Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,493 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? - Business (261) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? (1121165 Views)

Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar / How Much Did You Exchange The Pound For Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (362) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 21, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

Abeg leave grandpa matter for my case let the guy enjoy his old age flexing with our money up and down. Na him season him dey ooo very soon me sef go reach that level when millions will look like one thousand naira note to me.

Amen bro!
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 21, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

Don't worry we go give them correct support but tell them to allow us buy their shares but na chinko I dey see for their top guys. Are you sure its owned by Nigerians?

judging by the names igbo ppl give their merchandise, e.g Chike & Sons Intl, invariably innocent & son owns d innoson motors company
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by onatisi(m): 8:59pm On Aug 21, 2016
Gunbiz:

dont worry, i believe another indigenous car company will surface and d prices will b competitive 4 u & i
If you have only 10billion naira on your account ,will you invest 9.5 billion of it in Nigeria and particularly in the manufacturing of cars at this present time
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by bdavis: 10:44pm On Aug 21, 2016
Gunbiz:

judging by the names igbo ppl give their merchandise, e.g Chike & Sons Intl, invariably innocent & son owns d innoson motors company

Innocent and sons cheesy, at least we still dey laff...dem no fit take dat away from us. Na our wilderness, these too shall pass.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by tosinjay(m): 11:51pm On Aug 21, 2016
Bookiemart01:
My sentiments too
Whatever they produce in Enugu can't be bought by an average Nigerian.

Innoson imports the parts he assembles in essence exchange rate will affect his production too

Gbam
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by tosinjay(m): 11:52pm On Aug 21, 2016
iliyande:

Long time.

Hope you are doing fine.
Yes, am doing great sir. How are you and the family?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by iliyande(m): 5:14am On Aug 22, 2016
tosinjay:

Yes, am doing great sir. How are you and the family?

Thank God, family is good by His grace.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Thisnut(m): 5:24am On Aug 22, 2016
teewai563:
I want to buy dollars but can't afford the black market rate of 394 today. Please anyone here help? Looking at about $5000. 07035347347.
i can send directly to your dom account, slightly less than black market rate but must first deposit the naira equivalent first to a trusted middle man here. I'd say someone like tumababa or bdavis
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Jainine(f): 6:55am On Aug 22, 2016
Thisnut:
i can send directly to your dom account, slightly less than black market rate but must first deposit the naira equivalent first to a trusted middle man here. I'd say someone like tumababa or bdavis

How much is slightly less?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Thisnut(m): 7:05am On Aug 22, 2016
Jainine:

How much is slightly less?
391 per dollar
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by tosinjay(m): 8:09am On Aug 22, 2016
iliyande:

Thank God, family is good by His grace.
Wonderful to know sir.... Wanted to ask you some questions but make we no derail rhe thread.

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by bdavis: 10:11am On Aug 22, 2016
Thisnut:

Oga, no dey mention my name for escrow o, especially without contacting me first especially when I don't even know you or have any freaking idea of who you are!

Cc: teewai563, Jainine

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 22, 2016
Thisnut:

You have not asked me if im interested in any middle man job before mentioning my name. Abeg. I no dey do. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by sirgeesnow3387(m): 11:48am On Aug 22, 2016
Watch Video on how to create your yuotube channel and make money from your videos......Click here to watch .....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yRR1mHe8oE
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 22, 2016
onatisi:

If you have only 10billion naira on your account ,will you invest 9.5 billion of it in Nigeria and particularly in the manufacturing of cars at this present time

when d money come i will decide
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by mrcodebreaker: 4:14pm On Aug 23, 2016
Who can give me pounds at a good rate, I want to buy closes on Asos uk. I think paypal also works. You buy the clothes for me etc, any way you like and i pay in naira.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by ladyF(f): 6:58pm On Aug 23, 2016
mrcodebreaker:
Who can give me pounds at a good rate, I want to buy closes on Asos uk. I think paypal also works. You buy the clothes for me etc, any way you like and i pay in naira.

Cc Infinitikoncept?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 23, 2016
mrcodebreaker:

na 4 dis period wey naira weak u wan go dey spend ontop asos, those ppl wey their lowest shirt na like 15-20k nna i hail u o!

2 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nsonaso(m): 9:53am On Aug 24, 2016
My guy wants to send me pure water money urgently ($200 USD) from Turkey. Abeg how can I go about it? and if you need am contact me on my signature.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Bookiemart01(f): 11:05am On Aug 24, 2016
GTB is #380/$

Alert from yesterday 23/8/16 transaction
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Bookiemart01(f): 11:06am On Aug 24, 2016
wink cheesy

You no Sabi use 3D glasses and chop popcorn? cheesy

Gunbiz:

na 4 dis period wey naira weak u wan go dey spend ontop asos, those ppl wey their lowest shirt na like 15-20k nna i hail u o!
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Zdoh(m): 12:13pm On Aug 24, 2016
mrcodebreaker:
Let's talk...08088759163 whatsapp/voice.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 24, 2016
Bookiemart01:
wink cheesy

You no Sabi use 3D glasses and chop popcorn? cheesy

come teach me, i no sabi
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Bookiemart01(f): 3:11pm On Aug 24, 2016
Use Google tongue

Gunbiz:

come teach me, i no sabi
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 24, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Use Google tongue

na person like u post wetin Google go bring as search results na
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by MrTour: 11:14pm On Aug 24, 2016
You need to be born again brother sad

omoyankee3:
I've got $300 paypal funds at N380/$. Contact me of interested.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Singapore1(m): 7:55am On Aug 25, 2016
Gunbiz:

na person like u post wetin Google go bring as search results na

Lwkmd
Hhahaahahhah
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by bdavis: 8:39am On Aug 25, 2016
lecky001:
I have AGC $400 @ 350 contact interested

Ecodes or physical cards?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 25, 2016
As anyone used gtb online western union service before?

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (362) (Reply)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.