Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

She discovered her hubby is gay. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She discovered her hubby is gay. (8779 Views)

My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean / Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! / I Just Discovered Her Mum Is An Idol Worshiper,igbe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She discovered her hubby is gay. by malaria(f): 3:43pm On Jun 12, 2011
Turn lesbian so u 2 can brood 2geda.if u wnt 2 leave ur home na u sabi.u go come out may u b like me.
Re: She discovered her hubby is gay. by BigMount: 11:01pm On Jun 12, 2011
If you were my kid sister, my advice to you will be that you should move-out of the man's house as soon as possible, file for divorce and take the risk of starting a new life afresh somewhere else, with God on your side, you'll be able to re-marry and find new love in a new honest relationship. Just imagine the likely problems you may have; sexually transmitted diseases from another man’s anus to your virginal. My assumption is that you are capable of supporting yourself financially, that is, you have a job that can pay your essential bills.

Otherwise, if you decided to stay in the relationship, because you don't want to take the risk of starting a new relationship or you are not capable of taking care of yourself; get your relations (your husband's relations and your own relations) with your pastor to make your husband to commit to stopping his homosexual lifestyle with another man while you are still married to him. Set conditions for breaking the new vows for him. And as part of your staying in the marriage, learn to improve your own loving making skills, so that he will find fulfilments in your feminine soft body and not in another man's hard body.
Re: She discovered her hubby is gay. by Nobody: 1:58am On Jun 13, 2011
The lady should run oh, Its Unthinkable. How can a married man with a woman available for whateva fantasies he has prefer to have another man destroy his anal cavities lipsrsealed
Re: She discovered her hubby is gay. by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 13, 2011
flanrey:

The lady should run oh, Its Unthinkable. How can a married man with a woman available for whateva fantasies he has prefer to have another man destroy his anal cavities lipsrsealed
While the man should go to any of these evangelical churches for deliverance.
Re: She discovered her hubby is gay. by teebaba78: 11:42am On Jun 13, 2011
have you confronted him?if yes,then what was the reply?
Re: She discovered her hubby is gay. by delicious1(m): 12:25pm On Jun 13, 2011
Strange world we live in. undecided
Re: She discovered her hubby is gay. by upendo98(f): 12:31pm On Jun 13, 2011
LOL People.
It didnt happen to me. A friend I said.I am 81 years old anyway with grandkids.
Well the woman went back to her parents as I said b4 and the man is an emotional wreck.
Stiil in love wth his dude lover.
Re: She discovered her hubby is gay. by MrCork17: 12:32pm On Jun 13, 2011
gay? and so? undecided
Re: She discovered her hubby is gay. by upendo98(f): 12:38pm On Jun 13, 2011
@ cork ur too late.
gay so, I cant share him with another man for the very reason that am straight. sad
Re: She discovered her hubby is gay. by MrCork17: 12:58pm On Jun 13, 2011
upendo 98:

@ cork your too late.
gay so,   I cant share him with another man for the very reason that am straight. sad

sweeery can you share me with you? undecided
Re: She discovered her hubby is gay. by upendo98(f): 1:23pm On Jun 13, 2011
Yes only if you are willing to take care of an 81 year old grandma with 17 grandkids. 5 in an approved institution and 6 of em gals expecting.
R u up to the challenge??
Re: She discovered her hubby is gay. by Emeka72(m): 2:16pm On Jun 13, 2011
Too many stories abound in this thread. D conclusion has been reached, Upendo is now begining a new romance session with Mr Cork while Donraja is going off-topic.
Re: She discovered her hubby is gay. by okeyazu: 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2011
run for your life
Re: She discovered her hubby is gay. by anointedf(m): 5:09pm On Jun 13, 2011
To be candid there will be need for divine help. Pray and seek help for deliverance to be ministered to him. Or possible rehabilitation therapy. Aside this it may be keeping patching till eventual collapse.

In the beginning, God never designed it this way.
Re: She discovered her hubby is gay. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 13, 2011
Emeka 7.:

Too many stories abound in this thread. D conclusion has been reached, Upendo is now begining a new romance session with Mr Cork while Donraja is going off-topic.
Abeg leave Upendo alone grin .If she"s flirting with a homosexual like mister cork which one be your own for it?
Maybe she has a sort of fetish for gay men cheesy
Re: She discovered her hubby is gay. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 23, 2011
shocked the lady should confront her husband.if it is just a fantasy thing? It will pass. But if he is seriosly about it. The lady should carry her bag n move out.
Re: She discovered her hubby is gay. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 23, 2011
This is gross. Since she didn't bargain for this from the start, she should quit. The husband, am pretty sure, will be willing to let go, cos he is by every chance unsatisfied with the union. He is g/ay. It wil help though to go through a formal divorce process so she can get money and care for her children.
Certainly, there is no staying in that marriage. . .
Re: She discovered her hubby is gay. by claremont(m): 11:25pm On Oct 23, 2011
The couple should go for a divorce, so that they both can pursue their individual s-exual fantasies elsewhere. This is a simple issue, no need crying over spilt milk.
Re: She discovered her hubby is gay. by 3ndy(f): 8:12pm On Jan 14, 2012
this looks like the naija film "MEN IN LOVE"
but never mind,
my advice would be 4 d woman to kick d man's arse outta dat house,
cuz d kid would suffer more if he/her were to grow up in that enviroment shocked shocked shocked
Re: She discovered her hubby is gay. by Vansnickers: 8:28pm On Jan 14, 2012
There is a show in Yankee based on this exact "ish" , "happily divorced" yh dats the name. I Didn't know things like this happen in real life. Crazy World we live in. SMH
Re: She discovered her hubby is gay. by king65(m): 1:32pm On Jan 15, 2012
some things just don't make sense and cant work. it is one thing for your husband to cheat on you with anoda woman while you wait for him to turn around and be the nice,caring husband he used to be but when it comes to man cheating on his wife with another man,gal walk out of that marriage cos he doesn't have any regards or feelings for you. you are just a camouflage to the society while he runs his homo life in secret.
Re: She discovered her hubby is gay. by eghost247(m): 4:02pm On Jan 15, 2012
Poo Happens Move on
Re: She discovered her hubby is gay. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 15, 2012
. . .
Re: She discovered her hubby is gay. by MrsChima(f): 7:57pm On May 24, 2015
Truckpusher...did you finally come out?
Re: She discovered her hubby is gay. by Truckpusher(m): 8:12pm On May 24, 2015
MrsChima:
Truckpusher...did you finally come out?
You and I know that coming out from ya puccy is a task only reserved for the gods. grin
Re: She discovered her hubby is gay. by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 24, 2015
Oluwa no say PI (private investigator) must be involved o. Me no want stories that touch afterwards.
Re: She discovered her hubby is gay. by MrsChima(f): 8:21pm On May 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
You and I know that coming out from ya puccy is a task only reserved for the gods. grin

Oh...is that your man's name? Pu $$y? grin
Re: She discovered her hubby is gay. by Truckpusher(m): 8:23pm On May 24, 2015
MrsChima:

Oh...is that your man's name? Pu $$y? grin
Olodo grin
Re: She discovered her hubby is gay. by MrsChima(f): 8:24pm On May 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
Olodo grin
.oloshi
Re: She discovered her hubby is gay. by Truckpusher(m): 8:24pm On May 24, 2015
Justfollowit:
Oluwa no say PI (private investigator) must be involved o. Me no want stories that touch afterwards.
You'll investigate your husband to be?

Smh........it's high time we just stop talking to women, let them do the chasing abeg. grin

1 Like

Re: She discovered her hubby is gay. by Truckpusher(m): 8:25pm On May 24, 2015
MrsChima:

.oloshi
I go block ya yansh o. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man / Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) / There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.