Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Where Is Ashley Segunoshin Of Ashosh Group? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where Is Ashley Segunoshin Of Ashosh Group? (6493 Views)

Ashosh Group Services: Legal Action Against (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Ashley Segunoshin Of Ashosh Group? by f2funman: 9:39am On Jun 09, 2011
Ashosh Group is a Finance Company based in 179-181 Queens Road Peckham, London. The proprietor, Ashley Segunoshin is known among lots of Nigerians as a legitimate business person and I invested some hard-earned cash along with others in his business.

I was convinced of the legitimacy of the business as it was being advertised regularly on the Nigerian Station 101.1FM.

Unfortunately, the proprietor, Mr Ashley has disappeared and the office is no longer opened. I am now wondering if anyone knows where he is and how I among others can recoup some of my investment.
Re: Where Is Ashley Segunoshin Of Ashosh Group? by Gr8est: 10:30am On Jun 09, 2011
I have been wondering myself, but from the information I gathered. I learnt he is cooling off his feet at the EFCC cell in Nigeria.
He has been unable to fulfil his financial obligations to his customers, so EFCC is looking into the matter.
Re: Where Is Ashley Segunoshin Of Ashosh Group? by f2funman: 10:24am On Jun 10, 2011
Thank you Gr8est, your information is helpful. Albeit, I am more interested in how we get our money back than in which cell he's sharing grin.

Would the british Government allow the sale of some of his assets here in the UK?
Re: Where Is Ashley Segunoshin Of Ashosh Group? by apple1977: 4:47am On Jul 13, 2011
Any progress on the Ashosh issue, perhaps as his victims we can all get together and take legal action against. What do you say?
Re: Where Is Ashley Segunoshin Of Ashosh Group? by frenchman(m): 4:35pm On Jul 13, 2011
how are you sure those properties are not rented or leased properties?
Re: Where Is Ashley Segunoshin Of Ashosh Group? by apple1977: 5:52pm On Jul 13, 2011
I hear you Frenchman but you won't know unless you make the effort of finding out.
Remember last year this guy was being acknowledged in Punch Nigeria by the Nigeria Tourism Industry for luxury apartments he had built and completed .
That must be worth something at the very least.
Doubtedly, I don't think we will ever get our full money back but something is better than nothing.
After he finishes cooling off with the EFCC, he will go and enjoy the fruits of our labour and we just sit back like that?
Re: Where Is Ashley Segunoshin Of Ashosh Group? by f2funman: 5:28am On Sep 02, 2011
I am hoping someone in Nigeria can really confirm that this guy is in Naija. We can then discuss what could be done after his release from EFCC.

Hello everyone,

Ashosh was on Naija FM 101.1 again last sunday, apologising to everyone. Being an investor, I tried to call in but I didn't get through.

I think this is good news because if indeed he wants to run with our money, then he wont come back. What do you think?
Re: Where Is Ashley Segunoshin Of Ashosh Group? by larry01birds: 4:28pm On Apr 23, 2012
No!!! Segun oshin alias (ashosh Group) is not in Nigeria or in the hand of EFCC at all! that is just a covered up ok.
he was a born/bred criminal and i got the information from the (peoples) who have known/close to him for years in london and later discovered that he had fled to united states now with the investors money and lives arround masaasuchetts in u.s.
And during his life here in uk, he has (no papers) at all,because of his previous court conviction on (FRAUD) charge on him .which he was jailed at arround (2002) but later come out of prison fews year later, but, since then he has been using fake document in travelling all the time, while the business claimed to be ashosh group was not opened by him, but his wife which has a stay here in uk. so it was a planned Fraud which is been masterminded from him and his wife in order to raise a huge ammount of money to invest in the united states in order to get a future in u.s. Since the u.k. authority refused to grant a stayed here for him, because he has a criminal record/conviction.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Ashley Segunoshin Of Ashosh Group? by larry01birds: 4:39pm On Apr 23, 2012
apple1977: Any progress on the Ashosh issue, perhaps as his victims we can all get together and take legal action against. What do you say?
Ashosh has run to the united states with the investors money and lives Now arround masassuchet in america . he had no problem of whatsoever with the efcc ok . so the guy just play game called ADVANCED 419 for people here in london and in nigeria . sorry myself fall for him too, but God save me out of it, after two week of investing £10,000 and i got a revealation from my church to go back and collect my money from the whosoever i gave money ok. Thank God ooo
Re: Where Is Ashley Segunoshin Of Ashosh Group? by larry01birds: 6:28pm On Apr 23, 2012
Gr8est: I have been wondering myself, but from the information I gathered. I learnt he is cooling off his feet at the EFCC cell in Nigeria.
He has been unable to fulfil his financial obligations to his customers, so EFCC is looking into the matter.

Noooo!!! Segun oshin alias (ashosh Group) is not in Nigeria or in the hand of EFCC at all! that is just a covered up ok.
he was a born/bred criminal and i got the information from the (peoples) who have known/close to him for years in london and later discovered that he had fled to united states now with the investors money and lives arround masaasuchetts in u.s.
And during his life here in uk, he has (no papers) at all,because of his previous court conviction on (FRAUD) charge on him .which he was jailed at arround (2002) but later come out of prison fews year later, but, since then he has been using fake document in travelling all the time, while the business claimed to be ashosh group was not opened by him, but his wife which has a stay here in uk. so it was a planned Fraud which is been masterminded from him and his wife in order to raise a huge ammount of money to invest in the united states in order to get a future in u.s. Since the u.k. authority refused to grant a stayed here for him, because he has a criminal record/conviction.
Re: Where Is Ashley Segunoshin Of Ashosh Group? by wiseman123: 1:34pm On Apr 25, 2012
Legitimate business man, legitimate business indeed!
Another Mugu Investor who will never learn to avoid scam investments disguised as real
Bye Bye to your hard earned cash.
Re: Where Is Ashley Segunoshin Of Ashosh Group? by anikky355(m): 7:40am On Oct 11, 2015
I KNOW WHERE ASHLEY OLUSEGUN OSHIN IS, IF U REALY NEED ANY MORE INFORMATION CALL DIS NUMBER 08063467804, He is a wicked man
Re: Where Is Ashley Segunoshin Of Ashosh Group? by femolala001(m): 10:00pm On May 16, 2017
f2funman:
Ashosh Group is a Finance Company based in 179-181 Queens Road Peckham, London. The proprietor, Ashley Segunoshin is known among lots of Nigerians as a legitimate business person and I invested some hard-earned cash along with others in his business.

I was convinced of the legitimacy of the business as it was being advertised regularly on the Nigerian Station 101.1FM.

Unfortunately, the proprietor, Mr Ashley has disappeared and the office is no longer opened. I am now wondering if anyone knows where he is and how I among others can recoup some of my investment.
Have u recouped your money??
Re: Where Is Ashley Segunoshin Of Ashosh Group? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 19, 2018
Ashley segun oshin is managing one hotel in Nigeria called excel oriental hotel at no 16/18 muritala international airport road ajao,airport road.He has been demanding ₦5k from job applicants but sack them after 2 weeks of employment and employ fresh victims.I know him.I learned he doesn't pay staff as well.If he manages to pay it's after 3 months and it's not in full.
larry01birds:
No!!! Segun oshin alias (ashosh Group) is not in Nigeria or in the hand of EFCC at all! that is just a covered up ok.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Ashley Segunoshin Of Ashosh Group? by Magnifico2000: 8:38pm On Jul 16, 2019
comshots:
Ashley segun oshin is managing one hotel in Nigeria called excel oriental hotel at no 16/18 muritala international airport road ajao,airport road.He has been demanding ₦5k from job applicants but sack them after 2 weeks of employment and employ fresh victims.I know him.I learned he doesn't pay staff as well.If he manages to pay it's after 3 months and it's not in full.
I have worked for him and I know the kind of person he is.
So after my NYSC, I began my job search and saw the vacancies in front of Excel Oriental hotel on airport road.
On the day of interview, we were about 20+ applicants, after asking series of related andaunrelated job questions, he decided to make me his personal Assistant. I was happy as I thought I would earn more than others. But that wasn't the case, I knew the kind of person he is within 2days from the way he relates to the current staff of the hotel.
I also did my own research that was when I knew he doesn't pay his staff completely without deducting from the salary. It was in that light I decided to quit the job.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Ashley Segunoshin Of Ashosh Group? by Nobody: 5:57am On Jul 17, 2019
Magnifico2000:

I have worked for him and I know the kind of person he is.
So after my NYSC, I began my job search and saw the vacancies in front of Excel Oriental hotel on airport road.
On the day of interview, we were about 20+ applicants, after asking series of related andaunrelated job questions, he decided to make me his personal Assistant. I was happy as I thought I would earn more than others. But that wasn't the case, I knew the kind of person he is within 2days from the way he relates to the current staff of the hotel.
I also did my own research that was when I knew he doesn't pay his staff completely without deducting from the salary. It was in that light I decided to quit the job.
When did you walk passed the hotel last?His hotel has closed down for business. I read in the newspaper that the bar section and some rooms were completely razed by inferno.Its a karma.
Re: Where Is Ashley Segunoshin Of Ashosh Group? by Magnifico2000: 6:32am On Jul 17, 2019
comshots:
When did you walk passed the hotel last?His hotel has closed down for business. I read in the newspaper that the bar section and some rooms were completely razed by inferno.Its a karma.
My house is not far from the hotel. From the balcony of my house, you would see the Apex of the hotel. I was surprised to see that it has shut down. It is real karma at work.

I just gave abridged version of my short stinct with him. The story is more than that.
For how long did you work with him? Did he pay u completely?
He arrested a friend of mine after refusing to pay him his salary. His wife is devil incarnate and would always support her husband.
He isn't the owner of most of the hotels, they are leasehold properties. I'm pretty sure of that as I was his personal assistant for few days. He didn't even pay me but I leave him to God.
Re: Where Is Ashley Segunoshin Of Ashosh Group? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 17, 2019
Magnifico2000:

My house is not far from the hotel. From the balcony of my house, you would see the Apex of the hotel. I was surprised to see that it has shut down. It is real karma at work.

I just gave abridged version of my short stinct with him. The story is more than that.
For how long did you work with him? Did he pay u completely?
He arrested a friend of mine after refusing to pay him his salary. His wife is devil incarnate and would always support her husband.
He isn't the owner of most of the hotels, they are leasehold properties. I'm pretty sure of that as I was his personal assistant for few days. He didn't even pay me but I leave him to God.
I work for two weeks.Initially, I was asked to pay #5k and that after my 2 weeks training #3k would be refunded back to me.After my 2 weeks probation I asked for my #3k and I was told the #5k I paid was for my training. Did i tell them I wanted to do a training? So I had a little confrontion with the human resources who was lady.I found out that my other colleagues whom we paid the same fee and started at the same time had all left the job before the 2 weeks elapsed.They were penalised more than their salaries for no concrete reasons.It was only me that was left.So I couldn't do anything. So I let it go.I learned the real owner is serving jail term in prison for fraud.Even oshin segun is also a fraudster.
Re: Where Is Ashley Segunoshin Of Ashosh Group? by Magnifico2000: 2:36pm On Jul 17, 2019
comshots:
I work for two weeks.Initially, I was asked to pay #5k and that after my 2 weeks training #3k would be refunded back to me.After my 2 weeks probation I asked for my #3k and I was told the #5k I paid was for my training. Did i tell them I wanted to do a training? So I had a little confrontion with the human resources who was lady.I found out that my other colleagues whom we paid the same fee and started at the same time had all left the job before the 2 weeks elapsed.They were penalised more than their salaries for no concrete reasons.It was only me that was left.So I couldn't do anything. So I let it go.I learned the real owner is serving jail term in prison for fraud.Even oshin segun is also a fraudster.
During my time at the place, the policy of #5k for training hadn't started. I guess it was after we left he enforced that he is a very greedy man. I was promoted to go to the internet and do a background check on him the following day I joined. I was astonished to see that he is a fraudster.
I told my self that I can't work with such a person knowing the fact that he is greedy and a fraudster, so I had to quit few days later.
On my first day of resumption, some staff and I went with him and his wife to the other branches of the hotel, in ikeja. After doing some laborious job which includes carrying of cement, lifting of heavy equipments etc, he couldn't even ask us if we were hungry or thirsty.
As his P.A, he was supposed to give me some imprest and other funds but greediness didn't allow him to think of that.
There is a lady in charge of staff, Bunmi or something like that. I can't remember her name. She is also another devil incarnate.
Wherever she sees two or more staff gathered, she would accuse them of gossiping about her boss and the hotel.
I'm just grateful I left as at that time.
Did you meet one slim man there? I can't also remember his name. Maybe Mr. kunle? And the accountant, I just pitied them now that the hotel is shut down.
Re: Where Is Ashley Segunoshin Of Ashosh Group? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 17, 2019
Magnifico2000:

During my time at the place, the policy of #5k for training hadn't started. I guess it was after we left he enforced that he is a very greedy man. I was promoted to go to the internet and do a background check on him the following day I joined. I was astonished to see that he is a fraudster.
I told my self that I can't work with such a person knowing the fact that he is greedy and a fraudster, so I had to quit few days later.
On my first day of resumption, some staff and I went with him and his wife to the other branches of the hotel, in ikeja. After doing some laborious job which includes carrying of cement, lifting of heavy equipments etc, he couldn't even ask us if we were hungry or thirsty.
As his P.A, he was supposed to give me some imprest and other funds but greediness didn't allow him to think of that.
There is a lady in charge of staff, Bunmi or something like that. I can't remember her name. She is also another devil incarnate.
Wherever she sees two or more staff gathered, she would accuse them of gossiping about her boss and the hotel.
I'm just grateful I left as at that time.
Did you meet one slim man there? I can't also remember his name. Maybe Mr. kunle? And the accountant, I just pitied them now that the hotel is shut down.
I know bunmi.She is a fat pig.I know the slim accountant.He is a cele worshipper who always pray for the fraudster.All the hotels he claim to have are no more functioning.The one at babatope close,awolowo road,Allen road and in ajao estate.They are not up to standard of a guest house not to talk of hotels.I was able to trace all the hotels that were link to him.They have a particular colour,which is white.Except few.
Re: Where Is Ashley Segunoshin Of Ashosh Group? by Magnifico2000: 9:41pm On Jul 17, 2019
comshots:
I know bunmi.She is a fat pig.I know the slim accountant.He is a cele worshipper who always pray for the fraudster.All the hotels he claim to have are no more functioning.The one at babatope close,awolowo road,Allen road and in ajao estate.They are not up to standard of a guest house not to talk of hotels.I was able to trace all the hotels that were link to him.They have a particular colour,which is white.Except few.
Are you saying the hotels are no longer functioning? What of the one in ikeja along before you get to Balogun bus stop.
Re: Where Is Ashley Segunoshin Of Ashosh Group? by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 08, 2019
Cc egunmogaji2
Re: Where Is Ashley Segunoshin Of Ashosh Group? by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 08, 2019
Lalasticlala this is the same person defrauding the Otite old woman

(1) (Reply)

How May I Use My Visa Card To Buy Laptop Online / Zenith Bank BVN Enrollment On Saturdays / Access Bank Plans N30bn 15.5% Tier-2 Bond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.