Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

How To Browse The Internet With Any Decoder At 5mb Per Second Free - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Browse The Internet With Any Decoder At 5mb Per Second Free (6432 Views)

5mb Hard Drive Being Shipped Out, Year 1956 / How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet / Google Glass Project: Browse The Web As You Walk Around! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Browse The Internet With Any Decoder At 5mb Per Second Free by ayoflyn(m): 9:11pm On Jun 12, 2011
[size=16pt]Hello all nairalanders, i have the manual for the browsing configuration and setup via any decoder as long as the subscription is active, you only need few cables and one other thing and you are good to go,either on laptop , desktop or many devices if you want you can connect a router and create wireless network in your home or office or even use it in a cafe, the manual is being sold for thousands of naira on many sites ad blogs, i am selling mine for just 1k, to get it you can call me on 08067717715, or send mail to ayoflyn @ yahoo.com, after payment ill send the manual to the email address you will specify, its real and working, Have a nice day[/size]
Re: How To Browse The Internet With Any Decoder At 5mb Per Second Free by hakunajay(m): 6:13am On Jun 13, 2011
you only need
few cables and one other thing and you
are good to go

Which other thing? Lol!
Re: How To Browse The Internet With Any Decoder At 5mb Per Second Free by ayoflyn(m): 9:46am On Jun 13, 2011
The cables have a standard, you cant just go to market and buy any type of cable, the other thing also is important , if you know it why havent you dropped it here huh, pls let us be reasonable and civil, this is manual contains complete instruction on the specs of the materials and the setup, Have a nice day
Re: How To Browse The Internet With Any Decoder At 5mb Per Second Free by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:22am On Jun 13, 2011
mr poster, do u use this decoder to browse?

have u even ever seen this decoder thing work?

can u give me a working demonstration?

if u cannot answer all this questions affirmatively, u are a scammer.

i dont understsnd how u pple manage to keep runnin this arrangee, it ridiculous, 1k only for manual abi? lwkm
Re: How To Browse The Internet With Any Decoder At 5mb Per Second Free by ayoflyn(m): 12:05pm On Jun 13, 2011
[size=8pt]4allerbuntu or so, you jump the gun, you dont need that, i will send this manual to you for free if you promise to, come back and testify to the truth, post your email and ill mail it to you, i understand that its hard for some of us here to come up with that ammount for manual, and its hard to trust anyone this days, so like i said post your email and ill send it to you free, just maken sure you come back here and testify, thats that , i am out.[/size]
Re: How To Browse The Internet With Any Decoder At 5mb Per Second Free by HrhIgweC: 4:01pm On Jun 13, 2011
igwelondon@yahoo.com
thanks bro
Re: How To Browse The Internet With Any Decoder At 5mb Per Second Free by ayoflyn(m): 5:36pm On Jun 13, 2011
@hrh igwe, check your mail, you werent the one doubting but since you posted your email i sent it to your box, pls come back and testify to others about it, all Nairalanders have a nice day
Re: How To Browse The Internet With Any Decoder At 5mb Per Second Free by 4llerbuntu(m): 9:05pm On Jun 13, 2011
young man, i have had this ur so called manual for over a year now.

this ur theory, i want to see it in action chikena!

what/who does ur uplink?

thats just one of four technical issues. serious fails.

so simply, as a man who is not thomas, i want to see proof of concept.

i have met a sizeable number of e book marketers who dont even own a decoder much less know nada abt it grin grin grin grin

proof!!!! simple scientific logic
Re: How To Browse The Internet With Any Decoder At 5mb Per Second Free by puskin: 10:09pm On Jun 13, 2011
4ller speaks. . . . . spoke. . . . . and has spoken grin

Summary: Prove your mumbo jumbo
Re: How To Browse The Internet With Any Decoder At 5mb Per Second Free by Djcn: 3:45am On Jun 14, 2011
4llerbuntu:

young man, i have had this your so called manual for over a year now.

this your theory, i want to see it in action chikena!

what/who does your uplink?

thats just one of four technical issues. serious fails.

so simply, as a man who is not thomas, i want to see proof of concept.

i have met a sizeable number of e book marketers who dont even own a decoder much less know nada abt it grin grin grin grin

proof!!!! simple scientific logic

That settles it all.
Re: How To Browse The Internet With Any Decoder At 5mb Per Second Free by ayoflyn(m): 8:40am On Jun 14, 2011
[b]Thanx for so many responses, well i understand that there are many manuals out there , but not all are up to date and comprehensive, to answer just that your technical question ill paste just that part from the manual, ;
The coax cable that
brings in the digital CATV
signal provides a channel for
upstream and downstream
Internet service. This does not
interfere with television, as
there is plenty of "real estate"
or bandwidth space on the
coax cable to handle both TV
and Internet signals. Why
Linksys Cable Modem: The
Linksys Cable Modem does not
require you to pay any
additional separate monthly
subscription to the cable
company, you only need to
connect it with your current
subscription with your satellite
cable TV provider which will
only work with a Coaxial Cable.
RJ – 45 NIC Cable
This is a typical networking
cable which we will use to
network all the network
devices that we have listed
above such as the Router,
hope this gives you a glimpse into the world of browsing with decoder.Pls anyone doubting is alowed to do so ,but pls remeber its not by force to buy. I am out.[/b]
Re: How To Browse The Internet With Any Decoder At 5mb Per Second Free by akunjohn(m): 1:38pm On Jun 14, 2011
if you can send it to me and it works,i will send your money to you.(johnakun@yahoo.co.uk)I live by my words.
Re: How To Browse The Internet With Any Decoder At 5mb Per Second Free by ayoflyn(m): 2:34pm On Jun 14, 2011
I AM SORRY CANT SEND THE MANUAL WITHOUT PAYMENT, ANY INCONVENIENCES ARE HIGHLY REGRETTED. HAVE A NICE DAY.
Re: How To Browse The Internet With Any Decoder At 5mb Per Second Free by seunlayi(m): 4:47pm On Jun 14, 2011
After getting the manual, how much do you think it will cost to establish this internet connection?
Re: How To Browse The Internet With Any Decoder At 5mb Per Second Free by ayoflyn(m): 8:13pm On Jun 14, 2011
it depends on weather you want to use it for personal use or for business, cafe, also if you want it wireless(will need router),this things do make the final setup price different, but with 12k you are set up for personal use, it works as long as your subscription is valid on your decoder, (hitv,dstv,myty, are few that have been tested). Have a nice day.I am out.
Re: How To Browse The Internet With Any Decoder At 5mb Per Second Free by atoje(m): 12:46am On Jun 15, 2011
@ayoflyn
guy why do u want to deceive people. you know within yourself that this thing you are advertising you yourself have not practicalise it.

i have been on it since last year.

i have all the necessary requirement and i have tested it but it did not work.

these are the things that i have.

1. splitter
2. cable modem
3. router
4. hub
5. decoder <strong, hitv decoder & dstv decoder)
6. ethernet cable
7. coaxial cable
8. Rj 45

if you are so sure of yourself let me have your fone number am ready to pay for your services, come and practicalise it in office.

if the material is not complete let me know i will get it.

i have 2 different manual which i use to practicalise it but none of it work out.

Anyway i dont belief sometin is impossible, base on my research i find out that it should be possible for us to browse with it.

incase you are intrested inmeeting me here are my info.
email: mayo4gem@gmail.com, mayor4gem@yahoo.com
phone: 08083309492

u can mail, text, or call.
Re: How To Browse The Internet With Any Decoder At 5mb Per Second Free by dailydolla4u(m): 8:24am On Jun 16, 2011
Information from the right source says that this decoder browsing stuff are stil on the experimental level in nigeria. That No CABLE NETWORK PROVIDER has yet offer these ADDED VALUE to their customers. I also understand that it has to be activated from these cable providers befor it can work. If there is any back door to this that i don't know but i doubt. A cousin of mine told me that in U.S The cable company offered this cable modem along with the decoder as an added value to their customers, that you only have to pay just $5 a month for using this modem, but if you don't want to be paying this $5 you can buy your cable modem disconnect theirs then connect yours, this way your not paying a cent to anybody. You can even call them to fix any problem you might have. Is there any cable provider offering this services in Nigeria. Guys be WISE. THOUGH THERE IS A WAY OUT.
Re: How To Browse The Internet With Any Decoder At 5mb Per Second Free by vitality22(m): 1:41pm On Jun 16, 2011
Am yet to see anybody using this stuff. Guy we will buy your stuff when it is practicable. No theories but practicals please.
Re: How To Browse The Internet With Any Decoder At 5mb Per Second Free by vitality22(m): 1:42pm On Jun 16, 2011
Am yet to see anybody using this stuff. Guy we will buy your stuff when it is practicable. No theories but practicals please.

(1) (Reply)

Mcdorsey Can Fix It!–computers, Mobile Phones, Home & Office Electronic Products / Download New Google Play Store 4.9.13 APK File, Uses Material Design / USA Used Laptops For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.