Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) (52045 Views)

Lady Cleans D'banj's Shirtless Body With Towel On Stage. Crowd Goes Gaga / Mr Ibu Storms Sierra Leone For Fatima Jabbe Maada Bio / Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) by Sammydanny: 6:16pm On Nov 27, 2021
Nigeria's most successful pop group, P-Square is now in Sierra Leone and they have been given a hero's welcome.

The singing duo stormed Sierra Leone yesterday and was received by a huge crowd who went nuts the singers were sighted.

In a video that has gone viral online, the P-Square brothers are seen standing on their car while a huge crowd surrounding them is heard chanting 'P-Square...P-Square...'.

Apparently, fans are glad the pop group has reunited after years of beefing that saw the group disband.

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUyK1V7kJQY[/flash]

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) by Sammydanny: 6:32pm On Nov 27, 2021
cc Seun, Lalasticlala
Re: P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) by KingEverest: 6:48pm On Nov 27, 2021
They are back smiley

180 Likes 10 Shares

Re: P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) by AlhajiNatty(m): 6:51pm On Nov 27, 2021
Umu ejima ibe m.
Blood indeed di thicker than water. I have absolutely no doubt that from now onwards, we are going to be disturbed with club bangers from you both.
Do a song about how Simp has consumed some men like the way UNN students consume Okpa di oku each morning.

139 Likes 2 Shares

Re: P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) by habsydiamond(m): 7:02pm On Nov 27, 2021
Good to hear that.... Only God knows where these guys for don dey on levels things if say dem no fight.. As I have said only God knows best. Good luck in all to them

176 Likes 8 Shares

Re: P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) by Babaken(m): 7:10pm On Nov 27, 2021
How many of you think this their quarrel was all set up thing.

174 Likes 22 Shares

Re: P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) by Box18: 7:47pm On Nov 27, 2021
So happy to see them back, time to enjoy good music not all this noise we have been hearing.

17 Likes

Re: P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) by ValCon888: 8:00pm On Nov 27, 2021
They were not making any money like before.
That was when they remembered two heads is better than one.

290 Likes 16 Shares

Re: P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) by Afamsi: 8:07pm On Nov 27, 2021
ValCon888:
They were not making any money like before.
That was when they remembered two heads is better than one.
Two good heads better than one

170 Likes 6 Shares

Re: P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) by Risingblue008(m): 10:16pm On Nov 27, 2021
R

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) by bigdammyj: 10:16pm On Nov 27, 2021
Noted

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) by money121(m): 10:16pm On Nov 27, 2021
Ok

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) by Pinkyposh(f): 10:17pm On Nov 27, 2021
Just look at the way I'm smiling here...so excited to see you guys together

57 Likes

Re: P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) by WonderManly(m): 10:17pm On Nov 27, 2021
Wow!...

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) by Trumann: 10:17pm On Nov 27, 2021
See crowd.
Be like Ekpoma students plenty pass Sierra Leone People

18 Likes

Re: P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) by Kingpele(m): 10:18pm On Nov 27, 2021
Peace is priceless but fighting ones blood is stupidity ,my younger sons have done terrible things to me but whenever I remember they are from the same womb with me ,I forgive them even if they don't ask ,your brother is the one that will remember you when u die whether he want it or not ,am in that shoe today, and I know that only your blood got your back forever

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) by inoki247: 10:18pm On Nov 27, 2021
Sapa is not a respecter of anybody...

Dem split wen Buhari neva scatter d country finish na wen e still dey pity us den dem split buh dem don see say Buhari no Joke dey av no option dan to come bak....

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) by seamfund: 10:18pm On Nov 27, 2021
Hmmm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) by cucoci: 10:18pm On Nov 27, 2021
They're back!

5 Likes

Re: P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) by Adjovi: 10:18pm On Nov 27, 2021
We bring it back again........... Now we can hear better music again. Pheeww

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) by PaNnamdi: 10:18pm On Nov 27, 2021
Bank account don dey reduce cheesy

So they need to sum up forces to see if they can challange burna boy and wizkid because they have been left behind

From top popstars to seirra Leone street entertainers grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) by Awkabigboy: 10:18pm On Nov 27, 2021
imagine the money they've lost due to stupidity

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) by God1000(m): 10:19pm On Nov 27, 2021
This is heartwarming

3 Likes

Re: P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) by ashewoboy(m): 10:19pm On Nov 27, 2021
sapa was responsible for their coming back together.

17 Likes

Re: P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) by Anisilas: 10:19pm On Nov 27, 2021
The long wait is over. I'm glad you guys are back.

4 Likes

Re: P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) by samuel19222(m): 10:19pm On Nov 27, 2021
G

1 Like

Re: P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) by Naijaguy12345(m): 10:20pm On Nov 27, 2021
Fake fight all the while.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) by Sleekfingers: 10:20pm On Nov 27, 2021
Abegi, make dem go sit down somewhere.....

Na person wey don chop three square meals dey , carry matter wey no concern am for head....

7 Likes

Re: P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) by piveba: 10:20pm On Nov 27, 2021
It's nice to see these guys back together.

Kudos to whoever spoke with them.

3 Likes

Re: P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) by Awkabigboy: 10:21pm On Nov 27, 2021
habsydiamond:
Good to hear that.... Only God knows where these guys for don dey on levels things if say dem no fight.. As I have said only God knows best. Good luck in all to them
Seriously, only God knows

3 Likes

Re: P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) by yuzjet(m): 10:21pm On Nov 27, 2021
Wow!

I'd go wild too. It's good to have this twin back together on stage.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kevin-Prince Boateng: I Was An Idiot, I Bought 3 Cars In A Day / Phyno Shows Off New Hairstyle (Photo) / Kiddwaya Heads To Village For His Grandma’s Burial (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.