Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,538 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Heard Of "the Obedient Wife Club'? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Heard Of "the Obedient Wife Club'? (4156 Views)

Unbelieveable True Love Story In This Generaltion You Never Heard Of Till Now / I Dont Want Totally Obedient Children / My Wife Is Not Obedient To Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heard Of "the Obedient Wife Club'? by Sirfly: 8:31pm On Jun 09, 2011
June 3, 2011 - A group of Malaysian Muslim women say they will fight divorce, domestic violence and other problems -- by appealing to wives to be more obedient, one of the organisers has said.

Maznah Taufik said "The Obedient Wife Club" being launched on Saturday is aimed at drawing women who will be taught how to please their husbands better to prevent them from straying or misbehaving.

"We just want to ask all the wives to be obedient wives so that there will be fewer problems in our society," such as infidelity, divorce and domestic violence, she told AFP.

"Obedient wife means they are trying to entertain their husbands, not only taking care of their food and clothes," Maznah said. "They have to obey their husbands. That's the way Islam also asks."

Malaysia is a Muslim-majority country, with some 60 percent of the population practicing the religion, alongside large ethnic Chinese and Indian communities who are mostly Buddhist, Hindu and Christian.

According to local media, the country's divorce rate doubled from 2002 to 2009, with rates higher among Muslims than non-Muslims.

Maznah said it was also the men's responsibility to teach their wives to be obedient.

"Some wives, they just want to get married for leisure but they don't know the responsibility," she said.

"To entertain their husbands is compulsory. If she doesn't do this, the husband will look for another woman, and the house will break down."

Saturday's launch near the capital Kuala Lumpur will include speeches and a show to demonstrate to women how to be good wives, Maznah said, adding that a similar club was set up in Jordan last month.
Re: Heard Of "the Obedient Wife Club'? by Sirfly: 8:31pm On Jun 09, 2011
Re: Heard Of "the Obedient Wife Club'? by MrsChima(f): 8:35pm On Jun 09, 2011
[size=55pt]LMAO@obedient women EXEMPT from an arse whooping. grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Heard Of "the Obedient Wife Club'? by Sirfly: 8:37pm On Jun 09, 2011
Mrs.chima are u an obedient wife urself? cheesy
Re: Heard Of "the Obedient Wife Club'? by MrsChima(f): 8:39pm On Jun 09, 2011
Define obedient.
Re: Heard Of "the Obedient Wife Club'? by Sirfly: 8:43pm On Jun 09, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Define obedient. 

when he calls u for sex even if u re tired u go to him running, u massage his feet, u run to him everytime he comes from work and give him a mind blowing oral   sex. U protect his valuable things, u listen to him er'time, u cook for him delicious meals, u respect his parents like u respect urs. U compliment him, when his mad u give him his place, u never nag when he's home. U give him as much kids as he want, u keep urself sexy for him not get fat when u give birth. U keep your puzzy tight but doing specific puzzy workout becoss men enjoy tight kitties. And many many moreee. An obedient wife is sexy.
Re: Heard Of "the Obedient Wife Club'? by MrsChima(f): 8:49pm On Jun 09, 2011
Sir-fly:

when he calls u for sex even if u re tired u go to him running, u massage his feet, u run to him everytime he comes from work and give him a mind blowing oral   sex. U protect his valuable things, u listen to him er'time, u cook for him delicious meals, u respect his parents like u respect urs. U compliment him, when his mad u give him his place, u never nag when he's home. U give him as much kids as he want, u keep urself sexy for him not get fat when u give birth. U keep your puzzy tight but doing specific puzzy workout becoss men enjoy tight kitties. And many many moreee. An obedient wife is sexy.

I checked the dictionary for obedient and NONE of those diction were implicated. lipsrsealed Were that a request and description of your robot?
Re: Heard Of "the Obedient Wife Club'? by Sirfly: 8:51pm On Jun 09, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I checked the dictionary for obedient and NONE of those diction were implicated. lipsrsealed Were that a request and description of your robot?

that is the definition of obedient wife for any guy. Ask them if u don't believe me. when a woman listens and obeys her husband she doesn't become a robot she bcomes a sexy wife who her husband luv. if u only u were to think while u re in a male shoes.
Re: Heard Of "the Obedient Wife Club'? by 190: 9:01pm On Jun 09, 2011
Sir-fly:

Maznah Taufik said "The Obedient Wife Club" being launched on Saturday is aimed at drawing women who will be taught how to please their husbands better to prevent them from straying or misbehaving.

"We just want to ask all the wives to be obedient wives so that there will be fewer problems in our society," such as infidelity, divorce and domestic violence,

"Obedient wife means they are trying to entertain their husbands, not only taking care of their food and clothes," Maznah said. "They have to obey their husbands. That's the way Islam also asks.".

WOOOHH!! Launched on my special day~ This message is to our Nigerian ladies out there ~

One love sweeties kiss kiss
Re: Heard Of "the Obedient Wife Club'? by Sirfly: 9:08pm On Jun 09, 2011
190:

WOOOHH!! Launched on my special day~ This message is to our Nigerian ladies out there ~

One love sweeties kiss kiss

If Nigerian women re obedient Nigerian men would not be cheating or marrying other race.

Nigerian women wake up nd start obeying ur men. cool
Re: Heard Of "the Obedient Wife Club'? by 190: 9:14pm On Jun 09, 2011
Sir-fly:

If Nigerian women re obedient Nigerian men would not be cheating or marrying other race.

Nigerian women wake up nd start obeying your men. cool

grin grin grin
Re: Heard Of "the Obedient Wife Club'? by MrsChima(f): 9:19pm On Jun 09, 2011
Sir-fly:

that is the definition of obedient wife for any guy. Ask them if u don't believe me.  when a woman listens and obeys her husband she doesn't become a robot she bcomes a sexy wife who her husband luv. if u only u were to think while u re in a male shoes.

Now I see why 90% Nigerian males online STILL looking for a woman or having issues keeping a woman.   lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Heard Of "the Obedient Wife Club'? by Mynd44: 9:23pm On Jun 09, 2011
If that is your description of sexy, you must need a doctor. Which man wants a wife that cannot at least think on her own even my dog disobeys me sometimes
Re: Heard Of "the Obedient Wife Club'? by MrsChima(f): 9:25pm On Jun 09, 2011
Hmm. Sometimes I wonder if Seun need to administer certain testing before registration. lipsrsealed
Re: Heard Of "the Obedient Wife Club'? by 190: 9:26pm On Jun 09, 2011
Mynd_44:

If that is your description of sexy, you must need a doctor. Which man wants a wife that cannot at least think on her own even my dog disobeys me sometimes

And when it does what do you do

CANE!! angry angry

Feminist women are like DOGS, spare the cane or watch them lead you to death slowly grin grin
Re: Heard Of "the Obedient Wife Club'? by Sirfly: 9:29pm On Jun 09, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Now I see why 90% Nigerian males online STILL looking for a woman or having issues keeping a woman.   lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Maybe or maybe not, it may work for other women but not our nigerian women.

Mynd_44:

Then ur dog is not a good dog.

Mrs.Chima:

Hmm.  Sometimes I wonder if Seun need to administer certain testing before registration.   lipsrsealed

Seun knows that theres freedom of speech, seun knows sumthing is worth to be made into a topic if a country is teaching its women to do. Seun doesn't anatomically have to think the way u do. sweetheart being a feminist is a waste of tyme. In the end u will be listening and obeying ur husband whether u like it or not. that is if u marry a nigerian guy.

190:

grin  grin  grin

is ur gf obedient? grin
Re: Heard Of "the Obedient Wife Club'? by Sirfly: 9:31pm On Jun 09, 2011
190:

And when it does what do you do

CANE!! angry angry

Feminist women are like DOGS, spare the cane or watch them lead you to death slowly grin grin

He thinks if he talks like that gurls will fall for him. He is on a mission, leave the poor guy alone.
Re: Heard Of "the Obedient Wife Club'? by 190: 9:32pm On Jun 09, 2011
Sir-fly:

He thinks if he talks like that gurls will fall for him. He is on a mission, leave the poor guy alone.

grin grin grin @ Hes on a mission

Sir fly is hilarious
Re: Heard Of "the Obedient Wife Club'? by 190: 9:33pm On Jun 09, 2011
Sir-fly:

[color=#006600]is your gf obedient?
grin

All 3 of them cool cool
Re: Heard Of "the Obedient Wife Club'? by Dsense(m): 10:06pm On Jun 09, 2011
Mature Thread from a crackhead member lipsrsealed

I agreee with the creativity and thought the women based their relationships on . . And the will of making things better in the society . . This is what we need . . We want Nigerian women to always think alike.

Nigerian women should always think of how to solve the problem in their society and not running away . .Turning to A fugitive from Troubleshouting.

We need and want our women to think widely on chaniging the atmosphere and Not running after Black Berries angry

[size=15pt]We need our woman to start putting things together and stop behaving like Tpia . .That Beast and misfortunate Nigeria woman on the site . .Leading our women to fire.[/size]
Re: Heard Of "the Obedient Wife Club'? by 190: 10:09pm On Jun 09, 2011
^Actually is it tpia thats leading women to be bad wives to their men lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I thought it was ragdolls lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Heard Of "the Obedient Wife Club'? by Dsense(m): 10:15pm On Jun 09, 2011
Unfortunately Tpia is one of those dogs that plant wrong impression in here . . . .Always proclaiming Nigerian women have the best quality and nothing to be modified nor adjusted . . .This are the same women treating their husbands like trash.

We urgently need to evacuate the likes from the community . else we live regreting keeping them in the midst.
Re: Heard Of "the Obedient Wife Club'? by 190: 10:36pm On Jun 09, 2011
D-sense:

Unfortunately Tpia is one of those dogs that plant wrong impression in here . . . .Always proclaiming Nigerian women have the best quality and nothing to be modified nor adjusted . . .This are the same women treating their husbands like trash.

We urgently need to evacuate the likes from the community . else we live regreting keeping them in the midst.
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Heard Of "the Obedient Wife Club'? by Reference(m): 8:35am On Jun 10, 2011
Civil war has just broken out sad sad sad sad
Re: Heard Of "the Obedient Wife Club'? by snthesis(m): 8:43am On Jun 10, 2011
D-sense:

not another tpia bashing angry angry angry
Re: Heard Of "the Obedient Wife Club'? by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 10, 2011
If only these 'modern' Nigerian girls would learn from this. But no, they would rather learn from European and American feminists - to their own eternal peril.
Re: Heard Of "the Obedient Wife Club'? by Mynd44: 8:57am On Jun 10, 2011
D-sense:

[quote author=190 link=topic=687006.msg8489245#msg8489245
Re: Heard Of "the Obedient Wife Club'? by kobikwelu(m): 9:01am On Jun 10, 2011
very stupid thread,
Re: Heard Of "the Obedient Wife Club'? by danny0909: 9:27am On Jun 10, 2011
Join www.360lifemate.com today and meet with new friends, Video Chatting, Discuss your Relationships, Girls Talk, Men and women's Health, Creat your own groups and invite your friends to follow-up, Online gaming and so much more. Join www.360lifemate.com for free. Never a dull moment.
Re: Heard Of "the Obedient Wife Club'? by DaDoctor: 9:45am On Jun 10, 2011
TPIA, IYA TRUSTEE, AND MRS CHIMA CAN NEVER JOIN SUCH COURSE, NEVER.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Heard Of "the Obedient Wife Club'? by emmatok(m): 10:55am On Jun 10, 2011
pro01:

If only these 'modern' Nigerian girls would learn from this. But no, they would rather learn from European and American feminists - to their own eternal peril.

+7

undecided
Re: Heard Of "the Obedient Wife Club'? by ILLUMINAT: 11:03am On Jun 10, 2011
Mrs Chima in particular is a kind of friend i would discourage my woman from having. she makes sense at times but unfortunately, this world is not a place for her kind, her type would continue to create disharmony in relationship between man and woman

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is The Pastor Sleeping With My Wife? / Where The Shoe Pinches; Is This A Case Of Infidelity??? / 8 Year Old Girl Raped, Disowned By Family.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.