Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

What Do You Look For When Checking For A Life Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Look For When Checking For A Life Partner? (5655 Views)

7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At / The New Way Bachelors Look For Wives In Warri! / Is Anyone Still Checking For Nigerian Girls? - Please Be Honest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Look For When Checking For A Life Partner? by Phate07(m): 10:19am On Jun 10, 2011
What do you look for when checking for a life partner?

Do you check for compatibility, personality, character, sincerity, purpose and vision alignment, attraction? Does the thought of this person energizes or saps energy from you, friendship as well as your faith?

But you can not truly know a person no matter how much you try, until you are really married to them.
Re: What Do You Look For When Checking For A Life Partner? by Pweety4me(f): 10:22am On Jun 10, 2011
A partner that doesn't mind taking his life to save mine cheesy undecided
Re: What Do You Look For When Checking For A Life Partner? by deniyor: 10:24am On Jun 10, 2011
size of her yansh
Re: What Do You Look For When Checking For A Life Partner? by Dyt(f): 10:26am On Jun 10, 2011
A gd listener
a hrt of gold
carin
brb
Re: What Do You Look For When Checking For A Life Partner? by Phate07(m): 10:43am On Jun 10, 2011
I normally look for a brain. cheesy
Re: What Do You Look For When Checking For A Life Partner? by MrsChima(f): 1:47pm On Jun 10, 2011
Size of his kondo and employment status.
Re: What Do You Look For When Checking For A Life Partner? by SAGoddess: 1:53pm On Jun 10, 2011
deniyor:

size of her yansh

LOL, I guess you have quite a variety to choose from, given your location. . . . . .
Re: What Do You Look For When Checking For A Life Partner? by MrCork17: 5:30pm On Jun 10, 2011
big heavy giant Nyaaaansh plus thigh and hips plus boooobsi!! wink
Re: What Do You Look For When Checking For A Life Partner? by MMM2(m): 7:31pm On Jun 10, 2011
a partner dat give Womanliness alwayz. angry
Re: What Do You Look For When Checking For A Life Partner? by DAY12(m): 7:45pm On Jun 10, 2011
As a Sumo Wrestler , I seeks for a woman who looks much like myself. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: What Do You Look For When Checking For A Life Partner? by deniyor: 8:52pm On Jun 10, 2011
SA Goddess:

LOL, I guess you have quite a variety to choose from, given your location. . . . . .
Not many big yanshes around me sad sad
Re: What Do You Look For When Checking For A Life Partner? by 190: 8:55pm On Jun 10, 2011
Annita19, ogugua, mzdarkskin, tjiskill, omolola, toymez, annablack, iyatrustee, chibaby, nekai, tima, rokiatu, Natasha, Inkerd, BABE, mydreamz, sexyduby, ragdollz, Ms.Roperto, angry angry

these are what i look for in a life partner  angry angry
Re: What Do You Look For When Checking For A Life Partner? by chibaby5(f): 10:19pm On Jun 10, 2011
@Topic

I dnt want alot. So long as we on the same page cool
Re: What Do You Look For When Checking For A Life Partner? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 10, 2011
I think its very important to marry someone who is your best friend and lover.
Re: What Do You Look For When Checking For A Life Partner? by Dsense(m): 10:31pm On Jun 10, 2011
chi-baby:

@Topic

I dnt want alot. So long as we on the same page cool

kiss kiss kiss kiss

Mrs.Chima:

Size of his kondo and employment status.

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Do You Look For When Checking For A Life Partner? by chibaby5(f): 10:37pm On Jun 10, 2011
D-sense:

kiss kiss kiss kiss

smiley
Re: What Do You Look For When Checking For A Life Partner? by kandies(f): 10:43pm On Jun 10, 2011
You must look for someone who has the fear of God, and a person you can be best friends with smiley
Re: What Do You Look For When Checking For A Life Partner? by sexylogan(m): 11:02pm On Jun 10, 2011
talina:

I think its very important to marry someone who is your best friend and lover.

You hit the nail on the head dear. cool
Re: What Do You Look For When Checking For A Life Partner? by ginky: 11:04pm On Jun 10, 2011
GOD FEARING
SOMEONE WHO CAN SPIRITUALLY LIFT ME UP WHEN AM DOWN
A VERY HONEST MAN
CARING AND RESPONSIBLE
SOMEONE I CAN FEEL SAFE AND COMFORTABLE CONFIDING IN
MAY NOT BE VERY INTELLIGENT BUT STRIVES TO KNOW MORE
A VERY HUMBLE AND INSPIRING CHARACTER
A BESTFRIEND

Should I go on?
Re: What Do You Look For When Checking For A Life Partner? by Talkwisdom(m): 11:12pm On Jun 10, 2011
I must check her shape most importantly her buttocks and breast:these must b moderate,else i remain single til death,secondly,her personality and hw sexy she is,counts!
Re: What Do You Look For When Checking For A Life Partner? by upendo98(f): 11:25pm On Jun 10, 2011
FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!!!!!! Man shall not live by butt and bosoms alone but by every goodness within and outside.
Re: What Do You Look For When Checking For A Life Partner? by redsun(m): 11:43pm On Jun 10, 2011
Relationship is like d spring that blossoms,it is spotaneous.Life is spontaneous.
Re: What Do You Look For When Checking For A Life Partner? by MrsChima(f): 12:55am On Jun 11, 2011
D-sense:

kiss kiss kiss kiss

undecided undecided undecided undecided

Fix your face punk.
Re: What Do You Look For When Checking For A Life Partner? by Blazay(m): 3:30am On Jun 11, 2011
Yes!

A fun person first of all with a good sense of humor.
Must be employed and [size=20pt]emotionally independent!. . . .NOT CLINGY!!! Don't call me but once a month.[/size]
Hard-working, domesticated. . .MUST KNOW HOW TO COOK!
Good personal hygiene. . . .A SHARP FASHION SENSE.
Good financial management skills.
EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS.
MUST NOT BE A CHRISTIAN OR MUSLIM. kiss
A GOOD DANCER.

NO SMOKING!

NO DRUNKARDS!
Re: What Do You Look For When Checking For A Life Partner? by drgica74: 4:08am On Jun 11, 2011
Prominent tits,so I can put it inside my ear to be able to sleep well. It works more than valium.
Re: What Do You Look For When Checking For A Life Partner? by Nobody: 4:08am On Jun 11, 2011
Independent both physically and emotionally, God-fearing, a good friend, intelligent, not a mummy's boy, not ignorant or shallow minded, potent, tall, handsome, fair or chocolate complexion with a dimple, six-pack and must have at least a six zero domiciliary account (not in a hyper-inflated currency).  grin
Re: What Do You Look For When Checking For A Life Partner? by kcjazz(m): 4:11am On Jun 11, 2011
Grenade catcher! cheesy
Re: What Do You Look For When Checking For A Life Partner? by biglawks(m): 4:43am On Jun 11, 2011
I check out for everything that is checkoutable, because everything matters to me .
Re: What Do You Look For When Checking For A Life Partner? by MsPotato(f): 4:46am On Jun 11, 2011
He must be

1) Funny
2) Clean
3) has a vision
4) Catholic
5) Must be black
6) Loyal and sincere
7) hardworking
cool lovable
Re: What Do You Look For When Checking For A Life Partner? by ypad: 5:18am On Jun 11, 2011
Do you check for compatibility, personality, character, sincerity, purpose and vision alignment, attraction? Does the thought of this person energizes or saps energy from you, friendship as well as your faith?

But you can not truly know a person no matter how much you try, until you are really married to them.

True talk.

Back your search wit h prayers
Re: What Do You Look For When Checking For A Life Partner? by kabukabu50(m): 7:17am On Jun 11, 2011
She must have at least 48 inches of BOOTY, I am talking about a huge ASSSSS that she can rotate 360 degrees grin grin grin grin.So big that one side can hold a duplex while the other side could be frontage.Oh an huge bewbs too, so big that you can take cover under them when the rain falls, and I'm good. cool cool
Re: What Do You Look For When Checking For A Life Partner? by oneuniquemind(m): 8:12am On Jun 11, 2011
Wil of God,Sexy,Friend,lover,communicate wel,sincere,faithful nd be me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Plz Help Me, Am In Love With My Dad / Are Flavour And Chidinma Having Sex? See This / A Short Letter To Boy saintsamuraii

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.