Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? - Business (337) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? (1120552 Views)

Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar / How Much Did You Exchange The Pound For Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (362) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by WafOil(m): 7:58am On Feb 23, 2018
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by TokyoBulls(m): 4:31pm On Feb 24, 2018
$200,000 cashier check. Bank of America. 340.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by biztip: 9:31pm On Feb 24, 2018
funlord:

TRADE WITH THEM AT YOUR OWN RISK:

1: Chidi ifeanyi umeadi (zenith bank)

(details to be added shortly)

2: Ayodele Olurunfemi

GTB: 0002821237

You are both still owing a trader the sum of N2,386,270 even after refunding only N500,000 as a face saving measure and after almost 4 months of being made aware of the damage your fraudulent dollar payment caused in mr Francis obis boa account in the u.s.

Your delays in refunding, your penchant for avoiding the victims and refusal to conclude this case has caused us to suggest to the moderators to list you both and your accounts have been sent to the SFU in ikeja lagos and will be frozen pending when you shall redeem yourselves and provide the suspects that the u.s police have suggested your team to supply but which you have refused to even after my repeated warnings. Do not bother to contact me again as no calls will be entertained from you both.

that's why I dey fear all these BOA transactions. some will deliberately send another person USD acquired through fraudulent means.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 24, 2018
First time in here. Don't know how this works, but I will be glad if someone guide me.

I have over $300 in my domiciliry account. How can I convert to naira? Bank rate is ridiculous.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by JoshMedia: 7:49am On Feb 25, 2018
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by JoshMedia: 7:50am On Feb 25, 2018
Actually
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by funlord(m): 12:01pm On Feb 25, 2018
HenryDion:
First time in here. Don't know how this works, but I will be glad if someone guide me.

I have over $300 in my domiciliry account. How can I convert to naira? Bank rate is ridiculous.

Use the number in my profile...I will buy your dollar and pay you the naira equivalent since I have a dollar account with diamond bank!
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by TokyoBulls(m): 2:49pm On Feb 25, 2018
10,000 Pounds available in the UK at 485. Come in and let's deal.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by TokyoBulls(m): 2:51pm On Feb 25, 2018
Let me know if this is still available. My dorm account is with GTBank and we can use escrow
HenryDion:

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 25, 2018
Timi1990:
Skrill and payooner funds needed asap

You said I should quote you on whatsapp
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by WafOil(m): 9:16pm On Feb 25, 2018
funlord:
ALL FOREX DEALERS BEWARE:

Segun Alex Ajayi : 08117276810

Chimdi: 09022056093

Specialty: forged checks, fake alerts and endless tales of BS!

This guy Segun Alex Ajayi : 08117276810 claim to live in Abuja, he has once sent me a whatsapp mesaage that he has a car shop in Abuja.

But his whatsapp status doesn't look like a genuine car dealer

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by funlord(m): 10:11pm On Feb 25, 2018
WafOil:

This guy Segun Alex Ajayi : 08117276810 claim to live in Abuja, he has once sent me a whatsapp mesaage that he has a car shop in Abuja.

But his whatsapp status doesn't look like a genuine car dealer

Lol....he is a great thief! He is the same chap as tobisky23 and almost 15 other monikers! He scammed some traders of $5000 on thursday but the funds got blocked in his associates wells fargo account in the US so now they are in better trouble. The bank accounts he also gave to the traders are also going to be frozen by them in due time so more stress loading. Car dealer? He does not even own a keke...lwkmd

He is currently hiding out in abuja but he may be planning to run back with his big shapeless skull to lagos soon. He tries to scam me at least twice every month but he fails every time...he has so many numbers so there is no need bothering about this latest one. He has been ranting on what's app about me posting his details here but he is just an empty vessel! Look at the ogre here....his real name is Ajayi oluwasegun alex

Cc: funsho2016

2 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by SpockFederation: 12:02am On Feb 26, 2018
I'M YOUR ULTIMATE LOGO DESIGN GUY!... Contact me now: +2348159261159 (WhatsApp/Call)

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by JoshMedia: 12:48am On Feb 26, 2018
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by JoshMedia: 12:48am On Feb 26, 2018
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by mata1ng(m): 4:53am On Feb 26, 2018
$5000 needed in Canada, contact in my signature
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Chidoskey59(m): 2:25pm On Feb 26, 2018

2 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by funlord(m): 2:30pm On Feb 26, 2018
Chidoskey59:
Good Afternoon everyone

I think its time to set the records straight with the transaction we had with Funlord,

Sometimes last year, I gave funlord a transaction of $3250. He paid the sum of N1, 091,740.  About a month after, he called that his client in the US claimed the fund was bad. He sent two screenshot the client sent to him, stating the 3250 was being interogated. 

Sanky and I informed the person that sold the fund to us. He is actually a Bureau de Change owner in Lagos and he requested that we send him a Statement of Account showing the 3250 debited any thing more concrete to show the matter is under investigation. He said if we can get the document, he will use it to also track the person that gave him the fund and get our refund.

We told Funlord to supply the statement as requested and he could not. We believed funlord anyways, and we started making efforts to recover the money in question. We wrote a petition to EFCC to take up the matter and help us investigate and get a refund.

The Copy of the petition, with the stamp of submission to EFCC was sent to Funlord for his verification and documentation.

Coincidentally we had a transaction going with the same person at the time, and we decided to hold N500,000 of his money and said to Funlord, while waiting for the approval from EFCC to take up the matter. Funlord confirmed receipt of the money and even stated it here that he has collected "Half" of his money. The balance remaining now is N591,000. We are currently waiting for approval so the authority can help us recover the remaining funds and bring the people behind it to book. Funlord does not want to wait for the process to be completed. Everyday, he calls in his usual baritone voice making threats and screaming on top of his voice. For a refund that is completed by half and a petition with the nation's number one anti corruption agency (which Funlord has a copy of), what more does he wants but to wait patiently for the wheel of justice to take its full course.

In summary, these are the facts:

1. The current balance of Funlord is N591,000. (If he has other evidence to show that another transaction we gave him went bad, he should provide it and we will take it up. The only evidence we have currently, which was submitted to EFCC was the 3250USD. 

2. The matter is already under investigation and once approval is given and the person taken into custody, Funlord's balance of N591,000 will be retrived.

3. The issue is already before the law, so there is nothing any one can do but to wait patiently till its concluded.

4. That tremendous progress has been made in this regard.

We remain committed to providing our esteemed clients with clean source of forex. However, we source from other people when we don't have ours and that was the case with this particular transaction which we are committed to solving.

Big Thanks to everyone that has reached out to us privately to get the details of this transaction. We appreciate you.

Cc: debby516

All of a sudden he claims he has no records of all the information we sent to him from the US. Well thank goodness you are a barrister. Let me quote him for posterity! And mr Chidi as you are aware I have all the screen shots and bank records warning you on the day you made the payment on behalf of her that I suspected these funds were not clean. And your partner also said you refused to notify him of this problem even after you had all the evidence in your possession for 2 months prior to when we contacted him.

There is no lie that you and he have not come up with but luckily the owner of the cash Is returning to nigeria today. After all its not my fund but I represented her after you met me for sales. She will finish what I have started so keep waiting for the Efcc that has refused to approve your case even though your partners bros works there! Time for stories is over! We gave you all time and grace but you were all forming delay tactics and no network. Kindly face the consequences. Good luck

2 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by johnpoko: 12:38pm On Feb 27, 2018
please I need advise. Will be travelling to US next month end. I wanna change some naira to dollars. Should I change at the bank or should I change at aboki/mallam? Which is better and at how much is the current exchange rate? Thanks
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by TokyoBulls(m): 11:00pm On Feb 27, 2018
Depends on your choice. Banks give you PTA (Personal Travel Allowance) at N360/$. You can buy from them with your visa, travel ticket and your passport. You can also buy from Travelex at tha airport or any of the registered currency exchange shops at their rate or you exchange with abokis who usually give slightly better rates but be careful so you don't buy fake notes or they give you incomplete
johnpoko:
please I need advise. Will be travelling to US next month end. I wanna change some naira to dollars. Should I change at the bank or should I change at aboki/mallam? Which is better and at how much is the current exchange rate? Thanks

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by TokyoBulls(m): 11:03pm On Feb 27, 2018
@Chidoskey59. What exactly was the reason you paid N500,000 as a part-refund for this transaction when case is with EFCC? Did you involve the EFCC in the payment? I hardly get involved in all of these NL multiple issues but I have been on either side of the coin and there seem to be something fishy on either or both sides of this coin.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by johnpoko: 2:25am On Feb 28, 2018
TokyoBulls:
Depends on your choice. Banks give you PTA (Personal Travel Allowance) at N360/$. You can buy from them with your visa, travel ticket and your passport. You can also buy from Travelex at tha airport or any of the registered currency exchange shops at their rate or you exchange with abokis who usually give slightly better rates but be careful so you don't buy fake notes or they give you incomplete
Thanks!!!
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by funlord(m): 8:04am On Feb 28, 2018
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by JoshMedia: 10:21am On Feb 28, 2018
Ok
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by presiade(m): 3:13pm On Feb 28, 2018
6000 € (Euros) for exchange with Naira. I'll pay into buyer's account in Europe and the buyer pays agreed equivalent in to my Naira account with GTB in Nigeria.

Contact me for this deal. Genuine buyers only please!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (362) (Reply)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.