Office in your resident state or Visit some of the underlisted Banks.Below is List of Approved Banks for Sales of WAEC/GCE Form/Card
First Bank Nigeria Plc (All Branches)
Skye Bank Plc ( Some Branches)
Union Bank Plc (Some Branches)
These are the major banks selling as at the time of compiling.If there are banks

WAEC Online Registration for November/December 2011 WASSCE.To register for the forth coming WAEC Online Registration for November/December 2011 WASSCE Examination.Candidates are advised to read the Instructions before Registering
GENERAL INFORMATIONNFORMATION
1.Download a blank registration form
2. Know the types of Scratch Cards to buy.
3. Click Here for the rules and regulations governing the examination.
4. Click Here to download November/December 2011 WASSCE (P) Timetable
5. Click Here for the WAEC Syllabus
6. For support, send a mail to support@waecnigeria.org or call 01-2700516

SIMPLE STEPS TO REGISTRATION FOR NOVEMBER/DECEMBER 2011 WASSCE

1.LOGIN: You start your registration by logging into the system using the serial number and Personal Identification Number (PIN)on your Registration card. Keep your Card safely for subsequent logins.

2.BIO DATA: You are required to enter your bio data which includes Name, Gender, Disability, Marital Status, Maiden Name (if applicable), Date of Birth, Nationality and State of Origin. Note that your name must not be more than 25 characters, this includes spaces between the surname, firstname and other name. Please select NONE for disability information if you are not disabled

3. UPLOADING OF PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH : You are required to upload your scanned passport size photograph with a white background. The photograph must be a recent one and must be in Joint Portable Exchange (jpg) format. Note that the photograph you upload will be printed on your photocard and certificate. The dimension of the passport must be between 275 X 314 pixels. The photograph must not be more than 15 kilobytes and not less than 7 kilobytes in size.

4. CONTACT INFORMATION : You are required to supply your contact information which includes telephone, email, residential address, residential city, residential state, postal address, city and state. Note that Telephone number is compulsory since it would be used to contact the candidate should the need arise.

5. SELECTION OF PREFERRED EXAMINATION TOWN: You are required to select the state and town you wish to write the examination. The exact centre will be automatically assigned to you by the system. Please note that you cannot change your examination town after submission

6. SUBJECTS SELECTION: English Language and Mathematics have been automatically selected for you because they are compulsory. You are required to select the other subjects you wish to register for in this examination. Please note that a minimum of Seven (7) and a maximum of Nine (9) subjects are allowed (English Language and Mathematics inclusive).

7. DECLARATION: You are required to read the declaration section carefully and check or tick the checkboxes before submitting your form. You cannot proceed unless you have done this.

8. SUBMITTING REGISTRATION: Once you have completed the registration form, you are required to click the ACCEPT button after which a preview of your details will be displayed. You are required to review your application at this stage and click the EDIT button if you desire to make any modification. You should click the SAVE button if you want to save your application and still be able to come back and modify it. Note that you can only modify up to 3 times. Click the SUBMIT button if you want to submit your application. NOTE that you will no longer be able to modify your application once you click the SUBMIT button.

9. PRINTING OF ADMISSION NOTICE/PHOTO CARD: On successful completion and submission of your registration form, the system will allocate a centre to you and generate your examination number. You should then print the admission notice/photo card. Note that this document will be required before you are allowed into the examination hall.

To validate your picture, download registration forms or register online i guess please click on the link below. Also you can check the syllabus, timetable, rules and regulations for the examination.

link: http://registration.waecdirect.org/
Re: Waec Gce: How Much? by Pharoh: 12:09pm On Jun 09, 2011
Examination Council W.A.E.C has started sales of G.C.E (General Certificate Examination) Form.
The Card (Comes with Result Checker) officially cost of Registration Card is N5,650 and the result checker cost N250.
For Cost of Waec/Gce Registration Form/Card 2011 Click here.
To obtain the card,you either visit W.A.E.C Office in your resident state or Visit some of the underlisted Banks.Below is List of Approved Banks for Sales of WAEC/GCE Form/Card
First Bank Nigeria Plc (All Branches)
Skye Bank Plc ( Some Branches)
Union Bank Plc (Some Branches)
These are the major banks selling as at the time of compiling.If there are banks
Re: Waec Gce: How Much? by Pharoh: 12:10pm On Jun 09, 2011
WAEC Online Registration for November/December 2011 WASSCE.To register for the forth coming WAEC Online Registration for November/December 2011 WASSCE Examination.Candidates are advised to read the Instructions before Registering
GENERAL INFORMATIONNFORMATION
1.Download a blank registration form
2. Know the types of Scratch Cards to buy.
3. Click Here for the rules and regulations governing the examination.
4. Click Here to download November/December 2011 WASSCE (P) Timetable
5. Click Here for the WAEC Syllabus
6. For support, send a mail to support@waecnigeria.org or call 01-2700516
Re: Waec Gce: How Much? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 09, 2011
myke1759:

plz how much is the form?
thanks.

N5,900 but be careful you buy the correct registration scratch card. Normal card 2011 and it has NC starting the serial number. From July 15,2011, N10,000 penalty will be added for lateness.
Re: Waec Gce: How Much? by myke1759(m): 6:42am On Jun 10, 2011
thank you guyz.
Re: Waec Gce: How Much? by yetunde01(f): 9:37am On Jun 10, 2011
Pls wen wil it close?
Re: Waec Gce: How Much? by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 10, 2011
yetunde01:

Pls wen wil it close?

Do you read at all? Or you want to pay extra N10,000?
Re: Waec Gce: How Much? by bj4jesus(m): 2:22pm On Jun 10, 2011
pls when is d reg closing
Re: Waec Gce: How Much? by Pchibuike(m): 11:48am On Jul 03, 2013
Post utme and gce form for wholesale price is cheap
Re: Waec Gce: How Much? by ninty: 2:17pm On Nov 28, 2013
Share your information this new Nigeria Forum www.nintyforum.com click to the see the forum.
Re: Waec Gce: How Much? by moneymaker24(m): 10:53pm On Jul 13, 2014
If you are taking about 2014 waec gce form, its about 11400. Although I got the information from http://www.scholarsng.com/2014/07/price-2014-waec-gce-form-novdec-20142015-buy/
Re: Waec Gce: How Much? by Martha12: 6:16am On Nov 17, 2014
Upgrade your waec gce 2014 results now before it is released, gce candidates are to contact Mr Andrew waec official his is helping people now just as he helped me last year including my friends and here is his number for those who are interested 08152240666
Re: Waec Gce: How Much? by OkorieChinyere: 2:23pm On Dec 09, 2014
My name is Okorie Chinyere, i am 20 years of age i, hail from Anambra State Nigeria.Whose most of examines has frustrated in so many times even to the extant my friends named me Miss enrollment, before i met this gracious man call Mr Albert Rufai who helped me to released all my withheld WAEC GCE results and also helped me to upgrades some subjects that i had failed.At, first when i saw his number on net i thought it was a fake and is not genuine or real.And i also felt that it might be those hungry lions in the street,(yahoo boys or fraudsters)but i never knew that he was God sent to me.So that was how he poured smiles on me with his connections,influences,powers and authorities that are invested in him.But today,i am very happy at least i can boast of some result that can push me to further my educational career.Please, in case you need his help i advice u to call him through this number:07032082404
Re: Waec Gce: How Much? by SegunAdekola(m): 6:57am On Jun 13, 2015
Hw much is gce form for dis year
Re: Waec Gce: How Much? by lazyme(m): 11:38am On Jun 29, 2015
Pls how much does d gce form cost dis yrs Nd wen is d validity date............Fanks
Re: Waec Gce: How Much? by LivingGod22: 6:39am On Mar 29, 2016
Do you know you can buy all these registration cards online from Major Distributor Official Website at cheaper price online?

To buy JAMB Registration Card, follow the below link
https://www.fulfillmentict.com/jamb_utme_de_card.html

To buy NECO GCE Registration Card, follow the below link
https://www.fulfillmentict.com/neco_gce_card.html

To buy WAEC GCE Registration Card, follow the below link
https://www.fulfillmentict.com/waec_gce_card.html

To buy NABTEB GCE Registration Card, follow the below link
https://www.fulfillmentict.com/nabteb_gce_card.html

(1) (Reply)

A Quick Notice For All Student Looking For Admission Into University Of Ilorin / University Of Jos Post-utme For 2015/2016 Academic Session / Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.