Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,605 members, 7,781,923 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 04:51 AM

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? - Business (242) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? (1116766 Views)

Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar / How Much Did You Exchange The Pound For Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (362) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by bobo65(m): 5:10pm On Jun 28, 2016
Bought $ from our beloved abokki for 349 just now angry embarassed
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Dronoms: 5:50pm On Jun 28, 2016
oxsam88:
Can you do cash deposit to my chase account?

The method of payment from me to you will be chase instant transfer, so yh i can.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by oxsam88(m): 6:24pm On Jun 28, 2016
There are differences between INSTANT TRANSFER and CASH DEPOSIT. INSTANT TRANSFER is reversible but cash deposit is not. And INSTANT TRANSFER will take a while for the first transaction to be available for the recipient due to verification unless it's less than $100. Subsequent transactions will be faster though. I have a business chase account and I know how this works. If you can visit a branch and make cash deposit, we can talk

Dronoms:

The method of payment from me to you will be chase instant transfer, so yh i can.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by oxsam88(m): 7:03pm On Jun 28, 2016
Thanks for that bro. Even with CHASE INSTANT TRANSFER (It's called CHASE QUICKPAY), it's still reversible even after a week. All he needs to claim is an unauthorized access and it will be reversed from my account but with CASH DEPOSIT, bank will ask you "WERE YOU SLEEPING?". If you have funds in your account, it's easy to visit a bank here and make a cash deposit, it's quick, easy and instant.

Infinitikoncept:

If anyone wants to buy from this guy due to trust issue & to weed out scammers I'll serve as the escrow with 0% commission from both parties. The buyer pays naira into my account, he sends USD to the chase account. He sends me & buyer confirmation and buyer tells me to release the money to his naija account. Only transfer charges of #105 will be lost.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by wooks: 7:07pm On Jun 28, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

If anyone wants to buy from this guy due to trust issue & to weed out scammers I'll serve as the escrow with 0% commission from both parties. The buyer pays naira into my account, he sends USD to the chase account. He sends me & buyer confirmation and buyer tells me to release the money to his naija account. Only transfer charges of #105 will be lost.

Well here is the transcript of my conversation with him. I have redacted both our names and my email address. I have left his email address in the transcript because he already publicised it in his original message. I am not suggesting he is a scammer O!.

Yes I'm in Ukraine my contact is in Indianapolis.
I will not intend to convince you mate cos there's nothing i can say a scammer wouldn't tell you.

Enjoy your day.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 28, 2016, at 8:50 PM, <i******@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm not close to Indianapolis, I am in Maryland. But your google profile says you are in the Ukraine so with that I am afraid I cannot transfer first.

You or your contact are welcome to check me out or ask for assurances if you want to do it the reverse way.

On Tue, Jun 28, 2016 at 1:34 PM, <onoms4love@gmail.com> wrote:
If you are closed to Indianapolis you are welcomed to meet up with my contact. Which city are you?
Apart from that we can make the transfer in bit that way you are not risking much.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 28, 2016, at 8:14 PM, <i*****@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

How are you offering to secure my end of the transaction.

On Tue, Jun 28, 2016 at 12:44 PM, <onoms4love@gmail.com> wrote:
Indianapolis indiana.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jun 28, 2016, at 5:50 PM, <i****@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I might be interested in the $10k.
>
> I am in the US, where are you?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by oxsam88(m): 7:18pm On Jun 28, 2016
Well, I'm also in Indianapolis too but I have a contact in Maryland if he wants to meet. It will be cash in person

wooks:

Well here is the transcript of my conversation with him. I have redacted both our names and my email address. I have left his email address in the transcript because he already publicised it in his original message. I am not suggesting he is a scammer O!.

Yes I'm in Ukraine my contact is in Indianapolis.
I will not intend to convince you mate cos there's nothing i can say a scammer wouldn't tell you.

Enjoy your day.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 28, 2016, at 8:50 PM, <i******@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm not close to Indianapolis, I am in Maryland. But your google profile says you are in the Ukraine so with that I am afraid I cannot transfer first.

You or your contact are welcome to check me out or ask for assurances if you want to do it the reverse way.

On Tue, Jun 28, 2016 at 1:34 PM, <onoms4love@gmail.com> wrote:
If you are closed to Indianapolis you are welcomed to meet up with my contact. Which city are you?
Apart from that we can make the transfer in bit that way you are not risking much.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 28, 2016, at 8:14 PM, <i*****@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

How are you offering to secure my end of the transaction.

On Tue, Jun 28, 2016 at 12:44 PM, <onoms4love@gmail.com> wrote:
Indianapolis indiana.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jun 28, 2016, at 5:50 PM, <i****@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I might be interested in the $10k.
>
> I am in the US, where are you?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by wooks: 7:27pm On Jun 28, 2016
oxsam88:
Well, I'm also in Indianapolis too but I have a contact in Maryland if he wants to meet. It will be cash in person

I think you misunderstood the transcript.

His contact is in Indianapolis so you guys might be able to deal. It's not for me.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by oxsam88(m): 7:30pm On Jun 28, 2016
yeah understood but he said he's in Maryland. I have a contact in Maryland as well if he wants to meet

wooks:

I think you misunderstood the transcript.

His contact is in Indianapolis so you guys might be able to deal. It's not for me.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by wooks: 7:35pm On Jun 28, 2016
oxsam88:
yeah understood but he said he's in Maryland. I have a contact in Maryland as well if he wants to meet

You misunderstood (I know the email format is hard to read). I am the one who is in Maryland.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by onatisi(m): 8:13pm On Jun 28, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

Online transfers are risky. A lot goes on in cybercrime world. I am always very very very skeptical about all these transfer deals ,maybe because I know how the game plays out. I won't be surprised if there are many dirty stories ppl are keeping or hiding from these threads . But if you think you can take it head on. Then good luck bro
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by oxsam88(m): 8:15pm On Jun 28, 2016
Where is he located then?

wooks:

You misunderstood (I know the email format is hard to read). I am the one who is in Maryland.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Infinitikoncept(m): 8:17pm On Jun 28, 2016
oxsam88:
Thanks for that bro. Even with CHASE INSTANT TRANSFER (It's called CHASE QUICKPAY), it's still reversible even after a week. All he needs to claim is an unauthorized access and it will be reversed from my account but with CASH DEPOSIT, bank will ask you "WERE YOU SLEEPING?". If you have funds in your account, it's easy to visit a bank here and make a cash deposit, it's quick, easy and instant.

We have to watch out for one another. I'm sure if he has no skeleton to hide he can go with my suggestion and it will be made public so nobody gets hurt after all I can count six nlanders wey sabi my house address & I've done bixnex above 1M/transaction with some folks here wey I stand gidigba.
But Mr $10k nobody is forcing u to accept escrow but with your account as fresh as Eababa & d other smart dude wey shave for Tumababa its either u go first or accept escrow payment not compulsory u use me. U can use dragnet.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Infinitikoncept(m): 8:20pm On Jun 28, 2016
onatisi:

Online transfers are risky. A lot goes on in cybercrime world. I am always very very very skeptical about all these transfer deals ,maybe because I know how the game plays out. I won't be surprised if there are many dirty stories ppl are keeping or hiding from these threads . But if you think you can take it head on. Then good luck bro
Baba na intermediary I dey do & buyer sets escrow time with seller. Moreover I sabi street package but I don't support it since its stealing not smartness
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by wooks: 8:21pm On Jun 28, 2016
oxsam88:
Where is he located then?

Bros, Read the emails from the bottom up, the first is from me. Not to hard to figure out who is actually where, consider it part of your due diligence if you want to exchange with him.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by oxsam88(m): 8:28pm On Jun 28, 2016
My bad, he said he's in Indianapolis, and I'm in Indianapolis too. Let's see if he can meet up

wooks:

Bros, Read the emails from the bottom up, the first is from me. Not to hard to figure out who is actually where, consider it part of your due diligence if you want to exchange with him.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by wooks: 8:58pm On Jun 28, 2016
oxsam88:
My bad, he said he's in Indianapolis, and I'm in Indianapolis too. Let's see if he can meet up

Bros take your time and read the transcript.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by tosinjay(m): 9:28pm On Jun 28, 2016
wooks:

Bros take your time and read the transcript.
oxsam88:
grin It's just as if it's film you guys wanna act oo, studying script.

It shows the guy says he's in Ukraine but has a contact in Indianapolis. Simple.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by oxsam88(m): 9:38pm On Jun 28, 2016
As long as your contact is acting on your behalf, you are also liable. So I understand his contact is in Indianapolis, so am I. Make we meet

tosinjay:

grin It's just as if it's film you guys wanna act oo, studying script.

It shows the guy says he's in Ukraine but has a contact in Indianapolis. Simple.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by tosinjay(m): 9:42pm On Jun 28, 2016
oxsam88:
As long as your contact is acting on your behalf, you are also liable. So I understand his contact is in Indianapolis, so am I. Make we meet

Oya na, but jeje sir
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 28, 2016
Even at ₦ 295/$ stanbic has stopped dcc on amazon.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by wooks: 10:01pm On Jun 28, 2016
oxsam88:

See me see where trouble dey brew.

Look I asked him where he was and and how he was going to safeguard my transaction if I am sending first.

He said Indianapolis, but when I checked his Google profile it said he was in Ukraine. Then he said it was his contact that was in Indianapolis.

If you want to deal with him it is absolutely nothing to do with me.

I just posted my conversation to show the answer I got to the question I asked. Draw whatever conclusion you like but don't tie me in with anything you do.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Dronoms: 12:34am On Jun 29, 2016
oxsam88:
There are differences between INSTANT TRANSFER and CASH DEPOSIT. INSTANT TRANSFER is reversible but cash deposit is not. And INSTANT TRANSFER will take a while for the first transaction to be available for the recipient due to verification unless it's less than $100. Subsequent transactions will be faster though. I have a business chase account and I know how this works. If you can visit a branch and make cash deposit, we can talk

That's not a problem.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Dronoms: 12:42am On Jun 29, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

We have to watch out for one another. I'm sure if he has no skeleton to hide he can go with my suggestion and it will be made public so nobody gets hurt after all I can count six nlanders wey sabi my house address & I've done bixnex above 1M/transaction with some folks here wey I stand gidigba.
But Mr $10k nobody is forcing u to accept escrow but with your account as fresh as Eababa & d other smart dude wey shave for Tumababa its either u go first or accept escrow payment not compulsory u use me. U can use dragnet.

If you read my email conversation with that NL my exchange is not a do or die affair. If u interested contact me if u not move on. Even banks are not charging 320/$.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by oxsam88(m): 12:55am On Jun 29, 2016
Lol.... That was an example. I know say no be you

wooks:

See me see where trouble dey brew.

Look I asked him where he was and and how he was going to safeguard my transaction if I am sending first.

He said Indianapolis, but when I checked his Google profile it said he was in Ukraine. Then he said it was his contact that was in Indianapolis.

If you want to deal with him it is absolutely nothing to do with me.

I just posted my conversation to show the answer I got to the question I asked. Draw whatever conclusion you like but don't tie me in with anything you do.

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 29, 2016
Dronoms:

If you read my email conversation with that NL my exchange is not a do or die affair. If u interested contact me if u not move on. Even banks are not charging 320/$.

Leopard never changes his spots.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by articlemanager5: 6:53am On Jun 29, 2016
I can now help you to send money to Chinese bank account or alipay account in RMB.
Everything is now easy pay to suppliers in China.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Infinitikoncept(m): 7:13am On Jun 29, 2016
Dronoms:

The last time I checked that was how they scammed two nairalanders within a week by d same dude claiming send money first with juicy offers. Since you know banks don't charge this low then congratulations. Kindly sell to them or tell your contact to meet up with the guy that is in Indianapolis

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by onatisi(m): 7:45am On Jun 29, 2016
Nsonaso:

Hello if you want to buy the one already on ground hit me up.
ok,no problem. How much is it ?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by cckris: 8:28am On Jun 29, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

The last time I checked that was how they scammed two nairalanders within a week by d same dude claiming send money first with juicy offers. Since you know banks don't charge this low then congratulations. Kindly sell to them or tell your contact to meet up with the guy that is in Indianapolis

Buyer Beware
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by blym4real: 8:36am On Jun 29, 2016
$1000 PayPal fund available, rate is #310. contact me on 08101525574

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (362) (Reply)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.