Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

What Car Particulars Do You Need To Drive A Car In Nigeria - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Car Particulars Do You Need To Drive A Car In Nigeria (5788 Views)

Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? / Carpet Grass Car In Akure That Has Got Everyone Talking: (photos) / Rescue Dogs Taught How To Drive A Car In New Zealand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Car Particulars Do You Need To Drive A Car In Nigeria by leke999(m): 1:53pm On Jun 12, 2011
House,somebody told me this morning that,the Inspector General of police had approved a list of vehicle particulars required to drive a car on our roads.can anyone help me to where i can get this information,print on my car to avoid the harassment i receive from Nigerian police.
Re: What Car Particulars Do You Need To Drive A Car In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 7:14pm On Jun 12, 2011

Driver's Driving License
Prove of Ownership
MOT/Road Worthiness
CMR issued by the Police
Treasury Receipt
Plate Number Tag
Re: What Car Particulars Do You Need To Drive A Car In Nigeria by dejavoonaija(m): 2:22pm On Jan 05, 2017
We are here to serve you.......
We at Carreg, Renewing vehicle particulars is what we do......
Patronize a corporate Organization (CarReg Not Kasali) for vehicle paper renewal

• Delivery within 24 hours
• Services at cost price(For now)
• Free delivery in Lagos (For Now)
• Payment upon delivery
Logon to http://carreg.com.ng/product-list.php?pg1-cid48.html to book that we should renew for you
Or Call 09090144706

Vehicle Paper Renewal
• Car - 9,500
• SUV - 10,500

New Registration
• Car - 38,500
• SUV - 40,000

Service available only in Lagos and Lagos Registered vehicle. we will deliver to you across Nigeria.
Delivery charge apply for out of Lagos delivery

(1) (Reply)

Buy These Two Toyota Cars For N2.3million Am Relocating To Usa.. Urgent / Using A Nigerian Car With Nigerian Licence Plates In Ghana / FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.