Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,960 members, 7,799,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Oracle DBA Corner - Computers (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Oracle DBA Corner (52355 Views)

Newbies Corner / Windows 8 Is Around The Corner / The Best Laptop Engineers Around The Corner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oracle DBA Corner by jimblaze(m): 2:33pm On Aug 24, 2011
@ Fayimora, how come the amount of replies on this post is always being slashed? It should well over a thousand to three
Re: Oracle DBA Corner by Fayimora(m): 10:46am On Aug 26, 2011
What do you mean by slashed? cant remember deleting any posts
Re: Oracle DBA Corner by bknight: 5:46pm On Aug 26, 2011
SOS! i configured a blackout. when the its supposed to come back on it i started the instance but while attempting to 'startup' it gives error about the audit trail and won't come on. cant start the EM as the parameter doesn't even complete running before failing
Re: Oracle DBA Corner by jimblaze(m): 12:12pm On Aug 29, 2011
@ Fayimora, this thing was happening before you became a mod, the posts of this topic is not what it used to be
Re: Oracle DBA Corner by Fayimora(m): 3:24pm On Aug 29, 2011
Well you cant blame me since i wasnt mod then.Can't figure out what happened!
Re: Oracle DBA Corner by iafatok(m): 2:29pm On Aug 30, 2011
Oracle Materials & d latest dumps is the key.
Success Link on 08062662926, 08054255677.
Re: Oracle DBA Corner by jimblaze(m): 11:06am On Mar 27, 2012
Azum, Lemoor, Jabbok, A-40 where you guys at? lets revive Oracle DBA Corner and keep it going as one of the longest running tech threads!
Re: Oracle DBA Corner by nadine07: 10:28pm On Aug 02, 2012
@jimblaze pls I have questions on oracle dba my email is joanphilps@yahoom.com.
Re: Oracle DBA Corner by nadine07: 10:31pm On Aug 02, 2012
@jimblaze. Joanphilps@yahoo.com
Re: Oracle DBA Corner by jimblaze(m): 5:03pm On Aug 03, 2012
Ok, what do you want to know?
Re: Oracle DBA Corner by almaliki: 4:26am On Aug 08, 2012
Hey guys....I have been going through this thread for a while now and am loving every single bit of it. I won't call myself a DBA even though av got the certifications....am presently looking 4 anywhere I can get hands on experience in oracle10g...i presently rate myself as a newbie in oracle....I need 2 do this cos am a GIS techie and am looking @ integrating oracle & GIS....can anyone pls help....
NB..(GIS)..Geographic Information Systems.
Re: Oracle DBA Corner by grego2(m): 2:51pm On Mar 16, 2013
please can someone help with all information on Oracle 11g certification; the price as at February this year, the latest dumps or link to dumps, and all the necessary advice towards passing the certification exams. your swift response will be highly appreciated.
Re: Oracle DBA Corner by jimblaze(m): 1:18pm On May 14, 2013
Na waoooooooooo! na so this thread wan die?once upon a time, this was one of the longest programming threads on nairaland!were my people at? A-40, Le moor?
Re: Oracle DBA Corner by tyslimmie: 12:56am On Jul 09, 2013
Hello, anybody watching this thread? Am a learner in ICT and would love to become an Oracle DBA, between Niit and Aptech where can ℓ̊ get †ђξ best. Thanks
Re: Oracle DBA Corner by VellyG(m): 4:54pm On Jul 09, 2013
Hello house this thread is too educative to be abandoned ..pls lets all put hands together to get this thread back to life
Re: Oracle DBA Corner by dljbd1(m): 5:17am On Jul 11, 2013
Wow! Awesome! I never knew something like this was here...sha its cos I never searched...FORGIVE ME sad
But then, this thread must be revived since I'm HERE wink
I'm a DBA student at New Horizons and I'm to write my 1Z0-052 (OCA) this week. Oya...lets rock ON! I'm the spfile here cool
Re: Oracle DBA Corner by tyslimmie: 8:25am On Jul 11, 2013
dl_jbd: Wow! Awesome! I never knew something like this was here...sha its cos I never searched...FORGIVE ME sad
But then, this thread must be revived since I'm HERE wink
I'm a DBA student at New Horizons and I'm to write my 1Z0-052 (OCA) this week. Oya...lets rock ON! I'm the spfile here cool

Good morning @dl_jbd please ℓ̊ will be starting my journey into the world of oracle very soon, please ℓ̊ need every info that could be of help like niit vs new horizon vs aptech, cost of study, materials need and any other thing.thanks
Re: Oracle DBA Corner by dljbd1(m): 10:25am On Jul 11, 2013
Well, I advice you go to the various places and compare yourself. Put into consideration the cost, study environment (like the classrooms, grade of systems they use in the classes...etc), distance from your domicile, your convenience (either you'll be chanced during the weekdays or weekends)...etcs. I did all these before deciding...though an Uncle of mine eventually recommended New Horinzon cos he took a course there once.
Most importantly, which ever one you eventually choose, make sure you have your own PC...
So let me know your plans...and hope my oracle ogas at the top make some additions to what I've said. That's all cheesy
Re: Oracle DBA Corner by dljbd1(m): 9:22am On Aug 12, 2013
Where is everyone? undecided
I hope oracle is not doing you guys strong thing angry
Guy's please I need to start using this knowledge to work. Please can someone recommend places cos I'm actually new to Lagos. I really need this as I just finished service last June and yet to start work.
Gratitude.
Re: Oracle DBA Corner by Luvlyruty: 7:02am On Aug 13, 2013
Nice one here, will be completing my classes this month, heard dumbs have been disabled(all we need do is thorough study wiv no guidelines) how true can this be?...
Re: Oracle DBA Corner by dljbd1(m): 11:14am On Aug 14, 2013
Luvlyruty: Nice one here, will be completing my classes this month, heard dumbs have been disabled(all we need do is thorough study wiv no guidelines) how true can this be?...
It's true that dumps have been removed from our examcollection site. But if you downloaded the recent 1Z0-051 and 1Z0-052 dumps before it was removed then you are on a saver side cos it's still valid as of last week. I'm not sure of 1Z0-053 that's why I've not bothered paying for the exam. You can also ask your teacher at your center though you may have to pay for the dumps. I could send you the ones I used to prepare.
Re: Oracle DBA Corner by Luvlyruty: 10:55pm On Aug 15, 2013
@DI_j.., tnx so much. Paid 4 one last month n got them but wen I heard of d dumbs not being valid any longer I kinda gave up. Goin bck to skol 4 now, wil write afterwards. Wen I'm ready to write ill check bck to c if I cud speak to u abt it, tnx
Re: Oracle DBA Corner by dljbd1(m): 11:23pm On Aug 15, 2013
Luvlyruty: @DI_j.., tnx so much. Paid 4 one last month n got them but wen I heard of d dumbs not being valid any longer I kinda gave up. Goin bck to skol 4 now, wil write afterwards. Wen I'm ready to write ill check bck to c if I cud speak to u abt it, tnx
No problemo...anytime friend cool
But which school be that way no go strike?...lolz, just curious...have fun smiley
Re: Oracle DBA Corner by Luvlyruty: 11:36am On Aug 16, 2013
dl_jbd:
No problemo...anytime friend cool
But which school be that way no go strike?...lolz, just curious...have fun smiley

Hehehehe, higher things(na we decide if they go on strike or not). Hahahahaha. Tnx
Re: Oracle DBA Corner by mohammedmuz: 9:13am On Apr 30, 2015
Hello Nairaland!
please I need help with all information on Oracle 11g certification; the price as at April this year 2015, the latest dumps or link to dumps, and all the necessary advice towards passing the certification exams. your quick response will be highly appreciated.
I know there're lots of Gurus here to help me out.
Email id-(phenandys@gmail.com)
Re: Oracle DBA Corner by bavgate: 11:17pm On Jan 31, 2017
Just to let everyone know, there are many other roles in IT besides just DBAs. For some reasons Nigerians, especially immigrants in diaspora are only interested in DBA (database administration) work. There are other IT roles that pay just as much or more and are less demanding. Just something to think about.
Re: Oracle DBA Corner by jimblaze(m): 4:14pm On Sep 06, 2017
wow! this thread is still alive?hmmm....when nairaland was nairaland!

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Stop Sharing USB Flash Drives - Right Now / 15 Keyboard Shortcuts Every Computer Geek Should Know / Basic Electronics Course And Certification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.