Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,772 members, 7,806,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Happy Val !!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Val !!!! (1328 Views)

Happy Val To ICE / Happy Val ** Tandullceblog** / Nairalanders Wishing Each Other Happy Val With Voicenote Messages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Val !!!! by Danoe(m): 4:38pm On Feb 14, 2006
Hi,
complement of the season and Happy valentine day to all the members of this forum !!!!!!
This day all over the world lovers celebrate with their love ones the extent of coming together for the purpose of peace , unity and harmony.

I want to specially express my sincerity to seun for his initiative to bring together Nigerian youths home and abroad to share in their different views, opinion and jokes towards ensuring the sustainable develpment of our motherland ,Nigeria,  Nairaland***

Best regards

Danoe
Re: Happy Val !!!! by Xionez(m): 5:41pm On Mar 28, 2016
Oga.
I greet you from 2016.
Nairaland toh bad gan. Lots of useless comments, funny characters, e-crushes, confused fellows and enough romance scenarios to last a lifetime. There is never a dull moment.

Seun is fine and he says i should greet you. He is trying to see which bank has the lowest balance so that he can top off with the excess cash he is getting.

I hope you join us here.

Best regards,
X

PLS. The MODs sey make i convey their greetings before dem give me 1yr ban.
Re: Happy Val !!!! by jayloms: 5:52pm On Mar 28, 2016
O boy!! 2006 thread. Warris happening Why Una dey dig into d archives of romanceland Na so 2016 threads don cast dis place reach cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think Of Me? / Which Is The Greatest: Like Or Love? / How To Attract A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.