Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,485 members, 7,808,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

AY & His Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY & His Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (38654 Views)

AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / AY, His Wife Mabel Makun & Daughter, Michelle Rocking Matching Outfits / AY, His Brothers And Their Wives In Christmas Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

AY & His Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by envoymedia: 8:47pm On Nov 29, 2021
Successful Nigerian comedian, Ayo Makun, popularly known as AY took to his Instagram handle to celebrate 13th wedding anniversary with his wife, Mabel, today 29th November 2021, IgbereTV reports.

He shared photos of himself and his wife. One of his posts was captioned;

"The lovely journey of life continues after 17 years of knowing you as a friend and lover.
@realmabelmakun our marriage has taught me so much about a certain kind of love that comes from a place of imperfection. The way you always go the extra mile to make me feel loved is one thing I would always adore you for.

Thank you for making my life better every single day. Today i am promising you that all my dreams shall be about making yours come true. Happy 13th Anniversary!"
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CW2TFsnAfQf/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY & His Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by envoymedia: 8:48pm On Nov 29, 2021
More

5 Likes

Re: AY & His Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by WibusJaga: 8:50pm On Nov 29, 2021

Better oil dey dis AY head. I don't consider him the most talented comedian but he is definitely the most successful.
Congratulations & more Grace.

102 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AY & His Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by tillaman(m): 8:59pm On Nov 29, 2021
Nwoke je chuba ego

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AY & His Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by sammybest889(m): 9:18pm On Nov 29, 2021
****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****
omo nawa oo through out dis month of November na celebrity anniversary we just de celebrated for nairaland (mod them de pay una)...una 4 change d name from nairaland to couplesland..
from basketmouth to funke from funke to buchi from buchi to banky w and others way I no remembered
now ay and mabel

any way happy anniversary 2 my osae!!(e don tey I hear 4rm ay is like d bros no carry show come abj this yr oo)

der is something I never still understand abt d guy abeg I want ask one foolish question abeg ay na Yoruba boy bcus d tin never clear me.. cus bros like 2 de claim WAF town for most of him comedy

4 Likes

Re: AY & His Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by isaiah4life(m): 9:29pm On Nov 29, 2021
Money go attract fine woman.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY & His Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:30pm On Nov 29, 2021
Happy anniversary to them.
Re: AY & His Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Peace081: 9:47pm On Nov 29, 2021
Happy anniversary to them..
Many more years of togetherness

3 Likes

Re: AY & His Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by devilmaycry: 9:52pm On Nov 29, 2021
Them match jare....fine people
Congrats

3 Likes

Re: AY & His Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by JackDaAlienz(m): 9:59pm On Nov 29, 2021
Love

2 Likes

Re: AY & His Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by PheelzAlmighty: 9:59pm On Nov 29, 2021
Happy anniversary

1 Like

Re: AY & His Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nonexisting: 10:00pm On Nov 29, 2021
AY is lucky that he is rich. If not, this his wife will be fuccking outside.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY & His Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 10:00pm On Nov 29, 2021
Why do i feel AY is not enjoying this his wife sexually grin grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: AY & His Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Aginoho(m): 10:00pm On Nov 29, 2021
Happy birthday
Re: AY & His Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Lastmankc(m): 10:00pm On Nov 29, 2021
Dis guy with his dry jokes.He knows his onion very well.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AY & His Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by STRI1: 10:00pm On Nov 29, 2021
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AY & His Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by ImoleNaija: 10:01pm On Nov 29, 2021
I'm not sure I have strength to be doing this every year. Even if I must do, not social media stuff. May God help my wife in advance.

24 Likes

Re: AY & His Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by GABRIEL6036: 10:01pm On Nov 29, 2021
A.Y my nigga with beautiful Bae grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: AY & His Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 10:01pm On Nov 29, 2021
WibusJaga:

Better oil dey dis AY head. I don't consider him the most talented comedian but he is definitely the most successful.
Congratulations & more Grace.

He's definitely not the most successful, except you rank success by who can churn out the most mediocre movies every year.

8 Likes

Re: AY & His Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 29, 2021
Happy anniversary to them
Re: AY & His Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by irunoko(m): 10:03pm On Nov 29, 2021
Happy wedding anniversary
Re: AY & His Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Sniper101(m): 10:04pm On Nov 29, 2021
This na real wife grin
...very beautiful

4 Likes

Re: AY & His Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by czarr(m): 10:05pm On Nov 29, 2021
Ay seems like he caters to her more than she caters to him, I'm not hating but from body language she seems bossy and he seems like some one who lets her have her way for peace to reign.

When a man leans towards a woman in a picture and the woman keep straight or leans away...you know who has the power in the relationship.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AY & His Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by sleeknaija(m): 10:10pm On Nov 29, 2021
czarr:
Ay seems like he caters to her more than she caters to him, I'm not hating but from body language she seems bossy and he seems like some one who lets her have her way for peace to reign.

When a man leans towards a woman in a picture and the woman keep straight or leans away...you know who has the power in the relationship.

Hmmm undecided undecided

10 Likes

Re: AY & His Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by ThothHermes: 10:10pm On Nov 29, 2021
safarigirl:

He's definitely not the most successful, except you rank success by who can churn out the most mediocre movies every year.

Bitterness
Re: AY & His Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by GreaterFuture(m): 10:10pm On Nov 29, 2021
With that tall daughter? 13 years marriage
Re: AY & His Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Tutori7: 10:11pm On Nov 29, 2021
Marriages still last sha
Re: AY & His Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 10:12pm On Nov 29, 2021
safarigirl:

Stop hating
Re: AY & His Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 10:12pm On Nov 29, 2021
ThothHermes:
Bitterness

Facts

Definitely not the most successful, you can take it anywhere.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! / Alex And Tobi Meet Rashida Yahaya Bello, Kogi State First Lady (Photos) / Boris Kodjoe Vs Shemar Moore:ATTENTION LADIES!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.