Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,155 members, 7,807,519 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

(Ex)Boyfriend Getting Married 2 Weeks After We Went On A Break - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (Ex)Boyfriend Getting Married 2 Weeks After We Went On A Break (11980 Views)

We Went To The Club But Landed In The Forest / Am Gettin Married 2 A Nairalander. / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (Ex)Boyfriend Getting Married 2 Weeks After We Went On A Break by drnoel: 11:13pm On Dec 23, 2011
no comments 4 men like that, he doesn't deserve one
Re: (Ex)Boyfriend Getting Married 2 Weeks After We Went On A Break by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 24, 2011
You called for a 'break' so why complain. Anything can happen within 24hours not to talk of weeks.

If you had issues and rather than weather the storm and settle it, you thought having a break (slight split off) was the best option then ma'am I want to tell you, you are the architect of your own problems.

It is women like you that will ask for a divorce at the slightest cuffle or misunderstanding that might surface after your marriage.

Blame yourself and no one else.

Are you sure you weren't even making the dudes life a living hell by nagging, physical assualt (knowing you will get away with it in the US) and traumatizing him emotionally?

I will nevr support you cause you came running in here to tell the story. For crying out loud, if this your ex comes and tell us his own encounter with you, I am sure many of us will weep for him.

He isn't insane afterall. For him to have gone for the other lady only how's he is 'almost' sure he will find peace and more happiness with her than you, irrespective of the number of years you guys dated.

(*running out as fast as I can before the bottles and pebbles start flying towards my direction*)
Re: (Ex)Boyfriend Getting Married 2 Weeks After We Went On A Break by Roland17(m): 12:21am On Dec 24, 2011
Certain life experiences are indelible, they become indelible like tattoos on the skin and sands of time on the desert, they shape our future disposition to life's issues and this would test your resolve to be firm and stay strong.

Anyone who tells you to move on might not understand severity of how much pain u are going through right now, but in all sincerity they are telling you the raw truth, you were stabbed and betrayed by people you trusted.

Cry it out as much as u want my dear, even if it means crying for months, but just let out the anger, but please avoid public display of affliction,

You must come to reality that the relationship is officially over, as difficult as it is to swallow, the sooner u embrace this fact, the sooner u can look up the sky and thank God for life, work at your own healing pace, concentrate on taking over your emotions and not the other way round, if u can't beat this, how would u beat tougher challenges ahead of u?

avoid him as much as u can, u don't need his explanations, they would only make u feel worse,

am reading your profile signature and am hoping you would have the courage to believe that.
Re: (Ex)Boyfriend Getting Married 2 Weeks After We Went On A Break by Ranoscky(m): 12:40am On Dec 24, 2011
Hmmm. . . Ok! U don yarn ur own part of d story. Go cal ur bf make him sef com yarn im own.
Re: (Ex)Boyfriend Getting Married 2 Weeks After We Went On A Break by Youngpo413: 11:38am On Mar 28, 2015
hollandis:
I don't geddit,what do you want from him?
what every ladies wants from a man...
Re: (Ex)Boyfriend Getting Married 2 Weeks After We Went On A Break by Youngpo413: 12:16pm On Mar 28, 2015
annita19:
Men are just mean, wicked and got no heart. Move on with your life. I know this would be hard but dear have to be strong knowing that the ho-headed jerk is out of your beautiful life, better now than after. I wish you well
women are also mean,wicked and heartless,who knows if the Op is reaping what she sowed,maybe she dumped someone who truly loved her in the past and now karma is catching up with her... I don't pity ladies when they come here crying of being dumped,cos most of them surely deserves it...what goes around... The grass is not always greener as we expected,so just move to the next guy,after all most married had lost count on the number of diccckks they had fuccccked while searching for a life partner till men do them favours by marrying them...so your case is not exceptional,keep searching.

1 Like

Re: (Ex)Boyfriend Getting Married 2 Weeks After We Went On A Break by Youngpo413: 10:37pm On Mar 28, 2015
NYgirl:

i ddnt feel that he had no where to go.If u read my original post,this guy a very well paying job,was god looking,was legally situated in the country and was family oriented so i knew he had a lot of options.I just naively believed that when a man has reached a certain age,in his case 30 yrs old,he would stop playing games and settle down.I treated him like a king,was good to him but i suppose the grass is always greener on the other side.He even told me on several occasions that i was too good to him n all dt.i guess it still wasnt enough
you were still his options and the one he married was his priority,you acted too good to him and expecting marriage in return,simply because he is good looking and has a well paying job, typical naija babe character,shame o you...the sharp guy don chop your pusy clean mouth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Curvy Nigerian Goddess Shares Huge Backside Photos (see Photos) / My Fiancée Pussy Hole Is Tight And Needle-like (Help). / Another 2 Weeks ���� Am Frustrated And I Need Prick ; Busty Ada (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.