Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Brand Name Wholesale Perfumes - Versace, Puma, Naomi Campbell (+pics!) - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Brand Name Wholesale Perfumes - Versace, Puma, Naomi Campbell (+pics!) (4881 Views)

Have Fairly Used Phones, Brand Name Bags, Watches, Laptops Etc From Taiwan / Brand Name Kids Clothing FROM N500(wholesales Only). Retail Is Also Available. / Football Boots,jerseys Eg Chelsea,,topest Quality,puma Trainers For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brand Name Wholesale Perfumes - Versace, Puma, Naomi Campbell (+pics!) by ogogoro: 3:50pm On Jul 27, 2007
Hi everyone,

I've just got some more  perfumes in wholesale quantity, and at cheaper prices due to the summer sale. I've attached pictures this time for those who have doubted my authenticity in the past.

Here is a breakdown of what's availabe :-

520 vials Versace Emotional Essence EDT (1.6ml each) @ =N=65.00 each. Total : =N=33580

400 mini vials Roccobarocco Tre Tendre EDT @ =N=67.00 each. Total : =N=26,500

420 mini vials Naomi Campbell EDP @ =N=63.00 each. Total : =N= 26,100

400 mini vials Max Mara EDP (1.7ml each) @ =N=66 each. Total : =N=26400. (I personally love this fragrance, very elegant/posh!)

420 mini vials Puma Flowing Man EDP (1.2ml each) @ =N=72.00 each. Total : =N=30,000

408 mini vials Naomi Campbell Mystery EDP @ =N=69.00 each. Total : =N=28,000

576 mini vials Mexx Woman EDP @ =N=70.00 each. Total : =N=32,320

500 mini spray Versace Time For Action EDP (Mens) @ =N=65.00 each. Total : =N=32,500

120 mini vials Paulo Rossi collection (10 packs containing 12 vials each) @ =N=60. Total =N=7,200

DELIVERY
=======
ALL these items can be delivered either via DHL or a private courier service in London which I use, and would recommend to anyone. (Focus Express - 7 Boundary street, E2 7JP ). I'd say Focus is cheaper, and they are quite fast with deliveries, taking about 3-5 days to reach Lagos. They'll charge about =N=7,500 (Lagos) for any one of these items (Which you can pay before buying the goods, or alternatively, pay at the door on receipt of your goods.) For other parts of Nigeria, it's usually about double this amount (=N=15,000)

In all, even with the delivery charges (within or outside Lagos), the items still cost well below =N=100 each, giving you potential to make 100% on each of these purchases. If you're interested, send me an e-mail : cynthia@awoof.biz or you can e-mail me your number and I'll give you a call back. Alternatively, you could give me a call +441707818236.

P.S Note to Admin : I have included pictures to prove that I do have these items, therefore this isn't "scam-prone business"

Cheers

Re: Brand Name Wholesale Perfumes - Versace, Puma, Naomi Campbell (+pics!) by IykeD(m): 5:35pm On Jul 27, 2007
What about payment? How does one pay, after delivery?? These days people are too scared to send out money just like that.There should be a mechanism that safeguards payment for such goods after all, this is just a Public forum, anything can happen.i would say i am interested, how much can one sell those pefs here at the rate u are offering and if i am not mistaken, those are handbag pefs aight?
My email is iykech2002@yahoo.com more details pls, maybe we can do business, just MAYBE.
Re: Brand Name Wholesale Perfumes - Versace, Puma, Naomi Campbell (+pics!) by ogogoro: 6:36pm On Jul 27, 2007
Thanks for that, Iyke. Of course, it would be foolish to just send money abroad without knowing who you're sending it to. . . That is what people here do, and get scammed. To ensure that you have peace of mind, I accept payment via Equitorial Trust Bank Limited, where you receive a teller and proof of sending payment. With this you can prosecute us if we have defrauded you. Note that the banks require you to live in Nigeria before opening business accounts with them, therefore my partner is there in Nigeria, handling everything from that end.

If you wish you pay after delivery, it's simple. You just pay to the delivery people who bring the goods to your door. As for the prices, I was in Nigeria in April and at that time, they cost about =N=200 to =N=250 each. Ask someone around, and they'll tell you.

If you have any other questions, please don't hesistate to e-mail me : . Otherwise, I am happy to answer any questions you present on the forum. Cheers
Re: Brand Name Wholesale Perfumes - Versace, Puma, Naomi Campbell (+pics!) by Aik7(m): 7:51pm On Jul 27, 2007
Please clear my doubts or if you wish, my ignorance.
To the best of my knowledge these miniature perfumes are primarily for free use for potential buyers to test before making purchases.
How do you now intend to sell it to ignorant nairalanders and which ones will you use for your trials and conviction sales?
We will all agree that it is wrong for potential buyers to test fragrances by using its original contents thereby reducing its quantity.
Please all practically imagine the quantity/content of a 100ml bottle after use by 10 potential buyers.
Re: Brand Name Wholesale Perfumes - Versace, Puma, Naomi Campbell (+pics!) by ogogoro: 8:14pm On Jul 27, 2007
Ok, I've got a few e-mails asking if these are originals or imitations. These all ORIGINAL perfumes and the reason they are so cheap is that they are overstock items. When new perfumes come out, they undergo a lot of promotion and you can get the samples free from many sources - They give you at Debenhams when you buy standard perfumes, sometimes they post them to you  when you sign up on  the designers website (e.g http://www.lacostered.com/index.php), free competitions etc. (All samples have "Not For Sale" at the back.) When the promotions are over and activity starts dwindling, being the business people that they are, they sell whatever remains to partners who buy them for next to nothing and resell to people like me  smiley
You just need to know who to get them from, trust me they are 100% original or your money back!

@Aik7
These days, in stores they don't give you "free samples" to test. Simply because 100 people can walk in, pick up a free sample each and dissappear forever (I used to do this back in the day). No sales. Instead, if you buy a full sized perfume, they give you one or two to try so you come back and buy. They usually have "Tester bottles" in stores (In some stores like The Perfume Shop, they would even let you spray it yourself - They will spray it on a little card strip that retains the scent!) The
I'm only selling them because I bought them and I don't have the full sizes which I'm trying to sell. The dealer who I buy from primarily deals in the miniature versions.
Re: Brand Name Wholesale Perfumes - Versace, Puma, Naomi Campbell (+pics!) by Aik7(m): 8:26pm On Jul 27, 2007
How many of these miniatures can make up a 100ml?
Also enlighten the forum on cost savings on buying miniatures to 100ml atleast.
Re: Brand Name Wholesale Perfumes - Versace, Puma, Naomi Campbell (+pics!) by ogogoro: 9:15pm On Jul 27, 2007
Standard perfumes contain anything between 30ml and 75ml (From my experience in the UK). You can type "perfume" into Google, go into the first site that comes up and see how what sizes majority of their perfumes come in. The perfumes I'm offering come in sizes between 1.2ml and 1.8ml so you can do the maths.

These are not for end users who are looking to buy their usual perfume. I could easily sell these on eBay but I'm specifically selling these to Nigerians who are interested in reselling to people around them. This is because, I have a personal statement to consistently, in all of my dealings, deal in things that would be profitable to the average Nigerian. (You can check my [dusty] blog to confirm.)
The benefit to the end user is that they wouldn't have to spend =N=10,000 on buying a sealed perfume that they get tired of halfway, but they can spend just =N=200 on something they can change their mind on if they don't like.
Re: Brand Name Wholesale Perfumes - Versace, Puma, Naomi Campbell (+pics!) by omeikemath(m): 4:39pm On Apr 18, 2011
i sell perfumes wholesale and retail.checkout www.perfumeshop.com.ng or email customercare@perfumeshop.com.ng or omemat@gmail.com or call 08080360067
Re: Brand Name Wholesale Perfumes - Versace, Puma, Naomi Campbell (+pics!) by Dextra(f): 8:04pm On May 03, 2011
@Poster, I like your product. How can a student like me get these product to sell on campus since I don't have such huge amount of money. Will it be possible to buy directly from your partners here in nigeria and sell instead of buying in bulk. I just need to start small. What do you think? My number is

(1) (Reply)

Scrap Vessels For Sale..(pictures) / Interested In Ushering At Events? / New Mbfx.v2!the Best Forex System In The Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.