Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? - Business (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? (1120547 Views)

Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar / How Much Did You Exchange The Pound For Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (362) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by lanre2009: 11:49am On Nov 25, 2015
Mickyboiz:
100$, like much u tink I fit change am to naira ?

As at yesterday it was 234 naira to 1 dollar......Alade market Ikeja
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Infinitikoncept(m): 2:02pm On Nov 25, 2015
Mickyboiz:
100$, like much u tink I fit change am to naira ?
Will advise you wait till first week in December but if you no one risk am. Sell it now
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by datigbogirl: 2:40pm On Nov 25, 2015
Infinitikoncept:

Your mallam one scam you be that. Is it in 50S or 100S?

How much hin suppose change am b4?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by datigbogirl: 2:41pm On Nov 25, 2015
lanre2009:

My Aboki wants to buy my dollar for 238 naira...is it a good deal?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by kaycodes: 3:49pm On Nov 25, 2015
datigbogirl:

Abeg where that one dey.... Am getting an offer for 234 and you're asking if its a good deal?

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by lanre2009: 3:52pm On Nov 25, 2015
datigbogirl:

Its 239 today. Just confirmed from abokifx.com

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by datigbogirl: 4:37pm On Nov 25, 2015
lanre2009:

Its 239 today. Just confirmed from abokifx.com

I just sold my dollar to my aboo.ki a total of 4350dollars at rate of 238 to a dollar.

Patiently waiting for dollar to fall now so I can buy back.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by datigbogirl: 4:39pm On Nov 25, 2015
kaycodes:

Abeg where that one dey.... Am getting an offer for 234 and you're asking if its a good deal?

In Kano state. I just sold my dollar to my aboo.ki a total of 4350dollars at d rate of 238 to a dollar.

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Mickyboiz: 5:28pm On Nov 25, 2015
Infinitikoncept:

Will advise you wait till first week in December but if you no one risk am. Sell it now
OK I wl wait til December tanx bro
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Mickyboiz: 5:46pm On Nov 25, 2015
datigbogirl:

In Kano state. I just sold my dollar to my aboo.ki a total of 4350dollars at d rate of 238 to a dollar.

bro ar u using it to do business, is it lucrative?? abegi cn u gist me more Hw to go abt it I av $300 wit me
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Mickyboiz: 5:47pm On Nov 25, 2015
lanre2009:

OK tanx
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Infinitikoncept(m): 5:53pm On Nov 25, 2015
datigbogirl:

How much hin suppose change am b4?
He should just use it for clearing goods or he looks for anyone clearing goods at the airport and he sells it. My 1cent thought
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by datigbogirl: 6:16pm On Nov 25, 2015
Mickyboiz:
bro ar u using it to do business, is it lucrative?? abegi cn u gist me more Hw to go abt it I av $300 wit me

lol @ business. personal reasons bro.

I dunno how to help you oh except you enter kano.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Mickyboiz: 6:26pm On Nov 25, 2015
datigbogirl:

lol @ business. personal reasons bro.

I dunno how to help you oh except you enter kano.
lol Kano ? I dnt even kn road to Kano self, u cn share us a little gist wt us here
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by uchman(m): 1:15am On Nov 26, 2015
Hello house,
Please don't see my questions as a senseless/ foolish one...

I live in Dubai here and the rate of dollars here in Dubai is alarming...

Please is there any possible means of buying dollars from Nigeria and getting it here, without travelling down to Nija? angry

I will love to be replied friends...

Thank you
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by AmeLonRo(m): 3:58am On Nov 26, 2015
Hi All,

I knew when the ex rate was 118, then 150. Now its 240. I feel the rate will keep hiking. It has not come down since 2007 from my research. Reason for this is simple: Nigerians buy a lot of items from America and other countries. hey need USD to buy. Americans do not need NGN as much as we need USD. Our consuming and buying spree continues unabated since we do not produce anything to sell to other nations. The crude oil we have we sell crude and now buy refined. The rate will still go up. In 6 months I can bet it will reach 260-270. CBN can't do ny magic on the issue. its simple economics (demand and supply) God bless Nigeria. The day we stop consuming and start producing all this will stop.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Infinitikoncept(m): 5:56am On Nov 26, 2015
AmeLonRo:
Hi All,

I knew when the ex rate was 118, then 150. Now its 240. I feel the rate will keep hiking. It has not come down since 2007 from my research. Reason for this is simple: Nigerians buy a lot of items from America and other countries. hey need USD to buy. Americans do not need NGN as much as we need USD. Our consuming and buying spree continues unabated since we do not produce anything to sell to other nations. The crude oil we have we sell crude and now buy refined. The rate will still go up. In 6 months I can bet it will reach 260-270. CBN can't do ny magic on the issue. its simple economics (demand and supply) God bless Nigeria. The day we stop consuming and start producing all this will stop.
Well you have a good point but let's analyse it. What can the normal Nigerian do to stop this without waiting for our useless and clueless embodiment of so called leaders who don't give a shithole
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Mickyboiz: 7:44am On Nov 26, 2015
AmeLonRo:
Hi All,

hmm Gud point, mk I chill till it rise to 270

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by datigbogirl: 10:27pm On Nov 26, 2015
Mickyboiz:
hmm Gud point, mk I chill till it rise to 270

Dollar fell today to 237 for aboki to buy from you and 239 for aboki to sell to you .

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Mickyboiz: 10:35pm On Nov 26, 2015
datigbogirl:

Dollar fell today to 237 for aboki to buy from you and 239 for aboki to sell to you .
sad shocked shocked
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by sdbaba: 2:55am On Nov 27, 2015
Is it still possible to change physical dollars (cash) in black markets or one compulsorily has to do it through bank to bank transfers between you and the mallam?

Cash Transactions or Bank to bank transfers which one has the best rates?

Urgent responses will be appreciated.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by fideco: 3:22am On Nov 27, 2015
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by david22uu(m): 6:17am On Nov 27, 2015
datigbogirl:

Where is you source from
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by lanre2009: 8:21am On Nov 27, 2015
david22uu:

Where is you source from

True. Alade market, ikeja and abokifx.com
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by datigbogirl: 8:23am On Nov 27, 2015
david22uu:

Where is you source from
abokifx.com
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by diva90: 4:46am On Nov 28, 2015
So shocked at the current rate. Within two weeks , from N223 to N240. Withdrew dollar today 27/11/15 with my fidelity bank atm at N240 per $. Now I'm wondering what's the difference btw blackmarket and bank atm card rate. What a rip off! undecided
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 28, 2015
AmeLonRo:
Hi All,

You are talking non sense because Ben Nark (formal US reserve bank chief) left, Dollar has been weak
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Mickyboiz: 9:51am On Nov 30, 2015
morning house, Hw much is dollar to naira dis morning my aboki told me #235. abeg e make sense ?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by MPVGoddess: 12:49pm On Nov 30, 2015
Mickyboiz:
morning house, Hw much is dollar to naira dis morning my aboki told me #235. abeg e make sense ?

electronic or paper?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by pappilo(m): 5:42pm On Nov 30, 2015
fados4sure:

You are talking non sense because Ben Nark (formal US reserve bank chief) left, Dollar has been weak

Who is Ben Nark? And can you please expand on your post.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 01, 2015
going to change 100 dollars now just saw 241.. make I reach agege now now
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by datigbogirl: 1:02am On Dec 02, 2015
smithsydny:
going to change 100 dollars now just saw 241.. make I reach agege now now

Oh boy, na wa oh...will ds tin ever come down so?

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (362) (Reply)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.