Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Ghana İnternatİonal Passport Wİth A Statİ Schengen Vİsa For Sell - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ghana İnternatİonal Passport Wİth A Statİ Schengen Vİsa For Sell (6005 Views)

Im Planning To Relocate To Ghana I Need Advise / Leaving SA For AU As A Nigerian / Holiday In Ghana I Need An Advice (experienced Persons Pls.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Ghana İnternatİonal Passport Wİth A Statİ Schengen Vİsa For Sell by adebisi1(m): 5:45pm On Jul 26, 2007
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]GHANA İNTERNATİONAL PASSPORT WİTH A    STATİ  SCHENGEN VİSA FOR SELL  CONTACT ME WİTH MY MAİL : adebisi12000@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Ghana İnternatİonal Passport Wİth A Statİ Schengen Vİsa For Sell by Vicjustice: 6:37pm On Jul 26, 2007
Another fool again, Idiot.
  If anybody wants to do business, let him do so in a more appropriate way, exposing corruptions in a forum like this is not the best, this is a site that is assesable in the world over: people are laughing at us sad
  But, where is Seun?
    Mr Seun, why are you allowing this embarrassment? I suggest that posts like this should be deleted and users banned. this is my honest opinion, though.

1 Like

Re: Ghana İnternatİonal Passport Wİth A Statİ Schengen Vİsa For Sell by adebisi1(m): 1:40pm On Jul 27, 2007
Hey Vicjustice you are the idiot and fool very stupid i write this up to people who will like to use passport to travel any nija guys need it , YOU THİS İDİA İN UR MİND WHY YOU NO DO MEET NİJA GOVT TO DO SOMETHİNG TO THE COUNTRY İF İ CAN SAY MAYBE U NEVER SEE UR SALARY FOR THE 3 MONTH AND YOU STİLL HAVE MONTH TO TALK OVER THE İNTERNET GET A Bleep OUT OF HERE JOOO OLOFO
Re: Ghana İnternatİonal Passport Wİth A Statİ Schengen Vİsa For Sell by Dios(f): 3:38pm On Jul 28, 2007
grin grin grin f##cking idiot
Re: Ghana İnternatİonal Passport Wİth A Statİ Schengen Vİsa For Sell by onatisi(m): 6:26pm On Jul 29, 2007
i have seun to blame for shit like tis , why is he allowing ppl to just use this s ite to perpetuate crime and fraud , seun pls make this site more honorab le , we love you for the wonderful work u are doing but pls always cross check it contents .
Re: Ghana İnternatİonal Passport Wİth A Statİ Schengen Vİsa For Sell by sophienwa(f): 2:01am On Jul 30, 2007
i saw this post in the biz section yesterday and i guess seun deleted it but the person keeps reposting or probably has multiple posts all over the place.
Re: Ghana İnternatİonal Passport Wİth A Statİ Schengen Vİsa For Sell by Mariory(m): 4:51pm On Jul 30, 2007
adebisi1:

Hey Vicjustice you are the idiot and fool very stupid i write this up to people who will like to use passport to travel any nija guys need it , YOU THİS İDİA İN UR MİND WHY YOU NO DO MEET NİJA GOVT TO DO SOMETHİNG TO THE COUNTRY İF İ CAN SAY MAYBE You NEVER SEE UR SALARY FOR THE 3 MONTH AND YOU STİLL HAVE MONTH TO TALK OVER THE İNTERNET GET A Bleep OUT OF HERE JOOO OLOFO

You are a f@cking tool!
Re: Ghana İnternatİonal Passport Wİth A Statİ Schengen Vİsa For Sell by oell(m): 5:37pm On Nov 30, 2007
What can we do?
SOME NATION'S DO HAVE THEM shocked angry embarassed
Re: Ghana İnternatİonal Passport Wİth A Statİ Schengen Vİsa For Sell by Abedisi(m): 8:16pm On Nov 30, 2007
sonofabitch
Re: Ghana İnternatİonal Passport Wİth A Statİ Schengen Vİsa For Sell by Dantecmu(m): 6:55am On Dec 01, 2007
@ poster
Yea i got some enemies on this forum but this is so stupid of you wanting to sell a Ghanaian passport on nairaland, Ok if u must sell it take it to your village the Oba of your village should be intrested.

@siena
Would be in London soon destination HATFIELD. Have never being to Hatfield Befour but don't worry i would call you as soon as am in the UK i hope ur on TMOBILE reason cus of the free calls so i could buzz you. You no say na Naira we dey convert to Pounds take Kare.
Re: Ghana İnternatİonal Passport Wİth A Statİ Schengen Vİsa For Sell by zigbo(f): 9:25pm On Dec 01, 2007
where was seun wen this thread broke in undecided
Re: Ghana İnternatİonal Passport Wİth A Statİ Schengen Vİsa For Sell by stick2clem(m): 5:22pm On Dec 23, 2007
Adebisi the fraud master!! what the hell u think the site is for! well i dont think there wud probably be any dummy that's gonna contact u for this ur Oluwole ghanian passport with schengen visa on it, Bleep it, why dont you go ur self, im sure is fake, u better delete that topic, or else everybody go just they yarb you, Nigeria is the best 419 in the world, and everybody they shine eye now, Believe me u no go c buyer, Or else na your brother email you he is intrested, 419
Re: Ghana İnternatİonal Passport Wİth A Statİ Schengen Vİsa For Sell by Nobody: 6:22am On Dec 24, 2007
Shameless man
Re: Ghana İnternatİonal Passport Wİth A Statİ Schengen Vİsa For Sell by deariekay(m): 10:29am On Jan 08, 2008
slowpoke,tape worm.ole,jaguda
Re: Ghana İnternatİonal Passport Wİth A Statİ Schengen Vİsa For Sell by jermo(f): 11:07pm On Jan 18, 2008
so why are you people abusing him now he should use it himself no point selling it so that he wouldn't start seeking for job again.make you fly oooooooooooo safe journey.
Re: Ghana İnternatİonal Passport Wİth A Statİ Schengen Vİsa For Sell by princeonx: 11:41pm On Jan 18, 2008
So all this insult is simply because the guy mistakingly expose his stupidity na em all of una dey land for him head so?

Ol'boy you get white man own? don't worry I go use enough powder to colour my face and hand!

No go find work! soon you go find who go by YOU!
Re: Ghana İnternatİonal Passport Wİth A Statİ Schengen Vİsa For Sell by tipsy289(m): 7:19am On Jan 28, 2008
wtf.selling a passport and you know that shit is not legal.look it's people like you who make others who genuinely want to travel really difficult.this is really stupid, check yo self honestly
Re: Ghana İnternatİonal Passport Wİth A Statİ Schengen Vİsa For Sell by ty4real(m): 11:53am On Jan 28, 2008
Must you come an dexpose ur stinking smelly uansh on this forum! Mumu buruku ni e men! grin grin grin
Re: Ghana İnternatİonal Passport Wİth A Statİ Schengen Vİsa For Sell by Goshen360(m): 7:35pm On Jan 28, 2008
zigbo:

where was seun when this thread broke in undecided

I will like to let u know that seun does not have the knowledge to know the content of a post until its posted and read by him and all. He can only bann such corrupt post , only after it might have being posted. so dont blame seun for such post.
Re: Ghana İnternatİonal Passport Wİth A Statİ Schengen Vİsa For Sell by jermo(f): 6:40pm On Feb 08, 2008
won ya bu.OTONDO SENIOR.
Re: Ghana İnternatİonal Passport Wİth A Statİ Schengen Vİsa For Sell by Greycells(m): 1:22pm On Feb 10, 2010
adebisi1:

[/b][/color]GHANA İNTERNATİONAL PASSPORT WİTH A STATİ SCHENGEN VİSA FOR SELL CONTACT ME WİTH MY MAİL : adebisi12000@yahoo.co.uk
[b]
MUMU
[color=#006600]
Re: Ghana İnternatİonal Passport Wİth A Statİ Schengen Vİsa For Sell by snowdrops(m): 1:33pm On Feb 10, 2010
G-reycells:

MUMU
[color=#006600][/color]
Whats your point resurrecting a dead thread
Re: Ghana İnternatİonal Passport Wİth A Statİ Schengen Vİsa For Sell by suxes2005(m): 2:04pm On Feb 10, 2010
Dead thread,

maybe g-reycells just dey wake up from slumber
abi wetin make we talk?

SHALOM

(1)

Azerbaijan Or Slovenia / Dana Air Emerges Nigerian Airline Of The Year, Partners Zowasel For Guests / Cost Of Living In The UK Is 9 Times What It Is In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.