Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,850 members, 7,806,399 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Kidnappers Kidnap Donatus Okereke In Ondo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Kidnap Donatus Okereke In Ondo (13311 Views)

Court Convicts Evans, Two Others Of Kidnapping Businessman, Donatus Duru / Photos Of Soldier Donatus Vonkong Killed By Drunk Policeman In Borno / Kosisochukwu Anioma: Kidnappers Kidnap Frank Anioma's Daughter In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnappers Kidnap Donatus Okereke In Ondo by Abujason: 2:47am On Nov 24, 2021
Gunmen suspected to be hired kidnappers have allegedly kidnapped the Eze Ndigbo of Ifon in Ose Local Government Area of Ondo State, Chief Donatus Okereke.

He was abducted at the Junction of a Quarry company in Elegbeka, a suburb of the town.
The area was the same place where a first class traditional ruler, the Olufon of lfon, Oba Isreal Adewusi was murdered by suspected kidnappers in November last year.

The victim was reportedly marched into the thick forest by the heavily armed kidnappers.
Secretary to the Regent of Ifon, Olaniyi Eni Olotu confirmed the abduction of the Igbo leader.

Mr. Olotu said the kidnappers took the Igbo Chief through the bush path into the forest.
Spokesperson of the state police command, Funmi Odunlami also confirmed the abduction of the businessman and Igbo leader.

She added that the police have mobilized operatives to search for the victim.

Source: https://www.sunnewsonline.com/suspected-gunmen-kidnap-eze-ndigbo-in-ondo/

Re: Kidnappers Kidnap Donatus Okereke In Ondo by Tinubuadvocate: 2:55am On Nov 24, 2021
I guess ipob terrorist has maneuver their way to southwest. Why is ORE one of the mega city in ondo state targeting by ipob terrorist.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kidnappers Kidnap Donatus Okereke In Ondo by dasparrow: 2:58am On Nov 24, 2021
This kidnappings will eventually affect so many Nigerians living in Nigeria. No one is immune. I hope this man is found though because what is happening in Nigeria right now is scary.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Kidnap Donatus Okereke In Ondo by Abujason: 3:05am On Nov 24, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
I guess ipob terrorist has maneuver their way to southwest. Why is ORE one of the mega city in ondo state targeting by ipob terrorist.

Ewedu filled brain.
I thought you wanted to say something but ended up making a fool of yourself by saying nothing that made any sense. Crime is in your DNA. Trying to run from it won’t confuse anyone - even the dumbos on Nairaland.

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kidnappers Kidnap Donatus Okereke In Ondo by haha20: 3:05am On Nov 24, 2021
Local Afonja unity-begging terrorists

7 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Kidnap Donatus Okereke In Ondo by helinues: 3:12am On Nov 24, 2021
Na family affairs

Most of those 2 by shops na to just cover face

14 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Kidnap Donatus Okereke In Ondo by DawnStudios(m): 3:17am On Nov 24, 2021
Hope they won't blame IPOB for this.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnappers Kidnap Donatus Okereke In Ondo by Areola14(m): 4:32am On Nov 24, 2021
People should be more careful with people comments... Most of the people that bears yoruba names on this platform are not even Yorubas, mostly they are other tribes! They make some comment to take aways attention from them... How can someone bear I stand with tinubu and be saying something that will bring the Yorubas down? For the chief... I cannot say what really happen! I don't trust most of these chief's.. in Nigeria, gone are the days, u think because u are rich, u are secure, nah lie oo! Now, rich people are really facing it .. revolution has started already! No one is secure again!

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnappers Kidnap Donatus Okereke In Ondo by Spirit247: 4:42am On Nov 24, 2021
OK.

3 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Kidnap Donatus Okereke In Ondo by djflexcy: 4:42am On Nov 24, 2021
I wonder where this country is going with this insecurity, may God save us from all these.
Re: Kidnappers Kidnap Donatus Okereke In Ondo by Nobody: 4:43am On Nov 24, 2021
Water don pass gari.
Re: Kidnappers Kidnap Donatus Okereke In Ondo by starbuck(f): 4:45am On Nov 24, 2021
Does this people want us to be staying indoors for them

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Kidnap Donatus Okereke In Ondo by Flexherbal(m): 4:46am On Nov 24, 2021
I do not know how the security operatives work or strategize

Can't they send armed personnel, in their numbers, like they did during Anambra election, to the bushes and hideouts of these criminals and kidnappers to fish them out?

If they send 50,000 (even 5,000) mobile police to comb kidnappers hideouts/hot spots, one or two hideouts per time, I am very sure that they return with positive results.

3 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Kidnap Donatus Okereke In Ondo by Boogyman557: 4:46am On Nov 24, 2021
Holly Gram cool Una de SEE d REASON y I de TALK SEY make everybody carry der own KALA. if too sey d MAN get KALA, Na to BLAST like 3 BULLET 4 AIR and every AMA go TWAMER... Make una carry Una own KALA oooo. STREET don CAST. CUNTREE don CAST big TIME. WTF MAN

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Kidnap Donatus Okereke In Ondo by manchyme: 4:47am On Nov 24, 2021
Ransom payment is real in this country, the kidnappers are cashing out.
But can you take the risk to become a kidnapper because of money?
No, I can't.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Kidnap Donatus Okereke In Ondo by ThankGodFriday(m): 4:49am On Nov 24, 2021
Insecurities everywhere
Re: Kidnappers Kidnap Donatus Okereke In Ondo by GodIsBiafran: 4:50am On Nov 24, 2021
angry shocked shocked shocked angry
Re: Kidnappers Kidnap Donatus Okereke In Ondo by Dhury: 4:50am On Nov 24, 2021
What ezeibo is doing in ondo or ondo State is also part of sit at home Land

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Kidnap Donatus Okereke In Ondo by pprofo: 4:59am On Nov 24, 2021
When will they kidnap the lifeless mannequin parading himself as president in Aso villa

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Kidnap Donatus Okereke In Ondo by IPIGSRHYPO: 5:01am On Nov 24, 2021
Eze in YORUBA land? What an insult. Will the tribal and religious blinded Igbos allow such in their evil enclave?

They will be crying and wailing by now saying they are trying to take over their evil jungle land.

IPIG terrorist monkeys must decided to kidnap the delusional fool calling himself an Eze in Yoruba land.

I'm waiting for the warped minded fools in Afenifebi to complain about this Eze in Yoruba land.

Rubbish.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Kidnap Donatus Okereke In Ondo by kingsceemark(m): 5:05am On Nov 24, 2021
Jobless and hopeless Afonja miscreants youths want to cash out on my igbo brother, una days are numbered

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnappers Kidnap Donatus Okereke In Ondo by baggioni: 5:11am On Nov 24, 2021
Re: Kidnappers Kidnap Donatus Okereke In Ondo by drololaaof: 5:16am On Nov 24, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
what are reporting the area of action is Elegbeka Ifon in Ose LG and not ORE in Odigbo LG . You muddle things

5 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Kidnap Donatus Okereke In Ondo by Nawa4nl: 5:18am On Nov 24, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
We all know that these are govt agents that killed sowore's brother, killed Dora's husband.

IPIGSRHYPO:
[s]Eze in YORUBA land? What an insult. Will the tribal and religious blinded Igbos allow such in their evil enclave?

They will be crying and wailing by now saying they are trying to take over their evil jungle land.

IPIG terrorist monkeys must decided to kidnap the delusional fool calling himself an Eze in Yoruba land.

I'm waiting for the warped minded fools in Afenifebi to complain about this Eze in Yoruba land.

Rubbish[/s].
This Almajiri ignores the fact that lagos has an Emir from the North

9 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Kidnap Donatus Okereke In Ondo by Tzar(m): 5:25am On Nov 24, 2021
I pray he is found soon & unarmed.
This is one too many kidnaps in that country!
Sadly, it is a dog eat dog country. They will never have the guts to kidnap politicians & civil servants who put us all in this mess. Instead, they feast on easy soft targets… COWARDS!!!

By the way, the report read that the kidnapped man is a ‘chief’? Isn’t an ‘Eze’ a monarch?.
Re: Kidnappers Kidnap Donatus Okereke In Ondo by Frank25: 5:26am On Nov 24, 2021
Insecurity is one of the major problems Nigeria faces, well las las na ransome e go end for

Meanwhile check out this ongoing captivating story in the literature section LOST IN UNIPORT ( a story of vengeance, crime and betrayal)
Re: Kidnappers Kidnap Donatus Okereke In Ondo by flexlatifa: 5:29am On Nov 24, 2021
I don't know why igbos are not using their heads.

U go to another man's land and open business and even answering out title EZE NDI IGBO...

this is to all my igbo brothers come back and develop your communities..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Herbalist & Muslim Cleric Caught With Fresh Human Hearts & Live Tortoise (PICS) / Kidnapper Evans' Lawyer Slammed With N20,000 Fine For Not Showing Up In Court / Police Arrest 70 Persons, Uber Drivers Over Death Of Officer In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.