Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,673 members, 7,801,942 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

What Is The Main Ingredient In Fertility Pills? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is The Main Ingredient In Fertility Pills? (8341 Views)

Juice Recipes For Fibroids And Fertility / 3 Main Reasons Why Some Women Cant Get Pregnant / Abortion Pills: How Effective And Safe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Main Ingredient In Fertility Pills? by fertibella(f): 4:11pm On Jun 10, 2011
I'm trying to get prego but I don't want to go out and buy a 100$ bottle of fertility pills. I'd rather go to a natural store and purchase the main fertility increasing element. Does anyone know what it is?
Re: What Is The Main Ingredient In Fertility Pills? by MrCork17: 5:18pm On Jun 10, 2011
fertility pills? madam can we nyansh? undecided
Re: What Is The Main Ingredient In Fertility Pills? by MMM2(m): 6:44pm On Jun 10, 2011
alcohol is d best fertile pill.
Re: What Is The Main Ingredient In Fertility Pills? by kokoye(m): 6:46pm On Jun 10, 2011
jamaican cocoyam and Church's fried chicken
Re: What Is The Main Ingredient In Fertility Pills? by MrsChima(f): 8:03pm On Jun 10, 2011
Oh my goodness! You eat CHURCH'S FRIED CHICKEN KOYOKE? THAT SHIT IS NOT REAL!

No wonder we have some BIG ARSE BLOBS!

OP,

Eat some ORGANIC fresh fruits and vegetables from the LOCAL FARMER'S MARKET. Drink two bottles of vitamin water which has all the vitamins and minerals you would find in a pill. You should stick to spring water not TAP OR PURIFIED WATER. Walk 30 minutes a day to release the toxin from your body and help with cellular generation and rejuvenation.

Let me know when you are two weeks late! cheesy The bill is in the mail.
Re: What Is The Main Ingredient In Fertility Pills? by kokoye(m): 8:41pm On Jun 10, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Oh my goodness! You eat CHURCH'S FRIED CHICKEN KOYOKE? THAT poo IS NOT REAL!

cheesy  cheesy

I dont . . but I know what it does to dem females

Go check out some booty talk series if you dont know what i'm talking about  grin
Re: What Is The Main Ingredient In Fertility Pills? by 190: 8:43pm On Jun 10, 2011
kokoye:

[b]jamaican [/b]cocoyam and Church's fried chicken

Is it flaming yellow - green and black in color cool
Re: What Is The Main Ingredient In Fertility Pills? by kokoye(m): 9:15pm On Jun 10, 2011
^^^

ask ur babe darkskin wink
Re: What Is The Main Ingredient In Fertility Pills? by MrsChima(f): 1:03am On Jun 11, 2011
kokoye:

cheesy  cheesy

I dont . . but I know what it does to dem females

Go check out some booty talk series if you dont know what i'm talking about  grin

You are an old pervert. You are like that old man that sits on the porch with is legs crossed talking about COMMERE GIRL, yeah you girl! lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Main Ingredient In Fertility Pills? by 190: 4:04am On Jun 11, 2011
kokoye:

^^^

ask your babe darkskin wink
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Main Ingredient In Fertility Pills? by MsPotato(f): 4:08am On Jun 11, 2011
Frozen Sperm
Re: What Is The Main Ingredient In Fertility Pills? by 190: 4:09am On Jun 11, 2011
shocked shocked
Re: What Is The Main Ingredient In Fertility Pills? by omega25red(m): 4:25am On Jun 11, 2011
fertibella:

I'm trying to get prego but I don't want to go out and buy a 100$ bottle of fertility pills. I'd rather go to a natural store and purchase the main fertility increasing element. Does anyone know what it is?

instead of self medicating and looking for home remedies why dont you get off your duff and go see a fertility doctor so they could write you a proper prescription. Besides what do you need such pills for? have you ever heard of octo mom? <--google it.

those pills are meant for people with actual medically proven fertility issues and not for an impatient self medicating person
Re: What Is The Main Ingredient In Fertility Pills? by octar6: 9:35pm On Jun 11, 2011
^^^^^^nice one.
Re: What Is The Main Ingredient In Fertility Pills? by banqkool: 11:01pm On Jun 11, 2011
GO AND BUY ASHEITU aka ADAMS BITTERS
YOU WILL BE JUST FINE N5OO
Re: What Is The Main Ingredient In Fertility Pills? by eddyjams(f): 2:10am On Jun 12, 2011
My Sister try see your doctor or you can get Robitussin Cough Syrup or Mucinex (both contains good % of Guaifenesin) less than 50usd,They are expectorant, which means it helps thin out the mucus in your lungs.  This helps with coughing because it is easier to clear the mucus out of your lungs when you cough if the mucus is thinner.  What’s nice about Robitussin is that it doesn’t just work on the mucus produced in your lungs, it also helps thin out cervical mucus.  Thinner mucus is better for sperm and may improve your chances of getting pregnant.

Good Luck
Re: What Is The Main Ingredient In Fertility Pills? by Dextra(f): 2:16am On Jun 12, 2011
They contain hormones, natural or synthetic. Progesterone mostly and oestrogen. E.g Gestone, Cyclogest, Clomiphene citrate (50% chance of having multiple pregnancy!) meet a gud O & G doc to explain to u or u can mail me 4 info. Timing of sexual intercourse is so important.
Re: What Is The Main Ingredient In Fertility Pills? by normal35: 4:15am On Jun 12, 2011
Cook fresh okro soup with lots of vegetable for your hubby, and let him make love to you next day. Hot afternoon is better than night maraton. make sure he is heated up.Or if you want to check the fertility of your husband try scooping his semen into a small cup/glass of water. If the sperm goes down to rest at the bottom of the glass/cup that means he is fertile, but if it floats on the water be sure that he is infertile and should seek serious help to upgrade his fertility. God be with you. wink
Re: What Is The Main Ingredient In Fertility Pills? by Nobody: 4:54am On Jun 12, 2011
i think it is good quality c u m!  grin
Re: What Is The Main Ingredient In Fertility Pills? by shithapuns: 8:15am On Jun 12, 2011
the major ingrdients is obtained 4rm semen from a dead vulture.

could supply some if you are game
Re: What Is The Main Ingredient In Fertility Pills? by member479760: 8:52am On Jun 12, 2011
all the one wey i don met, carry, even 40years old madam carry? try me!
Re: What Is The Main Ingredient In Fertility Pills? by member479760: 8:53am On Jun 12, 2011
which state u dey?
Re: What Is The Main Ingredient In Fertility Pills? by marcus1234: 9:54am On Jun 12, 2011
Re: What Is The Main Ingredient In Fertility Pills? by r231(m): 2:26am On Jun 13, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: What Is The Main Ingredient In Fertility Pills? by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 13, 2011
dextra has said it all. i will suggest you see a gynaecologist. for more info, pls call 08089195036.
Re: What Is The Main Ingredient In Fertility Pills? by mojekwu: 3:22pm On Jun 14, 2011
pls need a baby from BABA GOD, contact me and will direct you were to go for prayers, it is real, no jokes, none shall be BARREN in the land
Re: What Is The Main Ingredient In Fertility Pills? by 9jarocks(m): 3:44pm On Jun 14, 2011
normal35:

Cook fresh okro soup with lots of vegetable for your hubby, and let him make love to you next day. Hot afternoon is better than night maraton. make sure he is heated up.Or if you want to check the fertility of your husband try scooping his semen into a small cup/glass of water. If the sperm goes down to rest at the bottom of the glass/cup that means he is fertile, but if it floats on the water be sure that he is infertile and should seek serious help to upgrade his fertility. God be with you. wink

Dude, is this test for real?
Re: What Is The Main Ingredient In Fertility Pills? by Okotiefrancis(m): 6:19am On Dec 08, 2013
I have a pile and i do nt kw what to do
Re: What Is The Main Ingredient In Fertility Pills? by Bright2(m): 11:39am On Dec 08, 2013
It will do you better if you can redirect that your question to google.com undecided
Re: What Is The Main Ingredient In Fertility Pills? by wealthybiz: 1:14pm On Mar 08, 2015
Ashietu Adams Bitters Cures Piles, Stomach Trouble,Waist Pains,Anaemia, Menstruation Problems, Ulcer,Sexual Weakness,Worms,Fever,Headache,Rheumatism,Eyesight,Pregnancy Disorder,Hypertension, Asthma,Fibroid and Diabetes.It purifies blood and Eliminates Blood deficiencies.In case of Constipation.It aids Digestion and Easy Bowel Movement.It also Regulates Menstrual Period. And being a Multi-Efficient Product,It is also capable of ridding Women of Premenstrual Syndromes such as Tender Breasts and
Cramps.And as for Men who crash out after a round of Sex,a dose of the wonder Product ASHEITU will enable them to do Five Rounds between Midnight and Daybreak.It is Available in wholesales and Retails....We Based in Lagos and We Distribute from Here to any Part of the Country Via Registered Commercial Buses which could apply additional charges(Not Much) due Private Courier that is quite
Expensive..and If you want to be Our
Main Resellers in your State Let us
know.You can contact us Whatsapp
08153483090 or 08071340203 BBM
28D2A1EC .Thanks For The Patronage.GOD BLESS YOU.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Revive Your Passion With Bodylab Chocolate / Bayelsa Monkeypox Outbreak: Health Commissioner Speaks (Video) / Young woman 27 suffers from breast cancer needs your prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.