Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? - Business (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? (1121181 Views)

Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar / How Much Did You Exchange The Pound For Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (362) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by mrkels(m): 6:16am On Nov 15, 2015
bimppyola:

Do you still do black market?

Where can i find aboki to sell dollars to??

Pls I cn buy them, need them urgently. Inflows only.

Text me on 0815865903.

Thanks
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by mrkels(m): 6:21am On Nov 15, 2015
zPixel:
I need $3300 into my firstbank dollar account. Sellers with good rate can contact me

Also is there any limit on how much dollar you can wire out of your dom acct?

Personal dorm can take up to 10k without raising any spike.

Corporate dorm can take up to 100k.

Truth is, I have received 30k personally on my personal dorm and over 200k in my corporate dorm and I have been able to wire all out as long as they came in as inflows.

Also, I have seen legit businessmen get inflows from big blue chip companies amounting to millions of dollars.

So the ans, is there a limit to the amount of inflows that a dorm account can take and wire out? NO
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by kaycodes: 7:48am On Nov 15, 2015
mrkels:

Pls I need some of your dollars. What bank do you currently have them in? Pls try to reach me thanks a lot

grin angry already sold.

However I do get inflows every week, but my account is domiciled in GTB.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Udiboy(f): 5:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
I have $1000 for exchange. I send d money to your acct and you transfer naira to my account. I am in the US so u have to have an acct here or someone else's.
Send me an email on match_15@yahoo.com.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by femmy2010(m): 6:11pm On Nov 16, 2015
Udiboy:
I have $1000 for exchange. I send d money to your acct and you transfer naira to my account. I am in the US so u have to have an acct here or someone else's.
Send me a mail on match_15@yahoo.com.

you got mail
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Udiboy(f): 6:30pm On Nov 16, 2015
femmy2010:

you got mail

I have replied you sir!
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by pickabeau1: 6:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
Udiboy:

You got mail
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Udiboy(f): 6:55pm On Nov 16, 2015
pickabeau1:

You got mail

I have replied you.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by djunit1(m): 5:40pm On Nov 17, 2015
I have $4500 I'd like to exchange to Naira. My Rate is 229..... I can deposit the money in your Yankee account or Naija account but you will be responsible for any fees if any.

You deposit Naira, and I deposit your dollar..... Don't come and waste my time like one other nairalander abeg! I've been on NL for too long for one person wey just register yesterday to come dey talk long story.

Drop your Whatsapp number or bbm pin.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by dewray5: 8:43am On Nov 18, 2015
I have $10k inflow in stanbic @232

No time wasters pls Thank you
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by diva90: 2:53am On Nov 20, 2015
Udiboy:

At what rate?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by diva90: 2:57am On Nov 20, 2015
Lotalways:
pls which bank is currently selling PTA or does anyone have a good dollar exchange rate?

Fidelity, first bank and GTB sell PTA and BTA. Bought $5000 BTA from fidelity in August. Rate was N199.50
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Udiboy(f): 8:16am On Nov 20, 2015
Hello dear, the dollars has been exchanged. My exchange is 220 naira for a dollar, but on some occasion if you are a student or d begibegi type, I exchange at rate of 215.
But I sold this one at 220 cos I felt I had done charity enough lol!
Thank you.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by union123(m): 11:51am On Nov 23, 2015
Hi
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by datigbogirl: 7:57pm On Nov 23, 2015
Udiboy:
Hello dear, the dollars has been exchanged. My exchange is 220 naira for a dollar, but on some occasion if you are a student or d begibegi type, I exchange at rate of 215.
But I sold this one at 220 cos I felt I had done charity enough lol!
Thank you.

Hello, pls I need your sisterly advice on something, I changed naira to dollars hard currency hoping to deposit it in my domiciliary but unfortunately that has been suspended hence I got my dollars with me even though I got my dom acct just newly opened and yet to be activated. Is it possible to activate such account with a transfer and what do you suggest I do with the current dollars in my possession so I don't lose much money cos I exchanged when dollars was 242naira.

Also how much is Ab.oki currently changing dollars cos mine just told me its 238 to a dollar...thanx sis.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by datigbogirl: 8:00pm On Nov 23, 2015
kaycodes:

Well let me cash in on the good rates while it lasts.

Before CBN will get another brilliant idea grin grin grin
You mean it's better to start changing dollars to naira right? Cos my aboki just tell me sey na 1dollar is now 235 sef. So good news!
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by kaycodes: 11:45am On Nov 24, 2015
datigbogirl:

You mean it's better to start changing dollars to naira right? Cos my aboki just tell me sey na 1dollar is now 235 sef. So good news!

Yes oh

I heared the street value is now 241 to a dollar.

Anyone who wants to buy $ 600 can holla me here. GTB only, please I prefer people in PH.

Thanks.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by datigbogirl: 1:19pm On Nov 24, 2015
kaycodes:

Yes oh

I heared the street value is now 241 to a dollar.

Anyone who wants to buy $ 600 can holla me here. GTB only, please I prefer people in PH.

Thanks.

so how much are you willing to sell?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by kanor: 1:48pm On Nov 24, 2015
Hey, WalahiFX.COM (http://www.walahifx.com) now offers solutions for domiciliary account funding.
You choose your rate and they contact you with available amounts and rates to choose from competing sellers.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by kaycodes: 2:18pm On Nov 24, 2015
datigbogirl:

so how much are you willing to sell?

Make e nor be like say I greedy... Just give me 240 per dollar
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by mrkels(m): 4:13pm On Nov 24, 2015
kaycodes:

Make e nor be like say I greedy... Just give me 240 per dollar

Hahaha
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by mrkels(m): 4:15pm On Nov 24, 2015
Please I need 50k dollars in diamond bank. If you got holla.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 24, 2015
mrkels:
Please I need 50k dollars in diamond bank. If you got holla.
Thief
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by IVORY2009(m): 7:29pm On Nov 24, 2015
This goes out to buyers and sellers of foreign currencies, you guys should be very careful in all ur dealings, never pay monies to someone you hv never meet before, dis is Xmas period, some dubious guys would want to take this as an advantage

Finally, be careful!!!

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Infinitikoncept(m): 8:33pm On Nov 24, 2015
datigbogirl:

Hello, pls I need your sisterly advice on something, I changed naira to dollars hard currency hoping to deposit it in my domiciliary but unfortunately that has been suspended hence I got my dollars with me even though I got my dom acct just newly opened and yet to be activated. Is it possible to activate such account with a transfer and what do you suggest I do with the current dollars in my possession so I don't lose much money cos I exchanged when dollars was 242naira.

Also how much is Ab.oki currently changing dollars cos mine just told me its 238 to a dollar...thanx sis.
Just keep your dollar till December middle because it will keep skyrocketing
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by datigbogirl: 12:15am On Nov 25, 2015
Infinitikoncept:

Just keep your dollar till December middle because it will keep skyrocketing

Will it come down after mid-December? I doubt it will come down again ds year cos festive season is around d corner and most people will wanna purchase lots of things both locally and abroad hence driving up d value of the dollar.

Don't you think it's better I change it now back to naira and den rechange back wen it falls back like 1st quarter of next year. I really don't need d money for anything right now.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by mrkels(m): 5:54am On Nov 25, 2015
fados4sure:

Thief

I'm wondering how you came up with this preposterous reply.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by mrkels(m): 5:57am On Nov 25, 2015
datigbogirl:

Will it come down after mid-December? I doubt it will come down again ds year cos festive season is around d corner and most people will wanna purchase lots of things both locally and abroad hence driving up d value of the dollar.

Don't you think it's better I change it now back to naira and den rechange back wen it falls back like 1st quarter of next year. I really don't need d money for anything right now.

Get someone to do a transfer into your account no matter how little. That's the only way. As for the prices going up and down, there's really no way of telling. My own take is when the main issues are settled - fuel scarcity, terrorism, there will be enough time to tackle the strength of the naira and a lot of people having foreign currencies then would loose much.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Mickyboiz: 8:24am On Nov 25, 2015
hello Nl plss I need advice too I get like 300dollars with I dnt kn if I shd go change it nw or I shd wait till December ? I call my mallam and he told me he wll change it for me 232 naira shd I go ahead or I shd wait a little
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Infinitikoncept(m): 8:51am On Nov 25, 2015
datigbogirl:

If you will lose money by changing it back now then hold on till it becomes #250 range so that you don't lose. December can be hilarious sometimes and the dollar is expected to fall from mid December reason been that many people would be back to Naija from abroad and they will supply USD in a free flow which makes supply either equal or avove demand. My opinion
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Infinitikoncept(m): 8:53am On Nov 25, 2015
Mickyboiz:
hello Nl plss I need advice too I get like 300dollars with I dnt kn if I shd go change it nw or I shd wait till December ? I call my mallam and he told me he wll change it for me 232 naira shd I go ahead or I shd wait a little
Your mallam one scam you be that. Is it in 50S or 100S?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Mickyboiz: 9:10am On Nov 25, 2015
Infinitikoncept:

Your mallam one scam you be that. Is it in 50S or 100S?
100$, like much u tink I fit change am to naira ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (362) (Reply)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / โžœ โžœ โžœCurrency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 โžœ โžœ โžœ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.