Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Cisco Scholarship Up To Ccie - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Cisco Scholarship Up To Ccie (2982 Views)

How Do I Get CCIE Certified?? / Ccie Training Now In Nigeria. / Scholarship For Nigerians To Get Ccie Training In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cisco Scholarship Up To Ccie by ofowh(m): 4:23pm On Jun 10, 2011
I saw this online and I think you guys will be interested.

It is a scholarship for Cisco Certification up to CCIE level, Job opportunities are also available here in Nigeria and abroad as Cisco Touch Operations Manager and many more after the Training. They shall also include your name in their database of job seekers if interested.

To take advantage please go to http://www.nhames.net/scholarship.html

Best Regards,

Timilehin

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Institution Of Civil Engineers Is Calling For Paper / Computer Training In Lagos / Get Uk Degree And Uk Professional Qualifications In Nigeria At Reasonable Fees!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.