Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,913 members, 7,802,974 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? - Business (286) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? (1120564 Views)

Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar / How Much Did You Exchange The Pound For Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (362) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by ade2291(m): 10:26am On Dec 21, 2016
pls what is the official exchange rate for Euro to Naira as at today? I av little funds to change and don't want to be cheated...
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Gratefulaheart: 11:14am On Dec 21, 2016
J
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by estilo(f): 11:36am On Dec 21, 2016
Puskin
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Singapore1(m): 11:40am On Dec 21, 2016
puskin release the thread biko, or else this one go turn to e currency part 2
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by puskin: 11:54am On Dec 21, 2016
estilo:
Puskin

Yes dear........I'm seeing them.

Don't worry.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by puskin: 2:26pm On Dec 21, 2016
Anybody else??
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 21, 2016
Oga Puskin, is that how you use to do? So someone Connor play with you again?

Abeg, Edakun Release our e-currency thread. I take God beg you. cry
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by aloyt(m): 3:03pm On Dec 21, 2016
pls we are begging.....help us release the thread

puskin:
Anybody else??
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by inspektor(m): 3:21pm On Dec 21, 2016
baba puskin Release the thread na. sad Na beg I dey beg.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by mata1ng(m): 5:10pm On Dec 21, 2016
it's xmas season mek una go vacation abi una no dey tire grin grin grin grin grin grin

inspektor:
baba puskin Release the thread na. sad Na beg I dey beg.

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by mata1ng(m): 5:11pm On Dec 21, 2016
who get Dollapo for US i need some.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Singapore1(m): 8:27pm On Dec 21, 2016
kaboninc:

I need 2,400 euros.

Please contact me if you have

Roblance...you know some who knows someone

Na futurewise or so dey always advertise Euro for here
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by yhusiee(f): 7:27am On Dec 23, 2016
arbitrage:

What's your rate?
Huh?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by bunmiano: 10:03am On Dec 23, 2016
desoul2004:
After my complaint about Neteller Funding, one guy called me, we negotiate it at the rate of #320 per dollar, I thought he was an Angel, I moved the naira equivalent to his UBA account. To cut the long story short, he has switched off phone. This is the money I borrowed to pay for my father's hospital bill. This is his details
Account No. 2078108864- UBA
Account Name; Awaritete Majesty
Phone No. 08077100297
Truecaller shows his name as Tosinjay Neteller.

Anybody that could assist on the recovery, I will appreciate and information on the best way to handle such transaction.

have you caught this thief?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:18pm On Dec 23, 2016
grin grin

Puskin... How market
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:24pm On Dec 23, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

Your money is gone. That name is a bloody scammer and he isn't tosinjay

How are you sure he isn't the same person as tosinjay?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 25, 2016
Ascentech Services Ltd Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. 

Visit us @ www.ascentech.com.ng

We are currently recruiting for various positions for some of our clients for January 2017.

Vacancies

Graduate Sales Executives
Outlet Manager
Account Support Officers
Chartered accountant
Audit Executive
Administrative Assistant
Executive Secretary
Finance Manager
Marketing Executive
Office Assistant
Regional Manager
Outlet Supervisor
IT and Admin Executive
Promoters and Sales Executive
Recruitment consultant
Recruitment Training

Graduates with OND/HND/B.Sc/ MBA and have done their IT/NYSC are strongly encouraged to apply.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Ascentech Services Ltd career by registering as a job-seeker and follow the mail that will be sent to your registered email to complete your registration process. And you will shortlisted for suitable position in our client company. Clink on this link for registration. http://ascentech.talentrecruit.in/Account/Login.aspx?RefURI=http://ascentech.talentrecruit.in:80/Recruiter/Search.aspx
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by olawaleoje(m): 8:37pm On Dec 26, 2016
Dollar in the house? I need $4000 first thing in the morning. Into my Chase Bank Account or Copart account in USA
Urgent
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 26, 2016
L

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (362) (Reply)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.