Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

What Does It Entail To Own Or Publish A Monthly Glossy Magazine? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Does It Entail To Own Or Publish A Monthly Glossy Magazine? (3110 Views)

Earn Money On A Monthly Basis; Its A Newinternet Phenomenon / What Does It Take To Publish A Magazine? / I Want To Publish A Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Entail To Own Or Publish A Monthly Glossy Magazine? by zenom: 4:42pm On Jul 26, 2007
Hi people!!

What does it entail to own or publish a monthly glossy magazine?

* Cost estimate?

* Due processes i would need to under go?

* How many staff would be needed?

* Possible setbacks?

* Do's and Don'ts

Please give any advice concerning publishing
Re: What Does It Entail To Own Or Publish A Monthly Glossy Magazine? by iykee(m): 11:41am On Aug 28, 2007
hi.
its almost a month gone and im seeing this,but i guess even you should know how long it takes to go through all the info on this site.
about the magazine, i think if youre intrested in knowing then you could mail me @ iykeedwards@yahoo.com. im into a publishing/media firm in lagos and magazines design and print is one of our specialities.u could call me to on 08024943573.or check us out at www.lifeandtimesmedia.com, and ill give you the full figures plus any other help you need in the number and type of people,cost and how to start,
goodluck in your endervours
hope to here from you .
iyke
Re: What Does It Entail To Own Or Publish A Monthly Glossy Magazine? by Orikinla(m): 3:59pm On Aug 28, 2007
Linda Ikeji is the Publisher of a high profile all full colour (DI) glossy magazine, the Fashion, Modeling and Beauty (FM&B) in Nigeria.

Her office, is just on the road at Ogusco Bus Stop in Kilo, Surulere, Lagos.
You can check her Linda Ikeji blog for details on how to reach her.

(1) (Reply)

Lapis Lazuli: story of a military assasin. / Dedicated To The Best- Cute Sister Tiffanyj! / Daisy's Penance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.