Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,990 members, 7,799,402 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Don Jazzy And D’banj Signs On To Kanye’s G.o.o.d Music (Pictures) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Don Jazzy And D’banj Signs On To Kanye’s G.o.o.d Music (Pictures) (1916 Views)

Kanye West Sets To Drop D'banj From G.o.o.d music label / D’banj Dropped From Kanye West’s G.O.O.D Music? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy And D’banj Signs On To Kanye’s G.o.o.d Music (Pictures) by batimoore: 1:37pm On Jun 10, 2011

Re: Don Jazzy And D’banj Signs On To Kanye’s G.o.o.d Music (Pictures) by chigo4u: 2:01pm On Jun 10, 2011
wow, jay to the z. People are saying kanye west signed dbanj. Its only don jazzy that I think might have something with kanye. Dbanj is not a good singer (he doesnt have the voice for rnb) neither is he or can be a rapper and btw dbanj said mohits signed with kanye not him and we are yet to get the details of the contract. Good music have not even replied my mail and they have posted nothing about it on their blog. Kanye too is not replying tweets and dont think the wikepedia is official, anybody can do it. Am surprised there is no official statement till now. Anyhow I wish donjazzy and his label all the best.
Hov is my best artist in the world so you got my points for getting a shot with him. I'd be glad if you make it to watch the throne.
Re: Don Jazzy And D’banj Signs On To Kanye’s G.o.o.d Music (Pictures) by Wizardofoz: 5:02pm On Jun 10, 2011
^^^

Of course, Yorubas cant sing. Only Ibos, especially Don jazzy with his multi-platinum songs, can sing.

So Kanye Signed Don Jazzy because Don Jazzy did impressively well with Mr. Endowed.

God Bless Don Jazzy, the Kokomansion crooner!
Re: Don Jazzy And D’banj Signs On To Kanye’s G.o.o.d Music (Pictures) by chigo4u: 8:23pm On Jun 10, 2011
U high or on something. U bigot. Do you know where I come from sh*thead? Swallow the truth
Re: Don Jazzy And D’banj Signs On To Kanye’s G.o.o.d Music (Pictures) by Wizardofoz: 8:26pm On Jun 10, 2011
CHigo says it all!

You stupefied bigot

Onye ara
Re: Don Jazzy And D’banj Signs On To Kanye’s G.o.o.d Music (Pictures) by bkbabe97y(m): 9:13pm On Jun 10, 2011
Chigo, both Don Jazzy and the singer (Dbanj) we're signed to G.O.O.D.

BTW, Dbanj is gonna be on Beyonce, Hov and Kanye's album.

Enjoy.
Re: Don Jazzy And D’banj Signs On To Kanye’s G.o.o.d Music (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 10, 2011
^^^
Dude I asked you to let me in on that aforementioned track preview angry
Re: Don Jazzy And D’banj Signs On To Kanye’s G.o.o.d Music (Pictures) by bkbabe97y(m): 3:58am On Jun 11, 2011
donspony:

^^^
Dude I asked you to let me in on that aforementioned track preview angry

Hhahahaha. Didnt your boys say I was lying back then? lmao

The track aint all that but its very Radio Friendly. Lets just say, D'banj is about to become the next Akon!
Re: Don Jazzy And D’banj Signs On To Kanye’s G.o.o.d Music (Pictures) by chigo4u: 4:11am On Jun 11, 2011
@bk.babe liar, liar. Big liar. Beyonce's full album has leaked already and there is no dbanj there + ve seen the tracklisting for watch the throne by jay and ye (kanye) and there is no fckning dbanj. The only hope is have is don jazzy producing some tracks there. Still no official statement from Good music. Am waiting for a statement abt the contract. Nigerians are so gullible
Re: Don Jazzy And D’banj Signs On To Kanye’s G.o.o.d Music (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 11, 2011
lets see how all turns out, but know this mason, we have our eyes on you
Re: Don Jazzy And D’banj Signs On To Kanye’s G.o.o.d Music (Pictures) by bkbabe97y(m): 1:44pm On Jun 11, 2011
chigo4u:

@bk.babe liar, liar. Big liar. Beyonce's full album has leaked already and there is no dbanj there + ve seen the tracklisting for watch the throne by jay and ye (kanye) and there is no fckning dbanj. The only hope is have is don jazzy producing some tracks there. Still no official statement from Good music. Am waiting for a statement abt the contract. Nigerians are so gullible

Lmao. Youre either a dunce or you just enjoy coming on here chatting fuxckery!

For almost a year Ive been comin on here indirectly, and directly telling folks about the relationship Don Jazzy, Mo'hits and Kanye and co and I'm still a liar? Lol. Ure waiting for an "Official Statement from G.O.O.D"?! Hold up, lemme get Kanyeezy on the line. lmao.

Listen here, I was in the studio with Don J and Kanye less than 5 days ago before he had to go back to Nigeria and what I heard them concoct will blow feeble minds like urs when its released to the public.

All in all, its all good tho, theres always bound to be skeptics. At least, not a few said I was lying in the past so ure no surprise. Just remember to buy the albums when they come out and try to support ur own.

Peace.
Re: Don Jazzy And D’banj Signs On To Kanye’s G.o.o.d Music (Pictures) by batimoore: 3:29pm On Jun 11, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Lmao. Youre either a dunce or you just enjoy coming on here chatting fuxckery!

For almost a year Ive been comin on here indirectly, and directly telling folks about the relationship Don Jazzy, Mo'hits and Kanye and co and I'm still a liar? Lol. Ure waiting for an "Official Statement from G.O.O.D"?! Hold up, lemme get Kanyeezy on the line. lmao.

Listen here, I was in the studio with Don J and Kanye less than 5 days ago before he had to go back to Nigeria and what I heard them concoct will blow feeble minds like urs when its released to the public.

All in all, its all good tho, theres always bound to be skeptics. At least, not a few said I was lying in the past so ure no surprise. Just remember to buy the albums when they come out and try to support your own.

Peace.

THANK YOU
Re: Don Jazzy And D’banj Signs On To Kanye’s G.o.o.d Music (Pictures) by chigo4u: 3:38pm On Jun 11, 2011
^^^ lmao at the puppet above me. You tempt me to call you a fnnnnnnool but I restrain. Read my first post. Am an insider in the american music industry so I dont know the fck u talkn abt.  You said dbanj is on 4 by beyonce. Lmao. I want to bet a couple dollars wt u but the album is out so the Bleep is you talkn abt. If you are yet to see the confirmed tracklisting for ye and jays watch the throne, browse it on sohh.com. Who the fck is you? Whats the detail of the contract? Who signed cuz dbanj said mohits signed a contract. Like I said, I hope don jazzy makes it to watch the throne and ve confirmed kanye featured on dbanj album. Another akon? Not dbanj. Sorry
Re: Don Jazzy And D’banj Signs On To Kanye’s G.o.o.d Music (Pictures) by LOLOH: 5:13pm On Jun 11, 2011
AS MUCH AS THIS FEELS SO ''GOOD'' RITE NOW, I DONT THINK D'BANJ CAN DELIVER CREATIVELY, I MEAN, DAMN! I HAVE A BIG QUESTION MARK ON D'BANJ AND DPRINCE, ''SKILL WISE'', BUT DON JAZZY? DAMN!, HOMMIE'S GOT SKILLLLLLL! I TOTALLY BELIEVE THAT GUY, MY BELIEVE IS IN GEGABYTES BY THE WAY, LONG LIVE WANDE, DR SID, K-SWICTH, AND DON BABA JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJAY! D'BANJ AND DPRINCE SHUD UPGRADE THEIR LYRICAL/CREATIVE SKILLZ. PERIOD NO MENSES wink

(1) (Reply)

Watch D'banj's Oliver Twist Video Here - Online / Download New Music -tinie Tempah Ft Wizkid "Mamacita" / Download Video Aslay - Nibebe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.