Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,399 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Beyonce's 4 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Beyonce's 4 (634 Views)

"de Ja Vu" Beyonce And Jay-z / Who Is Better: Beyonce Or Shakira / Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce's 4 by Abagworo(m): 10:15pm On Jun 11, 2011
I have listened to Beyonce's album and couldn't help but observe that the sales might not be very impressive.Reason is because she did pure R&B without Dance and Techno which rules today's Pop world.The most club friendly tracks are "Run The World(Girls),Kanye produced "Party" and "End of time".The best and most mature song is however "1+1".The rest just like "1+1" are laid back tracks.Also worthy of note is "Countdown" which features Boyz II Men.

Tracklist:

1. 1+1

2. I Care

3. I Miss You

4. Best Thing I Never Had

5. Party featuring Andre 3000

6. Rather Die Young

7. Start Over

8. Love On Top

9. Countdown

10. End of Time

11. I Was Here

12. Run the World (Girls)

Re: Beyonce's 4 by aieromon(m): 11:04pm On Jun 11, 2011
I don't like the way you guys leaked my girlfriend's album on the internet without our approval angry

The ''Party" and ''Run the world" tracks should serve the clubs fine.She's not getting any younger and should focus her time on more mature music.We decided this was the best option for us.Let's keep our fingers crossed and hope for good sales(especially now when Kelly Rowland is giving us a run for the money) cool
Re: Beyonce's 4 by Abagworo(m): 12:19am On Jun 30, 2011
The album has finally been officialy released and just like I anticipated the sales will not be that impressive as it ranges 275 to 300k.The album is not for babies and don't expect so many club hits.

Ok I forgot to add that "I Miss You" is a classic.

(1) (Reply)

Emmanyra Performs "everything I Do" At The Golden Icon Music Party [plus More] / List Of Radio Stations In Lagosand Their Url / A Classy New Video From 2face ''raindrops''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.