Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,323 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Wizkid Receives Gift From O2 Arena For Selling Out 20k Capacity For Three Nights - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Receives Gift From O2 Arena For Selling Out 20k Capacity For Three Nights (51337 Views)

Wizkid Receives Gift From O2 Arena For Selling Out 20k Capacity For Three Nights / Obi Cubana Regains Freedom After Three Nights In EFCC Custody / Chidinma Ekile Receives Gift From Her Boyfriend's Record Label [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Receives Gift From O2 Arena For Selling Out 20k Capacity For Three Nights by Foreverdope: 9:41pm On Dec 02, 2021
Nigerian singing sensation, Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun also known as Wizkid has finally concluded his three-day run of the Made in Lagos (MIL) concert in London, UK.

Management of the O2 Arena decided to congratulate the music star for a successful show and also commend him for selling out the 20k capacity venue for three different nights.

Recall that Wiz had sold-out shows at the O2 on Nov. 28, 29, and December 1.

A video shared by media personality, Adesope Olajide, captured the moment a representative of the O2 Arena presented the starboy with a specially painted artwork as a token of appreciation.
Wizkid, in turn, expressed his gratitude and appreciation for getting the chance to perform at the top-tier venue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mn3Ia3I-L30

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wizkid Receives Gift From O2 Arena For Selling Out 20k Capacity For Three Nights by Oblongata: 9:42pm On Dec 02, 2021
Baba don blow! 3 sold out nights!!!

Baba God noni!

251 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Wizkid Receives Gift From O2 Arena For Selling Out 20k Capacity For Three Nights by Foreverdope: 9:44pm On Dec 02, 2021
Wizzy is in competition with himself to break more records

285 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Wizkid Receives Gift From O2 Arena For Selling Out 20k Capacity For Three Nights by FrankLampard: 9:46pm On Dec 02, 2021
FP material
Re: Wizkid Receives Gift From O2 Arena For Selling Out 20k Capacity For Three Nights by drizslim(m): 9:46pm On Dec 02, 2021
Star boy no be guy name

103 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Wizkid Receives Gift From O2 Arena For Selling Out 20k Capacity For Three Nights by OreoPaschal(m): 9:46pm On Dec 02, 2021
Congratulations, Big Wizzy! Respect Man, I hope to sell out my own market some day. cheesy cheesy cheesy

***I help set up and manage Agribusiness facilities for people***. Maximum result is achieved. smiley smiley

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Receives Gift From O2 Arena For Selling Out 20k Capacity For Three Nights by 50qwarat: 9:46pm On Dec 02, 2021
Big Wiz! When it's one's time, no one can stop it!

106 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Wizkid Receives Gift From O2 Arena For Selling Out 20k Capacity For Three Nights by timefarm(m): 9:46pm On Dec 02, 2021
Waoh.

Great work.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Receives Gift From O2 Arena For Selling Out 20k Capacity For Three Nights by Lordswazz(m): 9:46pm On Dec 02, 2021
Na wa o! This kain business strategy make sense sha. Rewarding your most influential customers.

Selling out a 20k-capacity venue three nights in a row is no joke! Congrats to Wizkid! I guess the income from the ticket sales will be "Hooooooge"

94 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Receives Gift From O2 Arena For Selling Out 20k Capacity For Three Nights by ILoveDemMANNA: 9:46pm On Dec 02, 2021
#RESPECT.

BigWiz doing things this 2021 and beyond....
Go bring home the next Grammy please.
It is your time Wizzzyyyy

MADE IN LAGOS album.
Oh Boy, BigWiz is made mehn!

Wizzy.....
Baba Ooo...
For Ojuelegba.......(sing till fade)

Make I borrow this From my role models online, AKA dem MANNA.

post=106374427:
Our Darling Tems,
She murdered this song absolutely �

ESSENCE : Wizkid ft Our Darling TEMS

Ohh naa naa
Omo je ka shi ge ge whoa
Ohh naa naa
Omo ge wa j'ogede, whoa
Ohh naa naa
Girl I no go let you go
Ohh naa naa
Omo je ka shi ge ge whoa
Say I wanna leave you in the mornin'
But I need you now, yeah, yeah
I find you, I give you all you needin'
I know you what you like
I feel it comin'
Time is of the essence
I tried to teach you
But I might need some lessons
I need to give it all
I tried to leave but I can't
I don't know why, you're the one
Turn me out of my mind
You don't need no other body
Only you fi hold my body
Only you fi hold my body
Say na me dey mess up your mind
And na me dey make you free up your mind
Say your body talk to me nice
Say na my love, you dey need for your life
Yeah our love no be lie
See yeah we dey together yeah day and night
Yeah if I leave you go kpai
Yeah if you leave I go kpai (oh, oh whoa)
I'm strokin' your body, baby
Lovin' your body, baby
As you're whinin' your body, baby, so crazy
Lovin' your body, baby
Gyal iwo ni temi
I just wanna let you know, ohh
Hope every day that I dey by you
Only you fi hold my body
Only you fi hold my body
Baby, baby
Everybody used to say
No one loves you like this
No one wants you the same way
Love 'til the mornin'
My head wan' to turn from your lovin'
I just wanna get you beside me (whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa)
Gave you all you need, gave you all you need
Gave you all, you give me all you need
Give you all you need, gave you all
Make ah give you all you need
Every touch you need, give you all
Make ah give you all you need, baby
Yeah-yeah, yeah-yeah
You don't need no other body (whoa, whoa, whoa)
Only you fi hold my body
Only you fi hold my body (yeah-yeah, yeah-yeah)
Baby girl I want you there
Girl I want you there
Promise to treat your love fair
Whoa-whoa, whoa-whoa
When we touch, how we connect
Whoa-whoa, whoa-whoa
Said this love, have no regret
Whoa-whoa, yeah-yeah

STARBOY for GRAMMY!!

41 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Wizkid Receives Gift From O2 Arena For Selling Out 20k Capacity For Three Nights by jubrilELsudan: 9:46pm On Dec 02, 2021
DRY

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Receives Gift From O2 Arena For Selling Out 20k Capacity For Three Nights by ILoveDemMANNA: 9:46pm On Dec 02, 2021
BIGWIZ Eleniyan....

jhydebaba:
Bigwiz and not Wizkid
Please loud it.

Make dem hear for London.......

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Receives Gift From O2 Arena For Selling Out 20k Capacity For Three Nights by money121(m): 9:46pm On Dec 02, 2021
Ok
Re: Wizkid Receives Gift From O2 Arena For Selling Out 20k Capacity For Three Nights by Skyfornia(m): 9:46pm On Dec 02, 2021
Seriously I'm not a fan of Big Wiz but I watched some of the clips from his latest show on O2 arena and I must say I'm highly impressed. The guy is big

83 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Wizkid Receives Gift From O2 Arena For Selling Out 20k Capacity For Three Nights by Olayetan(m): 9:47pm On Dec 02, 2021
Congrats big wiz but davido forever

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Receives Gift From O2 Arena For Selling Out 20k Capacity For Three Nights by FalseProphet1(m): 9:47pm On Dec 02, 2021
I see Wizkid winning the Grammy award, I see him having a sex scandal with a popular white celebrity, I see him gaining more game worldwide because of it.

This I have seen.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Receives Gift From O2 Arena For Selling Out 20k Capacity For Three Nights by SAMTOBIJU(m): 9:47pm On Dec 02, 2021
Keep making us proud...like the way he brought the young ones to the arena to perform...that nice of him

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Receives Gift From O2 Arena For Selling Out 20k Capacity For Three Nights by Nicklaus619(m): 9:47pm On Dec 02, 2021
Babanla. omo ologo When you are big, you are big, nothing hatas gon do abou rit grin

20 Likes

Re: Wizkid Receives Gift From O2 Arena For Selling Out 20k Capacity For Three Nights by ILoveDemMANNA: 9:47pm On Dec 02, 2021
jubrilELsudan:
DRY
Better be happy for successful people so that your success can come, if not....... you are on your own own.

I don talk my own

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Receives Gift From O2 Arena For Selling Out 20k Capacity For Three Nights by jhydebaba(m): 9:47pm On Dec 02, 2021
Bigwiz and not Wizkid

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid Receives Gift From O2 Arena For Selling Out 20k Capacity For Three Nights by ILoveDemMANNA: 9:47pm On Dec 02, 2021
Nicklaus619:
When you are big, you are big, nothing hatas gon do abou rit grin
U don finish d matter

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Receives Gift From O2 Arena For Selling Out 20k Capacity For Three Nights by DrPurple(m): 9:47pm On Dec 02, 2021
Big Wiz & Messi Have Something In Common...
Dem get plenty Oil for head!

35 Likes 3 Shares

jhydebaba:
Bigwiz and not Wizkid
Please loud it

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Receives Gift From O2 Arena For Selling Out 20k Capacity For Three Nights by fasho01(m): 9:47pm On Dec 02, 2021
Big wiz.. In a class of his own

9 Likes

Re: Wizkid Receives Gift From O2 Arena For Selling Out 20k Capacity For Three Nights by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:47pm On Dec 02, 2021
Ok
Re: Wizkid Receives Gift From O2 Arena For Selling Out 20k Capacity For Three Nights by Generalwoodz(m): 9:48pm On Dec 02, 2021
Wizkid Nwamama!!! You've been giving us great music for way more than a decade now! More blessings boss.

FalseProphet1:
sad
Oga, what you're about to forsee is already happening in a queen size bed located in a very high taste hotel in London. Information reaching me says Tems is coming to terms with Wizkid. According to the inform, they're now in the same bed smoking mad weed, drinking hard liquor and have atleast 26 mins before BigWiz makes his first move on Tems caterpillar yansh.

Stay tuned for the soft details

Finally it's about to go down.

Tems can only run.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Receives Gift From O2 Arena For Selling Out 20k Capacity For Three Nights by younglleo: 9:49pm On Dec 02, 2021
P
Re: Wizkid Receives Gift From O2 Arena For Selling Out 20k Capacity For Three Nights by ImpregnaTor(m): 9:49pm On Dec 02, 2021
Small wiz and his coded begging

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid Receives Gift From O2 Arena For Selling Out 20k Capacity For Three Nights by KennethEnyi(m): 9:49pm On Dec 02, 2021
Wizzy baby loke loke!!!!
Only two African artistes on earth, wizkid and the others!!!
But why them no show us the artwork na?

8 Likes

Re: Wizkid Receives Gift From O2 Arena For Selling Out 20k Capacity For Three Nights by suffering: 9:50pm On Dec 02, 2021
Artwork? Brits are petty assholes. Americans would gift him a watch worth thousands of dollars. Wetin he wan use artwork do unless it appreciates in value over years? What is an artwork of at most a hundred pounds compared to the tens of millions of pounds they raked for his three day event?

12 Likes

Re: Wizkid Receives Gift From O2 Arena For Selling Out 20k Capacity For Three Nights by Lordbinsmar: 9:50pm On Dec 02, 2021
;Dloo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rihanna Dumps Hassan Jameel, Her Billionaire Boyfriend. 'She Gets Tired Of Men’ / Tekno And Lola Rae Dating? See Photo And Comments / Wasilat Marshal, K1 Daughter Dies In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.