Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,798 members, 7,806,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? - Business (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? (1120995 Views)

Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar / How Much Did You Exchange The Pound For Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (362) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by atitebi(m): 6:05am On Nov 06, 2015
As at this morning by 6am, I was charged 225/$ on Access Visa card
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by obinna222: 8:11am On Nov 09, 2015
I need inflow usd in diamond bank. Any one that has should please call me on 09095701043
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by revjeck(m): 1:04pm On Nov 09, 2015
homebase:
I have $200 to sell @227 per $. Gtbank transfer.

Please i am need of anyone who can transfer dollars to my gtb dom account. I will pay u in naira. Pls it's urgent. Better if u live around lagos 56839301 dats ma pin
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by revjeck(m): 1:13pm On Nov 09, 2015
I need $200 transfer to my gtb dom account. I'll pay u in naira. Please call 07037486085. It's urgent pls
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by larez(m): 7:58pm On Nov 10, 2015
What happened to AbokiFX? The site has been down for 2 days.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 10, 2015
Please who knows the current exchange rate of Fidelity and stanbic ibtc bank?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by kaycodes: 6:35am On Nov 11, 2015
larez:
What happened to AbokiFX? The site has been down for 2 days.

It was up yesterday

Looks like dollar is climbing grin grin cheesy
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by diva90: 7:04am On Nov 11, 2015
iAmCharis:
Please who knows the current exchange rate of Fidelity and stanbic ibtc bank?

N223 fidelity bank foreign atm withdrawal
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by diva90: 7:07am On Nov 11, 2015
FG needs to start giving banks fines for not following the official bank rates. angry
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by diva90: 7:08am On Nov 11, 2015
kaycodes:

It was up yesterday

Looks like dollar is climbing grin grin cheesy

It is, black market (BM) is 233 per $
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by kaycodes: 7:27am On Nov 11, 2015
diva90:

Great, I need to give that my A.boki a ring, sharp sharp....

Time to change some USD grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by modath(f): 7:43am On Nov 11, 2015
kaycodes:

Great, I need to give that my A.boki a ring, sharp sharp....

Time to change some USD grin grin cheesy cheesy

That is Abok1's SELL rate , they can't buy from you at that amount unless it is Inflow / E dollar.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 11, 2015
diva90:

N223 fidelity bank foreign atm withdrawal
Okay, thanks.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by kaycodes: 11:57am On Nov 11, 2015
modath:

That is Abok1's SELL rate , they can't buy from you at that amount unless it is Inflow / E dollar.

Yeah, it's inflow quite alright.

I have been selling at 225 over a month now. so yeah, they will buy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by modath(f): 11:58am On Nov 11, 2015
kaycodes:

I have been selling at 225 over a month now. so yeah, they will buy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by modath(f): 12:01pm On Nov 11, 2015
kaycodes:

They should buy more than that if they are buying Cash dollars above 225.

Read it's the BVN dodging that drove up the rate.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by kaycodes: 12:04pm On Nov 11, 2015
modath:

They should buy more than that if they are buying Cash dollars above 225.

Read it's the BVN dodging that drove up the rate.

Well let me cash in on the good rates while it lasts.

Before CBN will get another brilliant idea grin grin grin
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 11, 2015
Somebody help me! What's the current black market exchange rate of CFA (Cotonou CFA) to Naira?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by barnabas91: 8:29am On Nov 12, 2015
diva90:
FG needs to start giving banks fines for not following the official bank rates. angry
What is the official bank rate?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by miqos02(m): 9:46am On Nov 12, 2015
diva90:
i think we should start an online protest

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by smartwisey: 12:42pm On Nov 12, 2015
#204/$ UBA AFRICARD
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by OpenHeaven2me(f): 2:01pm On Nov 12, 2015
will it be any better if naira move to 100 to 1$USD? I think it all depend on improvement on our indigenous production. if we lessen our importation and look inward I believe things will get better. Just my opinion
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Obynolee(f): 7:21pm On Nov 13, 2015
smartwisey:
#204/$ UBA AFRICARD

Are you kidding??
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by bimppyola: 2:00am On Nov 14, 2015
how can i do transferfrom my Gtbank Dom account to another Gtbank dom account??
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by diva90: 6:03am On Nov 14, 2015
barnabas91:

What is the official bank rate?

official rate is N199.50, yet some banks charge up to N225...reaping us off big time! undecided
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by arbitrage: 1:58pm On Nov 14, 2015
bimppyola:
how can i do transferfrom my Gtbank Dom account to another Gtbank dom account??

If you have GTbank internet banking access, log in and initiate transfer from your dom account to your beneficiary account vjust like you do for normal naira transfers. You will need your hardware token to complete both addition of the beneficiary details and the transfer request submission.

Otherwise, you walk into banking hall to fill and submit FX transfer form.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Lotalways: 3:32pm On Nov 14, 2015
pls which bank is currently selling PTA or does anyone have a good dollar exchange rate?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Tompeters(m): 3:48pm On Nov 14, 2015
Hello house, I wanted to send money through western union to someone in Macedonia.. And on getting to d bank I was not allowed due to some reasons though it's my first time.. Access bank told me I should ask the person how much 30euros is in naira, I asked the guy over there and he said 10k+. Please how true is this..
And if anyone has info as to how it works, help me out Pls..
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by bimppyola: 5:44pm On Nov 14, 2015
arbitrage:

If you have GTbank internet banking access, log in and initiate transfer from your dom account to your beneficiary account vjust like you do for normal naira transfers. You will need your hardware token to complete both addition of the beneficiary details and the transfer request submission.

Otherwise, you walk into banking hall to fill and submit FX transfer form.

Thankx man.
How much is the commission that would be deducted from me when i make transfer to another Gtbank dom account or another bank dom account
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by bimppyola: 6:01pm On Nov 14, 2015
Did Paypal payment 229 to 1USD Zenith Bank
Dollar no dey come down for zenith bank.Few weeks ago its same as today's transaction.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by bimppyola: 6:10pm On Nov 14, 2015
diva90:

Do you still do black market?
Where can i find aboki to sell dollars to??
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by mrkels(m): 6:14am On Nov 15, 2015
kaycodes:

Well let me cash in on the good rates while it lasts.

Before CBN will get another brilliant idea grin grin grin

Pls I need some of your dollars. What bank do you currently have them in? Pls try to reach me thanks a lot

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (362) (Reply)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.