Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

, - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / , (3232 Views)

Beware Of This Gtbank Account 0038946926(owned By A Scammer) / I Have N5.4m To Invest Any Bright Ideas: No Internet Biz Please / N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

, by moneynavy(m): 5:27pm On Jun 10, 2011
Re: , by shawonlese: 10:49pm On Jun 10, 2011
@Poster,

report to the bank.

They should have his current address for you to be able to trace him.
Re: , by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 11, 2011
Na so the guy dey do. No be today.
Re: , by cap21985(m): 10:34pm On Jun 12, 2011
Re: , by Johnpaul2k2(m): 10:53pm On Jun 12, 2011
He is a Pure Scammer angry angry angry angry angry
Re: , by moneynavy(m): 6:11am On Jun 13, 2011
my problem with Mr Bright Esuike has been resolve, I have been fully brief on the siuation of things, and secondly no problem.
thanks
Re: , by seunoshy: 10:34am On Jun 13, 2011
@Mr.Bright i don't blame this guy, you know internet is full of fraudsters this days and we Nigerians are inpatient.So please always keep your customers' posted with the situation of thing
@poster always try your best to find out thing s before concluding
Re: , by iyobs7(f): 10:40am On Jun 14, 2011
I will not be suprised if everybody here, posting and replying are all the same cry cry cry cry

Bloody Scammers.
Re: , by wealthyk: 9:31pm On Jun 21, 2011
today or this week makes it a yr i paid for a prog of his and he has not set me up. i hope he will help me out this time as am counting on him.
Re: , by vic2011: 11:02am On Jun 22, 2011
do not mind them bright some nigerians are just impatience
Re: , by myike2(m): 11:04pm On Jun 22, 2011
Bright esuike is not a scammer. The only problem I have with him is: He has a very poor costumer service. He hardly answers his calls. U may pay for an e-book 2day, and u'll get it in 2weeks time, after spending more dan d money u paid for d e-book in calling him to remind him of the unsent e-book. Each time he manages to pick his calls, he'll ask you to send him a mail. Even after d mail, he'll still not send it. If u call him again, he'll tell u dat u're disturbing him. Is that d way a true internet marketer treats his costumers. These and and many reasons adds up to why people call him a scammer. So, he is not fully a scammer. Lets say he is a SCAM, without a MER.
Re: , by familierl: 10:28pm On Jun 25, 2011
@myike2: you are a jestter grin
Re: , by myike2(m): 11:21pm On Jun 25, 2011
@Familierl: I'm talking from personal experience. lol cheesy
Re: , by segiade: 5:36pm On Jun 27, 2011
BRIGHT IS A SCAMMER, I PAID N2000 INTO HIS ACCOUNT FOR THE INFO ON "EASIEST METHOD TO MAKE $70 IN 15MINS" BUT HE REFUSED TO SEND IT,I CALLED HIM AGAIN AND AGAIN HE DID NOT PICK THE CALL.HE IS A 419NER.
Re: , by civilserva: 12:24pm On Jun 28, 2011
segiade:

BRIGHT IS A SCAMMER, I PAID N2000 INTO HIS ACCOUNT FOR THE INFO ON "EASIEST METHOD TO MAKE $70 IN 15MINS" BUT HE REFUSED TO SEND IT,I CALLED HIM AGAIN AND AGAIN HE DID NOT PICK THE CALL.HE IS A 419NER.

Your own problem is ignorance and greed. How do you expect $70 (10780 naira) in 15 mins. This translates to 43120 naira in one hour? In a day assuming you work for 10 hours, you will earn 431200 naira in a day!!1

Use your head
Re: , by segiade: 5:23pm On Jun 28, 2011
@civilserver, you are right,I have learnt my lesson to analyse with my intuition before taking a plunge.thanks
Re: , by myike2(m): 11:48pm On Jul 04, 2011
He is not a scammer. U only need PATIENCE when dealing with him. I have done several transactions with him, and they all succeeded. Though sometime, it'll look like he has scammed u when he doesnt answer ur calls anymore, or he ends ur calls. But keep calling him, you'll get whatever it is that u paid for. Once again, PATIENCE.
Re: , by shadows4(m): 10:00am On Jul 05, 2011
myike2:

He is not a scammer. U only need  PATIENCE when dealing with him. I have done several transactions with him, and they all succeeded. Though sometime, it'll look like he has scammed u when he doesnt answer your calls anymore, or he ends your calls. But keep calling him, you'll get whatever it is that u paid for. Once again, PATIENCE.

You are right, just concluded one deal with him today. He actually apologized for delayed delivery. My advice is for you to be patient and do remind him through mail of the transaction details like I did. GOODLUCK.
Re: , by princeokek: 4:11pm On Jul 05, 2011
Hmmmm, i smell a rat here,everyone that has rose to the defence of the said bright are just new to nairaland, hmmmmm
Re: , by mydove(m): 11:41am On Jul 06, 2011
@All,let Mr Bright Esuike give his contact/office address where customers can walk in & be attended to, or else he remains A Scammer as charged!
Re: , by 9jarocks(m): 8:17pm On Jul 06, 2011
Everybody here na the same person shocked
Re: , by Digriz(m): 8:43pm On Jul 06, 2011
That guy must be a scammer coz he sent a scam mail to me bt i dnt fall to such trick.
I wl advice evryone to avoid hm like a plague coz al ths posters defending hm are the same person wt diff id's. Beware
Re: , by segiade: 4:59pm On Jul 07, 2011
@mike,for more than 2 months he will still send it,he is an orginal con artist
Re: , by Bestglo(f): 11:43am On Jul 13, 2011
Johnpaul2k2:

@op,i can swear for mr bright on this. He is not a scammer ok. Give him time. I have bought many ebook from him with no stress. Even if it takes you time ,i can tell you,he is the best ever online marketer i hav met online. So give him time. Let me tell you what i encounted when i met him. I gave him money but before i could get what i paid for,it look me like two months though i nearly called him a scammer but i gave myself time. Right now i have known him better even when we havnt seen. So my guy, i know how you feel but i believe very soon, you wil got a good reason to smile. If you want refund, then call him instead of damaging his image. Online business is never a small task ok. I stil believe your money is there
U have not seen yet u are carrying both his site & username as your signature, you must be working for him or he,working for you undecided
iyobs7:

I will not be suprised if everybody here, posting and replying are all the same cry cry cry cry

Bloody Scammers.
were u reading my mind?
Re: , by onyiiboy: 11:00pm On Jul 14, 2011
Look here guys,its only a fool that will believe all this defense made on the account of the so called BRIGHT.
For as far as am concern,he is not only a scammer,but a reched and poor man. He thinks he's smart,but he is the biggest fool i have ever seen on the face of the earth.
I do send him messages once in a while,telling him to stop stilling from people,but i never knew that he is still in that dirty so called business of his. i was even surprise to find-out that he is on NAIRALAND,because where i mate him first was on FACEBOOK,and other sites,i never knew he is here also for the same purpose.
Let me tell u my people,that guy for as much as i know him is a born thief, I paid some money into his account last 2 years in PH for something,but u can't believe that  up-till now i have not seen anything,the money is too small to me,but i have told him that for as long as that money is still with him,he will remain a beger all the days of his life,unless he repents,that will be the only raymady,if not he will beg till death. so dont worrymy people,his cup is getting FULL>>, 1 Love,
Re: , by tinnymerit(m): 2:55pm On Jul 17, 2011
he also duped me 2 tuesdayz ago,though d money is small according to him n also claiming he has more than 10000 stds dat blieve in him,well,av started reporting him to my God,though he claimed my 3k my God will give him a problem that 3 million will never solve.just watch for him before october.
Re: , by koksybrwn(m): 7:03am On Jul 18, 2011
civilserva:

Your own problem is ignorance and greed. How do you expect $70 (10780 naira) in 15 mins. This translates to 43120 naira in one hour? In a day assuming you work for 10 hours, you will earn 431200 naira in a day!!1

Use your head

grin grin grin grin grin How on earth do Nigerians think they can Make $70 in 15mins. Bright is not a scammer but a scam artist for Greedy pals. shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: , by Opoki(m): 8:33pm On Jul 26, 2011
Bright Esuike is a SCAMMER and i pray that may God grant him longlife to suffer and to witness how his ill-gotten wealth will crash.
He scaled and scammed me but come out to defend himself with what I've seen and perceived here as well.
I proved it back then in NBF through his liberty reserve a/c i made deposit to and the screen shot of absurd sms he sent afterward.
The money pained me but the sms(s) pained me more than the money.Beware of him as he has more than 10 forum a/c(s) to sponsor his thread.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dom Account International Transfer From Nigeria Not Possible Online? / 'Forbes' 2019 Richest People In The World: Dangote Spots 136 On The List (Pics) / BUY AND SHIP FROM INDIA TO NIGERIA. LOTS OF INDIA SITES TO SHOP FROM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.