Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

An Open Apology To My Love - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / An Open Apology To My Love (5006 Views)

Apology Letter From Bg To Jokes Section / Pic : My Love For You Na Jackie Chan >图片:我对你的爱呐成龙 / Happy Birthday To My Love Yinkalink (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Apology To My Love by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 11, 2011
Dear Yinkalink,

I have been thinking to myself a lot lately over what went wrong and what makes me feel terribly awful. I have to accept that lies and falsehoods won't lead me anywhere, but I guess I was just really head over heels falling for you! I might have done many silly things but I just couldn't help doing such stupid things just to win back your attention.

I really went through a lot trying to prove a point, because lately I have noticed that you seem to turn cold whenever we chat. I am not sure, but I hope that my feeling is wrong. I should have been giving some reasons for what I feel. Perhaps you've been busy these past few days or have a lot of pressure at your work? I'm just not really use to it; I mean you seem quite cold. Whenever we chat, I just want to have the best of it, the best of you and the best of us. I might have said it's a "game" but it is not. I am really longing to have you back. I want to see you and hang out with you.

I know that I have hurt you for what I've done and I am asking for your forgiveness and hoping that we could start all over again. I really cherish those moments when everything was going great, and you're so cool. I could hardly take the reality of losing you. I really want you back.

If loving you was wrong, I don't want to be right and if living without you is right, I would rather be wrong all my life. I love you and I always will.

Love always,

El Guapo cry cry cry
Re: An Open Apology To My Love by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 11, 2011
Part 2
I come here today, in this way, because I need to apologize to you. I failed you. Although I did not lie to you in words, I lied to you with actions that did not belong to me. I never meant to ruin the friendship that meant the world to me. You mean the world to me and now I come to you asking for forgiveness. If in your heart you find you can't, then I will understand and learn from this experience.

You have come into my life at a time when I needed you the most. We talked about so many things that I started to realize my heart and my soul could actually feel something other than hurt. You placed comfort where there was fear, confidence where there was doubt, a shoulder where tears could fall and completeness where there was emptiness. I wanted to hold onto to this so badly that I did whatever it took for you to notice. What I didn't realize was that I could lose my entire being, all of who I was and all that I had placed in you. I wanted to be the one who would be there when you needed to talk. I wanted to be the comfort for your soul when the world was too much to handle. I wanted to be strong for you when everything else seemed impossible. I wanted to love you in only the way you deserved to be loved, never realizing that I was destroying myself and you. Somehow I needed you to be a part of my life. The only problem was that I was willing to jeopardize anything to get that done.

All the things that I told you about how I felt and how you make me feel were true. Nothing else mattered to me except hearing the laughter in your voice when you were happy. You made my days easy to get through and my nights at peace, looking forward to another day, even though distance separates us just being was enough.

I'm sorry for hurting you and if I had to do all over again I would have been 100% with you.

Yinkalink Forgive me please,
cry cry cry
Re: An Open Apology To My Love by olawalebabs(m): 6:36pm On Jun 12, 2011
Hmm Yinka, over to you
Re: An Open Apology To My Love by Idowuogbo(f): 7:49pm On Jun 12, 2011
el guao wetin b al dis format now , u for send am mail na
are u trying to teach nl bois dat u sabi ginger woman wiv lyrics grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: An Open Apology To My Love by Nobody: 12:52am On Jun 13, 2011
She jxt forgave moi, am damn happy mehn! Time to pop Ewedu soup grin
Re: An Open Apology To My Love by yinkalink(f): 1:15am On Jun 13, 2011
Lol!
Pop ewedu soup indeed!
Re: An Open Apology To My Love by Nobody: 5:09am On Jun 13, 2011
^ baby u go fear levels naa grin
Re: An Open Apology To My Love by dammizz(m): 8:23am On Jun 13, 2011
What "kind" lady would not accept an apology well furnished as this. El, now that ur forgiven, I hope u dont return 2 ur vomit with that lassie next door, buh even if u do, ur damsel is kind lol
Re: An Open Apology To My Love by yinkalink(f): 8:38am On Jun 13, 2011
dammizz:

What "kind" lady would not accept an apology well furnished as this. El, now that your forgiven, I hope u dont return 2 your vomit with that lassie next door, buh even if u do, your damsel is kind lol

naa,he won't
he promised me
Re: An Open Apology To My Love by bright007(f): 9:36am On Jun 13, 2011
**na1a oooo!wonders shall never end!all dis sermon for a screwing lesson alone?bros u for reserve the rest for another day now.i guess its a waste of a tiring but irrelevant emptiness emanating inside u.**rushes out $ backs door wif a bang!!
Re: An Open Apology To My Love by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 13, 2011
^ And N.l keep harbouring a soul meant for the Psychos :- angry
Re: An Open Apology To My Love by bright007(f): 11:04am On Jun 13, 2011
El Guapo:

^ And N.l keep harbouring a soul meant for the Psychos :- angry
*and u are no 1 $ the class captain of these group of psycho.even looking at this thread $ other similar ones u have posted,one can easily see ur outpouring off-headness.
Re: An Open Apology To My Love by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 13, 2011
dammizz:

What "kind" lady would not accept an apology well furnished as this. El, now that your forgiven, I hope u dont return 2 your vomit with that lassie next door, buh even if u do, your damsel is kind lol

Ya she's kind n the kinda kind i keen to cling to. Am aint a cassanova Dam, i wont brk her hrt again Never! wink
Re: An Open Apology To My Love by bright007(f): 11:10am On Jun 13, 2011
El Guapo:

Ya she's kind n the kinda kind i keen to cling to. Am aint a cassanova Dam, i wont brk her hrt again Never! wink
*never seen a psycho expressing romantic feelings!this lad must be a mutated hybrid from d psycho world.
Re: An Open Apology To My Love by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 13, 2011
bright007:

*and u are no 1 $ the class captain of these group of psycho.even looking at this thread $ other similar ones u have posted,one can easily see your outpouring off-headness.

So u enjoy havin a converso wiv me?? At the offtopic, here n evrywhere u jxt jab into my speech. . .attention seeker i guess.
Anyway for ur info, El hav gat lotta articles to pen down n wouldnt hav dat tym to wail awol wiv a jokeless birdbrained mammal of ur cadre. Sorry to disappoint tongue
Re: An Open Apology To My Love by yinkalink(f): 3:26pm On Jun 13, 2011
Baby,if i told u to do somtin for me,wld u do it?
Re: An Open Apology To My Love by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 13, 2011
Ofcourse Sweetie, i would undecided
Re: An Open Apology To My Love by StudioCFR(m): 5:38pm On Jun 13, 2011
is this supposed to be a joke?

Elguapo. . . Plz respect yourself. . U have a wife at home.

Mtchew
Re: An Open Apology To My Love by yinkalink(f): 8:55am On Jun 14, 2011
El Guapo:

Ofcourse Sweetie, i would undecided

k, later
al tell u wat to do

Studio CFR link=topic=687982.msg8511741#msg8511741 date=1307983100:

Mtchew

uncle frank, aw fa?
Re: An Open Apology To My Love by jackpot(f): 9:39am On Jun 14, 2011
Too much cold-ness is affecting your relation-goat

brace up bwoi
Re: An Open Apology To My Love by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 14, 2011
Studio CFR:

Mtchew

jackpot:

Too much cold-ness is affecting your relation-goat

brace up bwoi

All advice moved to the Spam box. .next? cool
Re: An Open Apology To My Love by ikennabru: 3:08pm On Jun 14, 2011
How I wish i can meet with both of you.I have settled issues like this some where and today they dey cain 247.
Re: An Open Apology To My Love by yinkalink(f): 5:31pm On Jun 14, 2011
ikenna bru:

How I wish i can meet with both of you.I have settled issues like this some where and today they dey cain 247.

really? wat r u, some kind of shrink? tongue tongue tongue
Re: An Open Apology To My Love by jackpot(f): 8:52pm On Jun 14, 2011
^^See what I mean by coldness. your replies are stinking cold, mehn!
Re: An Open Apology To My Love by chibaby5(f): 12:11am On Jun 15, 2011
@topic

Awww how sweeet smiley
Re: An Open Apology To My Love by bright007(f): 12:38am On Jun 15, 2011
El Guapo:

So u enjoy havin a converso wiv me?? At the offtopic, here n evrywhere u jxt jab into my speech. . .attention seeker i guess.
Anyway for your info, El hav gat lotta articles to pen down n wouldnt hav dat tym to wail awol wiv a jokeless birdbrained mammal of your cadre. Sorry to disappoint tongue

**oh!sorry rif-raf,u havnt got time but have it abundantly to write this trash.you have time to log in to the forum with a female username and consequently wooing urself.or maybe this is wat u call a joke.
simply a disgrace to manhood.
Re: An Open Apology To My Love by jackpot(f): 5:32am On Jun 15, 2011
^^you meant he is a disgrace to boyhood? cheesy
Re: An Open Apology To My Love by bright007(f): 5:56am On Jun 15, 2011
@cousin:yeah,even å disgrace to childhood,
Re: An Open Apology To My Love by ikennabru: 11:04am On Jun 15, 2011
let me come in with all it takes to resolve you 2.stop shouting she bwill re ignite soon.
Re: An Open Apology To My Love by SimplyD(m): 12:02pm On Jun 15, 2011
@El Guapo: Please is this [i]copyrighted [/i]cos I wan lift this "sharperly shaperly" grin cheesy grin
nice
Re: An Open Apology To My Love by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 15, 2011
^ Nah bro, Its the Original copy. . .but dnt go brkn ur lady's hrt ok! cool
Re: An Open Apology To My Love by jackpot(f): 7:01pm On Jun 15, 2011
[size=20pt]All because of wetin dey inside skirt of Ms. POTATO. tongue tongue tongue

I know say if Ms. YAM or Ms. CASSAVA show face, you go still fall for the temptation. Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy [/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Members Of Parliament In Jamaica. Lol. / Beware Of 419! This House Is Not For Sale / I Dnt No If Dis Joke Has Been Posted Here B4 Bt Hey Am New,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.