Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Bankole Having A Laugh With EFCC Officials - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bankole Having A Laugh With EFCC Officials (5253 Views)

Kokori, N-delta APC Leaders Stoking My Row With EFCC —tompolo / Alleged N1trn Diversion: Senate Committee Walks Out EFCC Officials / Don't intimidate us with EFCC,PDP Senators Warn FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bankole Having A Laugh With EFCC Officials by rebranded(m): 7:12pm On Jun 09, 2011
Is this really EFCC operatives and an accused persons relationship like?

Re: Bankole Having A Laugh With EFCC Officials by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 09, 2011
Dem just dey laff at Nigerians.

ROTLFMAO!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Bankole Having A Laugh With EFCC Officials by aljharem3: 7:15pm On Jun 09, 2011
he will soon be set free , mark my words embarassed

nigeria, a country where a theif that steals 10 naira will be burnt alive

but another thief that steals 10 billion naira will be arrested----released with few days/weeks--- and then celebrated
Re: Bankole Having A Laugh With EFCC Officials by sbeezy8: 7:21pm On Jun 09, 2011
he can pay 10 billion back n be set free- THIEF

bode george took almost 6-7 times more, stayed in prison n did not even pay it back.

he had the jail like a club house wives bring food for him cook etc all types of BS

a year in jail for $350-440 million- EASY laughable
Re: Bankole Having A Laugh With EFCC Officials by Pukkah: 7:21pm On Jun 09, 2011
This picture looks phoney. At best it is a photo-shopped cartoon. Doesn't the EFCC official on the left have a neck? Also, where was this and when did it happen?  Besides, the laughter (more like a guffaw) is suspicious.
Re: Bankole Having A Laugh With EFCC Officials by Calculia: 7:23pm On Jun 09, 2011
@ alj-harem

We actually agree on something. I am not surprised though, u are sought of a fair person sometimes. On this issue of killing poor thieves that are trying to feed their hungry belly and honoring the real thieves that are stealing for generations unborn something needs to be done in Nigeria.  
Re: Bankole Having A Laugh With EFCC Officials by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 09, 2011
sbeezy8:

he can pay 10 billion back n be set free- THIEF

bode george took almost 6-7 times more, stayed in prison n did not even pay it back.

he had the jail like a club house wives bring food for him cook etc all types of BS

a year in jail for $350-440 million- EASY laughable

After all the  noise in court, they shared the money amongst themselves in private.

If Bode/Bankole returned their stolen loot, more questions will be asked on who also had a share of the loot.

How long did Bode stay in jail? How was he treated on jail?
Re: Bankole Having A Laugh With EFCC Officials by Nathweezy(m): 7:24pm On Jun 09, 2011
Where is dis country headin to
Re: Bankole Having A Laugh With EFCC Officials by OAM4J: 7:57pm On Jun 09, 2011
smh! shame!

Well he is innocent until proven guilty.
Re: Bankole Having A Laugh With EFCC Officials by Fhemmmy: 8:05pm On Jun 09, 2011
hahahaha . . . that is a nice one
Re: Bankole Having A Laugh With EFCC Officials by mallamu: 8:14pm On Jun 09, 2011
Why shouldn't treasury looters be treated like armed robbers? U can see that we have fewer armed robbers than we have gov't thieves.
Re: Bankole Having A Laugh With EFCC Officials by Muza(m): 10:05pm On Jun 09, 2011
I can bet hes sharing a joke of how docile,divided,foolish nd gullible Nigerians are.
Re: Bankole Having A Laugh With EFCC Officials by OAM4J: 12:00am On Jun 10, 2011
Re: Bankole Having A Laugh With EFCC Officials by komando77(m): 4:25am On Jun 10, 2011
With Alj-Harems' presense on this thread, a tribal bashing of a certain tribe may soon ensure, knowing his cameleon antics. but Tribalists, please, not everything should be tribaly bashed.
Re: Bankole Having A Laugh With EFCC Officials by JAZES(m): 7:20am On Jun 10, 2011
Naija i hail ooo cool cool cool
Re: Bankole Having A Laugh With EFCC Officials by Abali1(m): 7:23am On Jun 10, 2011
@komando77, why will stoke the flame of tribalism when your supposed accused has not even said anything. You guys should just slow down with this tribalism stuff.

@Topic, how is it that some Nigerian youths will carry placards to support this ole. I wonder what kind of mentality Nigerian youths have. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Bankole Having A Laugh With EFCC Officials by Delafruita(m): 7:28am On Jun 10, 2011
@pukkah. The photo looks real enough to me.besides i see nothing wrong in bankole having a hearty time with those that surround him whether the are abeokuta thugs,honourable members,afghan militants or efcc officials.besides he is innocent until proven guilty and am sure the efcc officials as professionals know that and accord him the respect he deserves as the immediate past number 4 citizen of the nation,at least until he is proven guilty
Re: Bankole Having A Laugh With EFCC Officials by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 10, 2011
Muza:

I can bet hes sharing a joke of how docile,divided,foolish nd gullible Nigerians are.
Re: Bankole Having A Laugh With EFCC Officials by joe4christ(m): 7:36am On Jun 10, 2011
Sincerely, nigerians have fallen mugu of this magarious aka mugurious thieves called Nigerian politicians! Oh how i weep for my fathers land, Lord please if you can read this text, please arise and liberate nigeria from the grip of this greedy and desperately wicked looters called nigerian politicians, in jesus name. Amen and Amen again,
Re: Bankole Having A Laugh With EFCC Officials by joe4christ(m): 7:43am On Jun 10, 2011
Sincerely, nigerians have fallen mugu of this magarious aka mugurious thieves called Nigerian politicians!  Oh how i weep for my fathers land, Lord please if you can read this text, please arise and liberate nigeria from the grip of this greedy and desperately wicked looters called nigerian politicians, in jesus name. Amen and Amen again,
Re: Bankole Having A Laugh With EFCC Officials by born2boink(m): 8:04am On Jun 10, 2011
to Hammer money,no be small things oooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Bankole Having A Laugh With EFCC Officials by fxtopedia(m): 8:16am On Jun 10, 2011
Life is good oooo
Re: Bankole Having A Laugh With EFCC Officials by multibabe(f): 8:21am On Jun 10, 2011
i wont be surprised when they let him go without paying for his sins, anything is possible in naija.
Re: Bankole Having A Laugh With EFCC Officials by oladayo042: 8:46am On Jun 10, 2011
Bankole have every reason on earth to smile and even laugh. He is looking at the money he will fall back on after the trial just like Jesus Christ looked at the glory to come while he was being persecuted on the cross. grin grin grin grin
Re: Bankole Having A Laugh With EFCC Officials by Bialegend(m): 8:47am On Jun 10, 2011
Pukkah:

This picture looks phoney. At best it is a photo-shopped cartoon. Doesn't the EFCC official on the left have a neck? Also, where was this and when did it happen?  Besides, the laughter (more like a guffaw) is suspicious.
I know shame will not allow you to return to this thread anymore after seeing more of the photos. Thomas, seems like you are one of those placard carrying bankole boys.
Re: Bankole Having A Laugh With EFCC Officials by Reference(m): 9:40am On Jun 10, 2011
Means nothing.
Re: Bankole Having A Laugh With EFCC Officials by Pukkah: 9:45am On Jun 10, 2011
Bialegend:

I know shame will not allow you to return to this thread anymore after seeing more of the photos. Thomas, seems like you are one of those placard carrying bankole boys.

Shame in what way, I ask? I found something ludicrous and was struggling to believe it thinking that it never happened for the sake of dignity. What is there to be ashamed of in that? Is it an ego thing?
Re: Bankole Having A Laugh With EFCC Officials by 2ndThought(m): 9:50am On Jun 10, 2011
I suppose this explains why we win the dubious "happiest people" award year after year.
Never a dull moment  grin
Re: Bankole Having A Laugh With EFCC Officials by r231(m): 10:05am On Jun 10, 2011
na wa o
Re: Bankole Having A Laugh With EFCC Officials by MMM2(m): 10:31am On Jun 10, 2011
i thought efcc has left him
Re: Bankole Having A Laugh With EFCC Officials by MaiSuya(m): 10:44am On Jun 10, 2011
So what? dont' see anything wrong there.
Re: Bankole Having A Laugh With EFCC Officials by zikclassiq(m): 10:45am On Jun 10, 2011
Oh naija, e don be 4 us o!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Killed These Ones By Firing Squad Without Due Process Nor Trial(pictures) / Presidency Begins National Consultation On Farmers-herders Conflicts / Yorubas: Yorubas Only!!!lagos, Oyo, Ondo,okun-kogi, Ogun, Ekiti, Osun And Kwaras

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.