Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Strange! : Woman Delivers Seven Babies In 11 Months (pictures) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Strange! : Woman Delivers Seven Babies In 11 Months (pictures) (19519 Views)

Pregnant Woman Delivers At Lagos BusStop (pic) / Dad Found Daughter Alive 11 Months After She Disappeared With Boyfriend / Meet Woman Who Had 7 Babies In 5 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strange! : Woman Delivers Seven Babies In 11 Months (pictures) by gohome: 9:20am On Jun 11, 2011
Babasessy:

IN a strange manner, a woman has delivered a set of  seven babies within a space of 11 months, three males and four females.

The woman, Mrs Precious Donatus who lives in Aguda, Suru-lere, Lagos, gave birth to her first child in August, 2009, after 11 years of childlessness but the baby died five days later.

Ten months later, Mrs Precious conceived and delivered the seven babies within intervals of one month . When Saturday Vanguard visited the home of the family, the husband Mr Donatus Ogbonna, a business man from Imo State  was at home.

He told Saturday Vanguard that at birth of the first baby, they  did not know that would be the beginning of her journey to delivering seven babies.

Narrating her story, Mrs Precious told Saturday Vanguard that the first baby died after five days of birth adding that “immediately after putting to bed the first baby, the doctor told me that there was another baby in my womb.”

The babies are :first baby, August 25 2009, Amarachi (died after five days); second baby, May 6, 2010 (Conqueror, female); third baby, June 3, 2010, (Chizitere, female); fourth baby, August 16, 2010 (Ekpereamaka, male); fifth baby, September 19, 2010, (Fineseed Angel, female); sixth baby, October 19, 2010 (Evidence, female); seventh baby, January 13, 2011,( Flourish, male), eight baby, April 2, 2011, (Ebenezer, male) .

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/06/woman-delivers-seven-babies-in-11-months/

[size=20pt]Woman Delivers 8 Babies in One Year[/size]

Last updated: 05/29/2011

A 38-year old woman, Mrs. Precious Ogbonna recently in Lagos claimed that she had “miraculously” given birth to eight children within a period of one year.

Ogbonna, who claimed she was barren for 12 years before the first of the babies came, told newsmen that more babies were still kicking in her belly.

She said she had the children in Owerri, Imo State between May 6, 2010 and April 2, 2011.
She, however, said the first baby died five days after birth.

“I have been expecting God for the past 12 years. I pray for people they conceive, you know, but what about me, people will be saying such a thing, you know, my own linger while I pray for people they conceive and my own is not forthcoming. I kept on believing God.

“A day came God told me that He is going to bless me. So, I kept on praying. Finally I took-in in 2009. after nine months, I gave birth to a baby girl, but the baby died five days after.

“Before that, the women in the church, they were the people bathing me, bathing the baby. One day they came, when they came, they bath me and the baby, they use wrapper to tie my waist. When they were going they ask me to pray for them.

“While praying for them I got ministration to untie the wrapper which I did immediately but I don’t know why God asked me to untie it; and I was taking anti-biotics, taking peppery things, thinking that there is no more baby.
“So it was when that one died, we buried the baby, I was still receiving kicking. So I called one small girl, Masoma by name.

“I called Masoma because the people that were bathing me said my tummy was so strong. They said I should pray; the woman that has been expecting fruit of the womb for a long time, then the baby died I cried like a kid, I did not question God.

“Then when I asked this baby to come and pray for me she just laid hand like this and said ‘mummy you are still pregnant’. That made me to go to scan. So I went to scan and after the whole thing they told me that I was pregnant. I was surprised; I started glorifying the name of the lord. I said may be God want to do it that way.”

The Owerri-born woman, who is the Pastor of Holy Ghost Power Salvation Ministries, said the children, four girls and three boys, were born on May 6, June 3, August 16, September 19 and October 19, 2010.

She said the other two were born on January 13 and April 2, 2011.

Ogbonna gave the names of the children as Conqueror, Treasure, Great-Praise, Fine seed, Evidence, Excellent-Flourish and Ebenezer Donatus.

She said her husband, Donatus, a furniture maker based in Owerri was happy with the birth of the miraculous babies, despite the challenges they brought to the family.

“My husband is happy about it. It has affected me on my own because I am still a student, I am a pastor too. But although I have some people that do help me in the house.

“People have been helping us, individuals, church members; they have been providing food for them. I spent a lot every month, six, seven hundred thousand naira every month because they take SMA Gold; each carton N26, 000, and so they take 10 every month.

I don’t bosom feed them. That N26, 000 times ten cartons is five hundred and something thousand. Then their pampers and other things”, Ogbonna added.

She said anybody waiting for the fruit of the womb should be patient.

“Any person that has problem should believe God, that one day God is going to wipe away his or her tears because long ago, I cried every day. People will be saying many things – you cannot give birth, this that, you know.

“It was really sad on me but now I am a happy mother.”

She is presently on a visit in her friend’s house, Florence Ibe at 8B, Brown Street, Aguda, Surulere, Lagos which has turned a Mecca of some sort as people have kept trooping into the house to see the babies.

But Dr Emeka Amaechi of the Federal Medical Centre, Ebute Meta, Lagos, said: “it is not medically possible.’’

The Chairman of the Aguda Surulere Community Development Association, Mr. Nike Agbeleye, described Ogbonna’s claims as suspicious.

“I was not allowed to speak to the woman. It is the woman I wanted to ask how come, how is it possible to get a baby in a month’s interval”, Agbeleye said.
Source: http://www.nigerianobservernews.com/29052011/sundayobserver/4.html

Well, this may be medically impossible but very possible by God. Congrats madam.

which story should we believe?

1 Like

Re: Strange! : Woman Delivers Seven Babies In 11 Months (pictures) by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 11, 2011
Calculia:

[/b]

Please let us try to read the story before commenting.

yea they detected and the baby started coming monthly kind of, which means she was still conceiving even while pregnant. Scientifically abnormal.
Except if her body system and hormones are not functioning properly
Re: Strange! : Woman Delivers Seven Babies In 11 Months (pictures) by DEcyrus: 10:02am On Jun 11, 2011
I fink the end times r here
Re: Strange! : Woman Delivers Seven Babies In 11 Months (pictures) by nigerhead(m): 10:03am On Jun 11, 2011
[size=8pt]BIG FAT LIE[/size]

8 babies over 11 months, how now?

I was even thinking maybe she like got prenant again and dropped like 5 after having twins first, instead she was dropping the babies on a monthly basis ,  utter rubbish. angry angry angry
Re: Strange! : Woman Delivers Seven Babies In 11 Months (pictures) by kingsrod: 10:05am On Jun 11, 2011
Mehn I don Laugh tire for dis story, d names d kill me here, dem run outta names dem come name pikin Ekpereamaka undecided undecided undecided Really People, name no dey again
Re: Strange! : Woman Delivers Seven Babies In 11 Months (pictures) by chipet(m): 10:10am On Jun 11, 2011
Too many wonders, Na waah ooooh!!!
Re: Strange! : Woman Delivers Seven Babies In 11 Months (pictures) by Devirus2: 10:15am On Jun 11, 2011
; ƒõя̲̣̥ which belle na! Naija, tell us true ƒõя̲̣̥ once abeg.
Re: Strange! : Woman Delivers Seven Babies In 11 Months (pictures) by tolu001: 10:16am On Jun 11, 2011
Nonsense story, whosoever believe this badly concocted story is actually suffering from concussion.

The Owerri-born woman, who is the Pastor of Holy Ghost Power Salvation Ministries, said the children, four girls and three boys, were born on May 6, June 3, August 16, September 19 and October 19, 2010.

The woman is planning to ripoff the gullible public and in turn sporadically increase her church population
Re: Strange! : Woman Delivers Seven Babies In 11 Months (pictures) by Marchman: 10:17am On Jun 11, 2011
I blame the reporter for this shoddy story. He could have talked to a doctor to know if this could actually happen. A medical doctor could have thrown more light on it and explained whether it was an impossibility and the woman a lie. For me the story looks too far fetched, with the woman going through the trauma of child birth every month. it would have been too much for her, or anyone!
Re: Strange! : Woman Delivers Seven Babies In 11 Months (pictures) by Ruq: 10:20am On Jun 11, 2011
And all this babies are freakin healthy? No deformity despite the abnormal months they used in the womb.

Where they incubated for years or what cuz this babies sure look healthy.
Re: Strange! : Woman Delivers Seven Babies In 11 Months (pictures) by gohome: 10:21am On Jun 11, 2011
tolu001:

Nonsense story, whosoever believe this badly concocted story is actually suffering from concussion.

The woman is planning to ripoff the gullible public and in turn sporadically increase her church population

[size=16pt]why are you getting all worked up,  a simple DNA can confirm if those babies are hers. Nigerians doubt stupidly[/size]
Re: Strange! : Woman Delivers Seven Babies In 11 Months (pictures) by deadie(m): 10:31am On Jun 11, 2011
Anyone who swallows this is an F'ing m.oron person.

1 Like

Re: Strange! : Woman Delivers Seven Babies In 11 Months (pictures) by Ruq: 10:38am On Jun 11, 2011
At least the last baby should still be incubated like for months but they all look perfect. I just wonder wat they weigh at birth.

Or may be this is just some church donations
Re: Strange! : Woman Delivers Seven Babies In 11 Months (pictures) by deadie(m): 10:39am On Jun 11, 2011
gohome:

[size=16pt]why are you getting all worked up,  a simple DNA can confirm if the babies are hers. Nigerians doubt stupidly[/size]

Your post should rather read "Nigerians believe stupidly". Cos you have to be s.tupid to swallow this.
Re: Strange! : Woman Delivers Seven Babies In 11 Months (pictures) by tpia5: 10:41am On Jun 11, 2011
the babies are possibly from one of those "baby farms".

i guess the parents who are having these children and throwing them away, or selling them, arent considering the future.

end times. undecided

1 Like

Re: Strange! : Woman Delivers Seven Babies In 11 Months (pictures) by Calculia: 10:42am On Jun 11, 2011
mydreamz:

yea they detected and the baby started coming monthly kind of, which means she was still conceiving even while pregnant. Scientifically abnormal.
Except if her body system and hormones are not functioning properly

I should think so, if it took her 11 years to have babies after marriage then body system and hormones are not functioning normal. This story is possible because people are known to have eight babies and carry pregnancy for over a year and still have healthy babies. Besides a simple DNA test would have been done to confirm the babies were hers and the hospital investigated with statement from Doctors before this story went public.
Re: Strange! : Woman Delivers Seven Babies In 11 Months (pictures) by tpia5: 10:43am On Jun 11, 2011
Calculia:

This story is possible

no it's not.
Re: Strange! : Woman Delivers Seven Babies In 11 Months (pictures) by gohome: 10:44am On Jun 11, 2011
deadie:

Your post should rather read "Nigerians believe stupidly". Cos you have to be s.tupid to swallow this.

i still maintain ma statement. bigger wonders have happened. instead of agreeing or disagreeing propose a DNA simple.
Re: Strange! : Woman Delivers Seven Babies In 11 Months (pictures) by tpia5: 10:45am On Jun 11, 2011
^^you need a dna test to see those babies are from different parents?

1 Like

Re: Strange! : Woman Delivers Seven Babies In 11 Months (pictures) by Calculia: 10:52am On Jun 11, 2011
Yes oooooo. Twins are not always identical.
Re: Strange! : Woman Delivers Seven Babies In 11 Months (pictures) by gohome: 10:52am On Jun 11, 2011
tpia@:

^^you need a dna test to see those babies are from different parents?

Stop being senseless, Never make decisions by assumptions, what is wrong with confirming with a DNA?[size=16pt] NA WA OH[/size]
Re: Strange! : Woman Delivers Seven Babies In 11 Months (pictures) by deadie(m): 10:54am On Jun 11, 2011
Calculia:

I should think so, if it took her 11 years to have babies after marriage then body system and hormones are not functioning normal. This story is possible because people are known to have eight babies and carry pregnancy for over a year and still have healthy babies. Besides a simple DNA test would have been done to confirm the babies were hers and the hospital investigated with statement from Doctors before this story went public.

This story defies logic and a simple reasoning will tell you it is a complete lie. Why can't people think? She deliver 8 babies in 11 months? Here is my response to that:
1. How long does it take for a baby to mature?
2. Does it occur to you it is not possible to have babies, maturing independently separated by one month of each other?
3. The doctors who delivered the first, or the second, or the third, would induce the delivery of the rest, or carry out a CS because they would believe (let's even assume that they are wrong in their assumption) that they all were conceived the same time.
4. The hospital where this happened would be the first to talk about it. Hell, somebody can get a PhD or more writing a scientific article to explain it.
This story doesn't add up, and anyone who uses "divine intervention", and the "God works in mysterious ways" crap to explain this is a m.oron deserving of the Darwin's Award for stup.idity.

tpia@:

no it's not.

Simple voice of reasoning.

gohome:

i still maintain ma statement. bigger wonders have happened. instead of agreeing or disagreeing propose a DNA simple.

That is what the crappy newspaper that published this nonsense should have done.

1 Like

Re: Strange! : Woman Delivers Seven Babies In 11 Months (pictures) by Afritelly: 10:55am On Jun 11, 2011
7 childrens mean 7 x placentas. hmmmmmmm, Naija for show.
Re: Strange! : Woman Delivers Seven Babies In 11 Months (pictures) by tpia5: 10:59am On Jun 11, 2011
Calculia:

Yes oooooo. Twins are not always identical.

so it's not obvious to you those kids are from different parents?
Re: Strange! : Woman Delivers Seven Babies In 11 Months (pictures) by Calculia: 11:04am On Jun 11, 2011
tpia@:

so it's not obvious to you those kids are from different parents?

look i have heard far more stranger things than this in my life time. Strange and abnormal things happen in this world. The news paper don't make it any easy when they fail to do thier work properly. shocked
Re: Strange! : Woman Delivers Seven Babies In 11 Months (pictures) by tpia5: 11:05am On Jun 11, 2011
Calculia:

look i have heard far more stranger things than this in my life time. Strange and abnormal things happen in this world.

you dont say.
Re: Strange! : Woman Delivers Seven Babies In 11 Months (pictures) by henryben: 11:06am On Jun 11, 2011
No be small tin oh for the london couple d wife go smwere and for the lagos pple they shld check their DNA before puting the story out cos those children dey no resemble at all
Re: Strange! : Woman Delivers Seven Babies In 11 Months (pictures) by MrResource(m): 11:21am On Jun 11, 2011
i came here expecting to hear of twins ,triplets or quadruplets
,am still trying to understand this,
how na angry
does it imply that she gave birth to one,the other was already developing with a placenta connected to him/her and matured under a month
hmmmmmmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Strange! : Woman Delivers Seven Babies In 11 Months (pictures) by brainpulse: 11:46am On Jun 11, 2011
QUESTIONS

1. HOW MANY WOMBS DOES SHE HAS ?
2. HOW MANY MONTHS OR "HOURS" DOES IT TAKE FOR ONE CHILD TO GET MATURE IN HER WOMB BEFORE ANOTHER ONE COMES UP?
3. DOES SHE HAS A BANK IN HER BODY TO STORE SPERMATOZOA?
4. HOW DOES HER BODY RECUPERATE AFTER THE BIRTH OF ONE? I DON'T THINK SHE EXPERIENCE PREGNANCY B4.
5. DID SHE GO FOR PRE-NATAL, ANTI-NATAL OR EVEN BRO-NATAL? LETS SEE HER EVIDENCE
6. WERE THEY FROM DIFFERENT MEN? BECAUSE NON OF 2 OF THE CHILDREN LOOKS ALIKE
7.DID SHE REGISTER IN ANY HOSPITAL? LET US SEE THE EVIDENCE
8.DID HER CHURCH WANTS PEOPLE TO START COMING WHEN THEY SEE THAT EVERY THING HAPPEN IN HER CHURCH?
9.DID SHE CARRY SOME OF THE PREGNANCY IN HER HEARD OR SHE HAS A WAY OF KEEPING ONE AFTER SHE DELIVERS ANOTHER?

IF 50% OF THESE QUESTIONS ARE ANSWER CORRECTLY AND CAN ADEQUATELY CONVINCE THE HONOURABLE PANELS OF THIS FORUM THEN IT IS 10% POSSIBLE.

NOTE- WHY WILL A NIGERIAN FOOL A FELLOW NIGERIAN. A HAAAA IT IS NOT GOOD KEH, THOU SHALL NOT FABRICATE A STORY THAT WILL FOOL OTHER NIGERIANS IT IS NOT ACCEPTED.
Re: Strange! : Woman Delivers Seven Babies In 11 Months (pictures) by brainpulse: 11:54am On Jun 11, 2011
PLS SORRY, ADDITIONAL QUETION--

10. WHERE DOES SHE GET ENOUGH BREAST MILK TO FEED THOSE KIDS? THE MOTHER LOOKS LIKE SHE HAS NOT BE DISTURB EVEN AT NIGHT TO WAKE UP AND ATTEND TO THEM. AND SHE LOOKS FRESH.

GOD PERFORMS MIRACLES THAT WILL LEAVE OUT EVERY FORM OF DOUBTS.
GOD IS NEVER A CHEAT.
GOD DOES NOT FOOL HUMAN BEINGS WITH HIS MIRACLES

MIRACLES ARE REAL AND LEAVE NEXT TO US, BUT CERTAINLY NOT THESE VERY ONE.

WHEN ONE CAME NO ONE KNEW, THE SECOND ONE CAME, NOBODY HEARD THEN 3,4,5,6,7 A AH AH , OMO NIGERIA EWO LE WO
Re: Strange! : Woman Delivers Seven Babies In 11 Months (pictures) by tpia5: 12:40pm On Jun 11, 2011
Question # 11

why are you asking why will a nigerian f.ool other nigerians?

Isnt that our stock in trade.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Accuses Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Demands 6 Million Naira Bride Price / My Baby Has Refused To Eat.please Help / Sexual Depravity In Nigeria: Talking To Your Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.