Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,350 members, 7,780,942 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:58 AM

Zimbabwe Unveils The Current Mr Ugly 2011 - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zimbabwe Unveils The Current Mr Ugly 2011 (10248 Views)

Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech / Chinese Man Sues Wife For Ugly Children! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwe Unveils The Current Mr Ugly 2011 by HighChief4(m): 12:13pm On Jun 15, 2011
^^^Are you dating/married to an ugly looking guy?(no offense)
Re: Zimbabwe Unveils The Current Mr Ugly 2011 by tpia5: 6:07pm On Jun 15, 2011
just stating the facts as they are.
Re: Zimbabwe Unveils The Current Mr Ugly 2011 by igboboy1(m): 7:25pm On Jun 15, 2011
tpia no fall my hand abeg, so u want to tell me u no know tokyo's reputation in Oyo Nurtw? What character are you talking about?, Biko dont let the little respect i have for you evaporate into thin air, U are insinuating a confirmed agbero has character undecided Not to talk of the blood on his hands angry
Re: Zimbabwe Unveils The Current Mr Ugly 2011 by tpia5: 8:17pm On Jun 15, 2011
^^all along i've been responding to the topic, not any one persona.

people can post pictures of whoever they like, that's not my concern.

abeg, i dont know what's with all this respect talk. If i didnt ask you for it, then dont threaten me with withholding it, thanks.

i'm not on nl for anybody's respect so yall should carry it to the ones begging for it.

jeez.
Re: Zimbabwe Unveils The Current Mr Ugly 2011 by igboboy1(m): 8:36pm On Jun 15, 2011
tpia@:

^^all along i've been responding to the topic, not any one persona.

people can post pictures of whoever they like, that's not my concern.

abeg, i dont know what's with all this respect talk. If i didnt ask you for it, then dont threaten me with withholding it, thanks.

i'm not on nl for anybody's respect so yall should carry it to the ones begging for it.

jeez.

i hear u
Re: Zimbabwe Unveils The Current Mr Ugly 2011 by kasiem(m): 9:33pm On Jun 15, 2011
Tpia, are trying to tell me that tokyo was born of woman? I pity the hospital that witnessed, cos many children will die of convulsion in that hospital.
Re: Zimbabwe Unveils The Current Mr Ugly 2011 by tpia5: 11:15pm On Jun 15, 2011
^^reread my last post, first two sentences.
Re: Zimbabwe Unveils The Current Mr Ugly 2011 by alex101(m): 8:39pm On Jun 16, 2011
to spice up this thread, enjoy grin

[flash=480,390]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXXWF8tC3t8[/flash]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sudan's Warring Factions Extend Ceasefire For A Further 72 Hours / Humanitarian Actions In Ukraine Should Be Without Discrimination To Africans - / Nelson Mandela Discharged From Hospital!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.