Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? - Business (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? (1121336 Views)

Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar / How Much Did You Exchange The Pound For Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (362) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by engrksa(m): 8:33am On Mar 29, 2015
hello, i have some dollars to sell. pls can i get address of BDC in lagos. lagos mainland area. i prefer those one that can inititate bank transfer cos the money to be changed is close to 1M. cashless society.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by makzeze: 8:50am On Mar 29, 2015
engrksa:
hello, i have some dollars to sell. pls can i get address of BDC in lagos. lagos mainland area. i prefer those one that can inititate bank transfer cos the money to be changed is close to 1M. cashless society.
at what rate?,interested
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by makzeze: 6:23am On Mar 30, 2015
What is the exchange rate of dollar today?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by lancee(m): 4:24pm On Apr 02, 2015
Please my people , what is the exchange rate DOLLARS , today

Thanks
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by obicentlis: 4:29pm On Apr 02, 2015
In Aba , its 212. My friend in osha said 210/211.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Ponel: 4:57pm On Apr 02, 2015
OK thanks
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by lancee(m): 5:08pm On Apr 02, 2015
obicentlis:

Thanks for your quick response
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by femmy2010(m): 5:15pm On Apr 02, 2015
It is certainly not wise to stock pile dollars for now cos it seems back on a free fall
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by RomanceLander(f): 4:42pm On Apr 03, 2015
I don't understand why gtb charges me 209.99 instead of N199.99 per dollar Equivalent for every purchase i make online.

Anyone with a reasonable explanation or should I make a report to the bank.
This is N10 extra for each dollar, is it normal?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 7:38pm On Apr 03, 2015
RomanceLander:
I don't understand why gtb charges me 209.99 instead of N199.99 per dollar Equivalent for every purchase i make online.

Anyone with a reasonable explanation or should I make a report to the bank.
This is N10 extra for each dollar, is it normal?

Do you have a valid reason for expecting it to be 199.99 Naira to a $?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by RomanceLander(f): 8:02pm On Apr 03, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Do you have a valid reason for expecting it to be 199.99 Naira to a $?

Oh you see, it has even come down

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 8:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
RomanceLander:

Oh you see, it has even come down

What you see with central bank is the official rate and if the bank sells to you at such price, that means they will just take the $ from central bank and give to you, and they are in the business to make money to the difference is their own profit/commission . . . Lol, sad but just the way it is oh in business world

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by RomanceLander(f): 8:31pm On Apr 03, 2015
Fhemmmy:

What you see with central bank is the official rate and if the bank sells to you at such price, that means they will just take the $ from central bank and give to you, and they are in the business to make money to the difference is their own profit/commission . . . Lol, sad but just the way it is oh in business world
lol , 10bucks per dollar on everyone of their customer is more than Nigeria's oil revenue fraud.
Trust me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 9:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
dollar is 198 today.(Lagos Island)
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 9:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
RomanceLander:
lol , 10bucks per dollar on everyone of their customer is more than Nigeria's oil revenue fraud.
Trust me

You would do same too if na your business
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by makzeze: 10:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
gowaga68:
dollar is 198 today.(Lagos Island)
how?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 10:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
makzeze:
how?

I would like to know too
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by jodeci(m): 12:33am On Apr 04, 2015
Pls which area in Aba can i change dollars at this rate,i have got loads of dollars to dispose.

obicentlis:
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by steve13(m): 3:25am On Apr 04, 2015
Dollar 180-185 last night in Lagos
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 4:40am On Apr 04, 2015
Let us be serious with information on this thread, some of us use it for business decisions

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by corpROYAL(m): 5:39am On Apr 04, 2015
earthrealm:

dont receive3 money on my acct, i send money out.........but from what happens when i send money out...i guess it shud be the same for incoming money.
when filling the form there is an option for
1. you pay both charges
2. you pay 1 side charge, recepient pays the other side charges
3. you dontpay anything, receipient pays all........though they still take small thing in this option...very small negligible, bankers na wahala......trying paypal transfers.cheaper

can you receive money with your local paypal and how do you transfer with paypal without charges?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by corpROYAL(m): 5:44am On Apr 04, 2015
arbitrage:

Yes, you can use Western Union and MoneyGram in Nigeria to send anywhere worldwide (to over 200 countries). Ask your bank.

which bank is good for this and what is maximum money someone can send out..
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by makzeze: 5:58am On Apr 04, 2015
steve13:
what a thrash! Even CBN sells far above this rate. May be you can get at that rate in Boko Haram Republic.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Sibrah: 6:03am On Apr 04, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Really? I thought CBN was there to regulate it and peg the $ value at a reasonable price to discourage banks from strangling their customer and by extension the economy.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Sibrah: 6:06am On Apr 04, 2015
steve13:
Where and how. Please!
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by obicentlis: 6:28am On Apr 04, 2015
jodeci:
Pls which area in Aba can i change dollars at this rate,i have got loads of dollars to dispose.

Price has changed. Its below 200 now. Why did you stockpile dollar? You are sitting on a long thing. If by Tuesday cbn readjust accordingly to 165 to dollar then you will have to sell btw 170 -185. You have to dispose the dollar as soon as possible.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by RomanceLander(f): 7:25am On Apr 04, 2015
Fhemmmy:

You would do same too if na your business
grin
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 9:48am On Apr 04, 2015
makzeze:
how?

Meaning?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by makzeze: 10:07am On Apr 04, 2015
gowaga68:

Meaning?
you mean it has gone down to 198 at Bdc?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 10:22am On Apr 04, 2015
makzeze:
you mean it has gone down to 198 at Bdc?
Yes that's the price and guy if you've got some hiding you better know what to do now.. More panic and that means down it goes.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by jodeci(m): 11:41am On Apr 04, 2015
Just give me d BDC address.

obicentlis:

Price has changed. Its below 200 now. Why did you stockpile dollar? You are sitting on a long thing. If by Tuesday cbn readjust accordingly to 165 to dollar then you will have to sell btw 170 -185. You have to dispose the dollar as soon as possible.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by obicentlis: 11:44am On Apr 04, 2015
jodeci:
Just give me d BDC address.

How much do you have?

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (362) (Reply)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.